Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 62 63 64 65 66 67
Results 1,651 to 1,655 of 1655
    Quote Originally Posted by 450rider View Post
    how do you guys think the coverage at the top of doa would be this time of year with the amount of snow we have? Ive never been up there when there wasnt a ton of new snow, but you can see that theres still a plenty of snow atleast on the lower half from seventh
    Better yet, Mike Douglas just posted these pics on facebook from DOA on July 6, 2011 (2 days ago):

any chute/face hidden by sun and less than 50 degrees is holding snow amazingly. skied almost off the summit of Tricouni a few days ago.. so much freakin snow

Do winter season pass holders get summer lift access? Or just a discount? The website is confusing, I swear I read an email that said you get free summer access but the website says just a discount...

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gramboh View Post
    Do winter season pass holders get summer lift access? Or just a discount? The website is confusing, I swear I read an email that said you get free summer access but the website says just a discount...

thanks
    Pretty sure it's just a discount.

yes, we get free upload for sightseeing but only 25% off glacier skiing

full info (see Flash Your Pass on the right): http://email.whistlerblackcomb.com/s...sHgFLhlDNIJDJH