Feeler... FS 175 Voile Asylum w/ g3 skins, maybe dynafits

Just putting out a feeler to see if anyone around these maggot parts would be interested in a pair of 175cm Voile Asylums. They are the blue ones from 08/09 but I bought them at the end of the season and did not ski them until last year 09/10 season (minus one test run at the resort in spring 09). They have maybe 10 tours/days/runs on them. I have a deep love for my Megawatts, but not hiking in Marker bindings, so I mostly ski my BDs and the Voiles just came out for slightly longer hikes. So they are pretty lightly used. I can post photos later.

I would sell them with G3 Expedition climbing skins cut to fit. And then I am debating whether or not I want to include the Dynafit TLT Verticals (no brake).

Okay.... that's my spiel.... thanks!

Felt like I was hijacking that other thread. So now adding pictures here!

Pyxide and Scooby_Doum still have first dibs as of now

How much u thinking w/ binders?

Quote Originally Posted by Subluxation View Post
    How much u thinking w/ binders?
    $575 for the whole shebang (skis, skins, and bindings), plus shipping if you're not in Utah (Or Washington, I'll be up there for Thanksgiving and could bring them with me.)

I'm interested in the bindings, willing to sell them alone? I'm in Seattle, shoot me a PM.

Nope, sorry!

You are the 3rd person to ask about bindings only, sorry I was not more clear. I need to sell the skis and I am willing to sell the bindings with the skis if it helps find them a good home, but if the ski buyer doesn't want the bindings, I am keeping them for myself. I know, so greedy.

edit... unless the offer for the bindings is REALLY good! haha. Then maybe I could be swayed. Otherwise, all mine.

BUMP up the JAM!

Will post these in local classifieds soon if there are no interested maggots.

Going once.... going twice......

PM sent...
    ride bikes, climb, ski, travel, cook, work to fund former, repeat.