Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    I thought it was weird how they were able to keep a million fucking candles still lit in that room this far into an apocalypse. What the fuck, do they melt victims' earwax into candle form? Cuz pretty sure they can't run to their neighborhood Target to keep things looking like a goddam teenager's bedroom.

Fucking creepy place, Terminus is.
    Good episode overall, I liked the part where Rick told Daryl "you're my brother". Cannot wait to see that BBQ bitch get her head split open.

Also, I tend to look past the cut lawns and such. Perhaps one of the Auschwitz transport units was in transit from Yankee Candle?
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper Bones View Post
    I thought it was weird how they were able to keep a million fucking candles still lit in that room this far into an apocalypse. What the fuck, do they melt victims' earwax into candle form? Cuz pretty sure they can't run to their neighborhood Target to keep things looking like a goddam teenager's bedroom.
    Rendered ass cheeks.

Quote Originally Posted by tripice351 View Post
    Rendered ass cheeks.
    God, the smell ...... gag me with a zombie

I'm too lazy to see if this is buried somewhere in this thread. Regardless, so funny, and true.
    "The world is a very puzzling place. If you're not willing to be puzzled you just become a replica of someone else's mind." Chomsky

"This system make of us slaves. Without dignity. Without depth. No? With a devil in our pocket. This incredible money in our pocket. This money. This shit. This nothing. This paper who have nothing inside." Jodorowsky

Dale face
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

So season 5 episode 1. Go!
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

That was an intense episode. Whoa!

I figured everybody checked out in season three.... still hanging on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using TGR Forums
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

I'm happy to see Morgan again. He seems a bit more sane.

Y'all recognize the first guy to get his throat cut? He was in an episode when Rick and Carroll found him and his girlfriend in a house. The GF was killed, but we could only assume the same outcome for him.

Satisfying season opener.

Carroll was a bad ass!!

Glad it see BBQ Mary get it.

Also lots of concentration camp references, in a box car, sorting room - all those stuffed animals I think inferred that they were eating kids too.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Superb start.

Excellent episode and the season looks to be more fast paced. The trailers elude to other things coming, but hard to tell if it was just trickery before the season opener and clever editing.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Oh man my DVR cut off the trailer of Morgan Jones coming back. I just now saw it. That is awesome!

Wow that was graphic with that trough scene. I'm glad Terminus turned out to be a bunch of hipster psychopath cannibals and they did away with that so quickly, really wasnt looking forward to another season of them posted up in another building. After the farm, the prison and the Governor's town they really need a season where they are on the move and covering some ground for once.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using TGR Forums

Best episode in a long time. Wow. TWD is back.

Quote Originally Posted by marcg View Post
    I'm glad Terminus turned out to be a bunch of hipster psychopath cannibals and they did away with that so quickly, really wasnt looking forward to another season of them posted up in another building.

I didn't figure they were done with the Terminus crowd. When asked what else was in the bag he'd hidden, "...and a red handled machete I'm going to use to kill you." replied Rick. I'd wager $10 that's how it will happen.

I didnt understand whose watches those were, that Rick held up.

^ In the ep where Rick banished Carol, Rick loaned his watch to the two survivors they encountered while scavenging. They found parts of the girl but the guy holding the watch was not seen again. Carol gave Rick a new watch and then Rick gave Carol the boot. Thus, the watches are a nod to where Rick and Carol left off. The dude who had the watch is the first guy whacked on the Terminus killing floor scene and Carol found it in the room full of victim's stuff along with Daryl's crossbow... Why she didn't find Michonne's katana, I have no idea....I'm gonna miss that sword. Or, does one of the Hunters have the sword?
    Last edited by neckdeep; 10-22-2014 at 08:41 AM.

I like how they just keep adding actors from the Wire into the show. Have I missed one with McNulty in it yet?

But yeah, first two episodes this season have been pretty good. They definitely stepped up the shock factor.

The Walking Dead on AMC

I still don't get why you would choose to kill a Zombie and risk infection when you can just speed walk away from it.

I think Bob has an ace up his sleeve for the Termites eating his leg.

^ Bob's fate is directly lifted from the comic's "Fear the Hunters" arc except that it was Dale who originally provided the tainted meat. Personally, I am very grateful that Dale didn't make it this far into the show...but you just had to know when Bob suddenly became Captain Cheerful and got extra screen time that he was done for.....hmmmm...they also spent a lot of time on Tara and getting her accepted into the group with hugs.....that can't be good. I guess after that feel good reunion moment the writers needed to remind us (again) that optimism is weakness and any happiness will quickly be met with endless mayhem and death. Because they now know that Herschel's Happytime Farm sucked and safety = boredom.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 10-23-2014 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    Carroll was a bad ass!!

Glad it see BBQ Mary get it.

Also lots of concentration camp references, in a box car, sorting room - all those stuffed animals I think inferred that they were eating kids too.
    Dude...I had a flashback to my visit to Auschwitz with that room full of people's stuff. Eerily similar.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    II'd wager $10 that's how it will happen.
    Heh.