Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    I think they are carriers and will therefore become zombies as soon as they die. Whether that applies to all or just the ones that went to the gas station we can't know.
    Also might have something to do with open wounds; i.e. the kid's mangled wrists from the cuffs and Shane's tree headbutt. I watched it again last night, and noticed how everyone seems to want to give Carl Darryl's gun!

PreZombie Shane: "Carl, take it."

Rick: "Keep this."

Darryl: "Guess I'll use Dale's shitty old revolver since I can't find my fucking gun."
    Montani Semper Liberi

I'm pretty convinced that the zombie disease is airborne and/or affects anyone who is dead. I'm sure that will play into the show next season. Not to mention there are still a few loose ends floating around.

What happened to Darryl's asshole bother who was left for dead in season 1 but managed to escape?

The prisoner said he was with a group of crazy people just a few miles away. Are we going to see them?

Next week's season finale is going to be good. It just sucks we gotta wait for season 3.

Fuck. I hate waiting. When's Breaking Bad start up again?

doughboyshredder Guest
    Well, that was pretty bad ass.

Lori is a cunt. She practically asked Rick to kill Shane, and then when he does she gets all pissed about. Glad Rick is stepping up and making it clear he's in charge.
    The chick with the walker slaves is quite the bad ass. Looking forward to seeing how her involvement plays out.

All in all a great wrap up of season 2.
    They completely saved the show, and I can't wait for season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by VTsession View Post
    I'm pretty convinced that the zombie disease is airborne and/or affects anyone who is dead. I'm sure that will play into the show next season. Not to mention there are still a few loose ends floating around.

What happened to Darryl's asshole bother who was left for dead in season 1 but managed to escape?

The prisoner said he was with a group of crazy people just a few miles away. Are we going to see them?

Next week's season finale is going to be good. It just sucks we gotta wait for season 3.

Fuck. I hate waiting. When's Breaking Bad start up again?
    Ha Ha Dude you just said everything I was going to post but in a much more dramatic ADHD rant.
    I imagine that the only reason Shane became a walker instantly is like you said, it is a disease.
    Everyone has it, like it's airborne droplet transmission like a cold or something.

And your question of the crazies... answered, well er kinda... That due with the two chained zombies following him.
    I just hope Breaking Bad keeps its momentum, these last few seasons have been so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

Bittersweet episode for me. Lots of rad, with some shockingly annoying mixed in.

The Bad:
    - "Hey Jimmy, park that RV right here in front of the exiting zombies so that Carl and I can bail while you get eaten".
    - Hershel and his neverending supply of ammo survived with a single zombie from behind, but somehow that girl gets overwhelmed by the fast-forwarding zombies that apparently can only see her.
    - Lori ditches Rick in Atl. and gets knocked up by his best friend, keeping it a secret from Rick, and Rick doesn't even bat an eye. He kills Shane and comes clean an hour later, and she pulls the silent treatment.
    - What the fuck was the point of driving around wasting ammo? Why is the farm a total loss?

The Good:
    - Zombiefest with lots of carnage! And, got an idea of how the herd developed.
    - Leaving the farm.
    - Prison next season.
    - Andrea and Zombie Zoro means separate plot lines, so hopefully less boring fluff and down-time.
    - Rick grew a pair and is finally taking charge.
    - Now we know what Jenner whispered to Rick at the CDC.

I agree that, compared to season 2, this has been a major and necessary improvement. It's still not on the same level of season 1, though, and that's slightly disappointing. I'm going to rewatch the episode tonight, something I never do, so that's probably an indicator of my feelings for the show. Overall, can't wait for next season.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

^^ Pretty spot on. That shotgun of Hershel's was awesome, must have fired 30 shells b/f reloading and only b/c of the 1 zombie. Meanwhile there are 15 zombie's behind him chasing Lori/Andrea etc.

I now really hope Lori gets bit soon... something I've wanted for a while. Thought she wasn't going to make it through the car crash a few weeks back.

Edit to add - Also it's Georgia for crying out loud, why does NO ONE have a single AR? One visit to a place with overrun National Guard would yield plenty of proper weapons, maybe not quite enough for a huge horde like the farm, but definitely enough otherwise.

I thought Daryls one handed brother was under the hood but it's a chick.

Why not circle back and build a huge fucking stockade fence around the farm, there are trees for miles. Shit they seem to have all the fuel in the world, roll up on town and get a D-9 and build a moat. the leaves are changing winter's a comin', do something.

Game of thrones will save the day, 4/1

Quote Originally Posted by VTskibum View Post
    Meanwhile there are 15 zombie's behind him chasing Lori/Andrea etc.
    They can smell the menstruation . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Suppositories convinced me it was a good idea to wear a helmet.

Great episode. They're pretty good shots, hitting walkers in the head while bouncing around in fast moving cars. Did you notice one of Hershel's many shots fired while was pumping the gun? Ooops.

Prison is perfect. Fortified, guns/ammo, food. Just wonder how many zombie prisoners and guards are roaming the facility.

Laurie is a bitch. If this was on HBO or Showtime, she could make up for some of this by being naked every now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by nogophers View Post

Prison is perfect. Fortified, guns/ammo, food. Just wonder how many zombie prisoners and guards are roaming the facility.

Laurie is a bitch. If this was on HBO or Showtime, she could make up for some of this by being naked every now and then.
    I am not sure how close to the graphic novel they are going to stay with the prison, but let's just say it isn't going to be all nice and pretty for the group...and I am not talking about zombies

As for Laurie, she needs to die.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Yes Laurie needs to get zombiefied. She's basically a female version of Shane who's going to get somebody killed.

For those who've the books (I haven't). I read some internet rumors about a new character called the "governor." They're already casted somebody for it. I guess he's some sort of charismatic villain. And as for the prison, will it be abandoned or will there already be people there? Will they have to integrate with more survivors?

Season 3 is a long ways away.

With the cable turned off due to move just watched 1st and 2nd on net , well last 4 at work. Anyway I think its good. Of course there's lots of WTF , your in a tank dude , at least try to see if you can turn it on and drive over those fuckers and poor horse.

and the farm , go get a tanker truck of gas not just jerry cans at a time fuck tard. And a hummer there are lots of them all over the place. And it pretty easy to get a back hoe and dig a 8 ft trench around the place .

I missed something on last ep. what made all the walkers herd? Did they just hear the helo and all just start moving in same direction?
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

season 3 starts Oct 14.

Season 2 on Netflicks. I just caught the second half of season 2. Looked like the budget picked up and they were given gas money to leave the pussy farm. Looks like they found a prison or something on the cheap.

Also, how do ever you run low on ammo in Georgia? And the coolest part of a zombie, post apocalyptic story is that you can have whatever cool shit you want. Loose the Python, and hit some zombies with an At4 rocket, steal a Harvester and mow em down..jesus.

Tonight is the start of season III. I am stoked to see the prison and the badass Michonne. How long until the Governor pops up?

Yup no resorts are open here and my lady hates me and doesn't talk to me anymore so this is all I have going on. Bring on some zombies.

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Great start to series 3.

Happy days
    Last edited by Mike Pow; 10-15-2012 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Also, how do ever you run low on ammo in Georgia? And the coolest part of a zombie, post apocalyptic story is that you can have whatever cool shit you want. Loose the Python, and hit some zombies with an At4 rocket, steal a Harvester and mow em down..jesus.
    ^^ That is an interesting idea, one of those hordes in a field against an industrial farm sized harvester wouldn't last too long. There has been a definitive lack of running zombies over with cars/vehicles in this series.

Nice start to the season so far though. They didn't explain it (unless i missed it), but from the airborne theme of last year wonder if that's why Andrea is sick. Also was glad to see them finally pick up some ARs (Hershel and Carol)

Great episode last night. Zombies were killed, shit got done. I've got faith in season 3.

Looks like the show received a higher budget this year as well. Renting a farm wasn't exactly breaking the bank. Should be a good year!

Why give that little shit a gun? If I were an adult in the group with a shovel, Id take that thing from him.

That little shit is a soldier. Look out.

Although I really liked the opener, I wasn't on edge like I was for almost every episode of the first two seasons.
    "Just send it you pussy."

Best epie yet, and maybe best thing on TV right now. Def upped their game this season.
    Dang
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

Quote Originally Posted by otto parts View Post
    Best epie yet, and maybe best thing on TV right now. Def upped their game this season.
    Dang
    Ya for sure dude. I about lost it when Rick hacked that inmate. Talk about awesome!

I'm nervous for the future, I hope it doesn't get like the end of Lost with new characters and searching for a plot...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    Ya for sure dude. I about lost it when Rick hacked that inmate. Talk about awesome!

I'm nervous for the future, I hope it doesn't get like the end of Lost with new characters and searching for a plot...
    I was thinking the same thing when it come to finding new people every other episode. Please don't make it like Lost where there are so many new characters that is looses focus of the main group. They did do a good job of "neutralizing" the prisoners. Rick is a cold blooded killer and its also apparent that he hates his wife. She sucks anyway.

Very nice start to this season...I assume that Andrea is just sick with what we consider normal, everyday type of things that we take for granted can be fixed with Penicillin (theme of this last episode was hinting at the lack of medicine for EVERYONE).

I was disappointed though when Herschel wakes up when Lori is giving him some tongue and didn't eat her face off...but oh well, they need him for the story line and now can say if you get bit in an appendage you can stop the infection quick and still live.

I just want that high-drama whore to be dead. At least Rick is treating her badly, now
    You should have been here yesterday!