FS: Rossignol S6, Mantras, Axioms, Yakima

Cleaning out the garage and need to get rid of a few things that won't be used this winter. All items in Reno, NV - Would prefer to not ship the Mantras and Axioms.

First up is a pair of 186 Rossi S6 Koopmans. 140-110-133. These have probably 15 days on them and have been drilled twice - first for Look PX @ 310 or so bsl on the front line and then for small Dukes on the rear line. Great shape, bases look almost perfect, some very very minor top sheet chips. Also have BD skins for these that were used 2 or 3 times.

$185 ($255 with skins)

Next up is a pair of 184 Mantras with Marker Free 14 bindings mounted for a 310 bsl. One ski drilled twice, the other just once. Top sheets have usual wear, bases in good shape, one small edge compression. Bought these here from kiedaisch 2 years ago for $150 and put about 10 more days on them. Good early season skis with plenty of life left.

$100

Next is a pair of 163 Rossi Axioms. Drilled twice, once for the original offset Markers and then for Look PX @ 300 bsl. Decent shape for their age, one sidewall has a crack in it. These were my wife's pow skis last she but she upgraded.

Decent six pack and they're yours.

Last is a set of Yakima Lowrider Max with C3 (I think) claws to fit a Nissan Xterra and maybe other racks.

$75

All items in Reno, NV - Would prefer to not ship the Mantras and Axioms.

pm sent on s6

$100 shipped for the mantras w/o bindings?

if stevesmith doesn't buy the s6's, I will.
    2nd dibs

PM sent on Mantras

stevesmith7 is first in line for the S6s. Axioms are gone. Sorting through the PMs on the Mantras.