XXX and other stuff for sale

I'm finally cleaning out my closet and getting rid of some stuff I don't need:

Rossi XXX (white/black ones) 185 cm: Drilled once for Rossi Axials. They have been well maintaned and have had no core shots, and one tiny (barely noticeable to the eye and on snow) edge compression. Skied about 15-20 days with normal topsheet surface scratches. These still have a good amount of life left and I would be keeping them for this season if I didn't have Bro Models on the way. $150 plus actual shipping costs from east coast.

Salomon Course X-Scream boots 27.5: Only skied about 4 or 5 days. They have a flex index of 120 and have the Course liner that can probably be heated and remolded again(I think this can be done up to 3 times and I only did it once). They have some scratches on the inside edge of the boot from edges, but are in great condition. I still have the original box and extra stuff that came with the boots. $100 plus shipping from east coast.

North Face Synthetic Down Jacket (forget actual name) - Royal Blue, Size Medium: Only worn a few times around time around. No rips, stains, etc. Excellent condition, looks brand new. Drawcord at waist. $70 plus shipping.

North Face Mountain Guide Jacket - Red/Black, Size XL: Worn for about 1 season and has been sitting in my closet since. 2 Layer Gore-Tex with a thin wicking micro fleece liner, powder skirt, chest pockets, internal pockets, etc. Excellent, Clean condition. Only a couple tiny black speckles on the arm. Otherwise in great condition with no rips. A lot of life left in it. $90 plus shipping.

PM me or email me at cdski25 AT aol DOT com for more info and pics.

I'll take the XXXs. Check your PM.

PhPP

XXX's sold

North Face Mountain Guide sold