What to add to my quiver: sc108 or LP XXL

I decided that I would like to add another ski to my quiver currently consisting of 1080 guns 188 and EHP 186's. Looking for something to haul ass when the conditions are less optimal (in perfect fresh I'll use the ehp's) and on the harder stuff where camber is nice. I'm a decent skier, 1,87m and 82kg, and obviously extremely passive agressive.
    I've pretty much narrowed it down to these 2 offers (I'm in Euroland so buying from an US site turns out quite expensive):

Rossignol sc108 195
    http://cgi.ebay.fr/SKI-NEUF-ROSSIGNO...item2309295a7e
    Dynastar legend pro XXL 194
    http://cgi.ebay.fr/SKI-NEUF-DYNASTAR-LEGEND-PRO-XXL-07-AXL200-BK-194-CM-/150500625286?pt=FR_JG_Sports_Hiver_Skis&hash=item2 30a894b86

I figured the sc108 will be the gnarliest ski, most difficult to handle, but will also reward the most when really pushing it.
    The LP on the other hand seems like a really stable ski which also has some form of versatility. Moreover, I don't have a clue as to how the model sold here (I think it's the 2006-2007), compares to the later models?

I'm kind of leaning towards the LPs because I've heard so many good things about them (I searched!) and they kind of seem like a 'must-have' ski. However if the sc108 are skiable for mere mortals as well, they might be able to seduce me due to their rarity and the need for me to step up my game in order to exploit them.

Anyone from the collective, possibly with experience on both, willing to chime in on this heart-breaking decision? Any mounting advice is welcome as well (I was thinking -1cm on the LP's, but have no clue about the SC's)

Thanks

I'm interested to hear opinions on the 108s from someone who has actually skied them. There seems to be very little out there...

talked to a guy that said the 108s were his daily driver last year in the wasatch and he had nothing but good things to say about them. Excellent groomer ripper. Demanding of course but worth it if you like to charge. As I recall, they have significantly more camber than the XXL.

I think you for sure can't go wrong with the XXL, I have a pair of 187s as a daily driver out East and love them. The 108s I fondled in a shop seemed real burly and had great construction, the 195s were fuckin massive with the flat tails super super stiff. I always thought the nose of the ski was weirdly shaped. I think people have been giving them the eye around here because you can find them new for ~$200, so that price in Euros you're looking at is real steep. Anyways the 195s will make your Guns feel like snowlerblades and you will be working real hard to thrown them around. The XXLs also have huge tips which makes them great in the fresh for such a skinny ski.

Go XXL

Idk I look at it this way. Both are going to be stable at speeds, obviously the 108 is going to be stiffer. But I guess my question is, are you going to be pushing your plank hard enough that an XXL isn't stable enough? Maybe so, but I would guess most aren't in that category. Personally i'd go with the XXL because while its still stable, it should have a little more versatility as opposed to 2 concrete beam sc108s strapped to each foot. Just my take tho.

I own the SC 108 in 185 and have skied the XXLs in 194 (later model than the one you are looking at). The XXL was easier for me to bend into a turn, but still stout. So your assumptions are pretty much right on.

I kind of wish I got the longer SC 108 as the 185 just feels like a shorter 2x4 under foot.

These skis are close enough that price point/ski with the better binding would probably decide it for me.