Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Definitely predictable that Beth was next.. just bummed we didn't see a Zombie Beth. I did like the cop hospital arc just because it wasn't in the comics at all.

Going back a little. . Don't think it has been mentioned but when BBQ Mary was telling the story of Terminus getting taken over in the past, the guy who closed the train car door on her and her family looked like a cameo intro for Negan. Anyone else notice? I predict he shows up in the season finale.

Quote Originally Posted by tripice351 View Post
    the guy who closed the train car door on her and her family looked like a cameo intro for Negan. Anyone else notice? I predict he shows up in the season finale.
    Not Negan. It's the crazy guy they let out of the container. Fooled me too.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...mystery-739978

I'm guessing that getting to Alexandria and integrating into the community take up most of the spring season. Defending Alexandria against the biggest herd yet seen would be the likely finale. Or cliffhanger?
    Last edited by neckdeep; 12-04-2014 at 10:16 AM.

Season started back up last night. My wife was confused (although it's not really that hard for her) at the beginning with the sequence of unconnected camera shots. By the end of the show she was like, are they going to kill someone off in every episode now?

I enjoyed that last episode: very trippy feel. I'm glad we found out where all the owners of those legs were hiding out as well. Any idea what a truckload of legless bodies would be useful for?

Wasn't sad to see the sensitive, guilt-ridden guy get offed either. Hopefully Glenn is next in line.

The whole artsy directing thing was kinda cool.
    Not sad to see Tyrese go, he was getting boring. But to not completely clear the house, then get bitten by an army of 1 walker... knowing how he had jumped into crowds of walkers before and come out untouched. .. Pretty weak death.

I'd be shocked if Negan doesn't show up by the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by patxi View Post
    Hopefully Glenn is next in line.
    I've been saying this for two seasons now. I think Glenn is around for the long haul.

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Great to see it back.

Why oh why you wouldn't kill each and every walker you come across beggars belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pow View Post

Why oh why you wouldn't kill each and every walker you come across beggars belief.
    These guys obviously haven't read World War Z

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Pow View Post
    too much effort? i think they are pretty much exhausted, malnourished, and mentally spent all the time.

i'm glad to see tyrese go. he just mumbles on and on. half the time i can't understand a word he's saying. like this:

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    I've been saying this for two seasons now. I think Glenn is around for the long haul.
    Well then, you obviously haven't read the comics. Kirkman (kinda) spilled the beans the other day. Anti-spoiler spoiler style. Or something like that.

Fancy pants is trouble.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Yawn. Except for the last 15 seconds.

Still good to see that somebody is mowing the grass along the roads though.

what did "its over" mean? a slip up
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    what did "its over" mean?
    The road narrative is over. As of yet, the comics have not left the general area they just reached. From here on out, the comic shifts over to the struggle to rebuild functional communities. The community that recruited them, the Alexandria Safe Zone, is one of several survivor towns in a trading network that is introduced over the next season. You may have noticed, Alexandria was looking for battle hardened recruits. Rick gave Aaron so much abuse you should ponder why he would still want to bring a guy like Rick into his town....unless there is a pressing need for trigger happy head cases.....

And the "Rick-tatorship" is finally over. I think, by the end of that episode, the group and Rick were finally coming to terms with how Rick had basically gone crazy from all the pressure to make the right decisions. Most of that ep was about how Warrior Rick had lost his ability to trust or hope and to make good decisions, really. It took the other alphas in the group to overrule him and to start reeling him back in to become a bit more like Farmer Rick again. The group's decompression and attempts to fit in with skeptical townsfolk should make for some slow episodes......and, of course, you just know they'll prove their worth to the town in a way that shows off spectacular zombie battling abilities. That should fill up this season, I'm guessing. Next season should kick off the story arc that everyone is waiting for, the biggest villain since the Governor.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 02-25-2015 at 10:03 AM.

doughboyshredder Guest
    ^^^^SPOILER ALERT^^^^^ for those that haven't read the comics.

Carol dressing like Martha Stewart, cooking for the old folks, acting like a total suburban house wife, and missing her husband. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    Carol dressing like Martha Stewart, cooking for the old folks, acting like a total suburban house wife, and missing her husband. hahaha
    Yeah that was horseshit. Wasn't he the wifebeater by that rocky lake that someone killed for her?

Who snagged the blender pistol? Enid?

[QUOTE=Crampedon;4443226]Yeah that was horseshit. Wasn't he the wifebeater by that rocky lake that someone killed for her?
    QUOTE]
    She was making up the story so she could, as she admitted to Darrell, get to know as many of the people as possible. Like always, this is a brilliant way for Carol to help the group survive by seeing and listening.

Who took that gun Rick stashed?

Where did that girl go who hopped the fence?

I don't like how Merle seemed to be ignored by Diana.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfelot View Post
    Who took that gun Rick stashed?

Where did that girl go who hopped the fence?

I don't like how Merle seemed to be ignored by Diana.
    Pretty sure the girl is the "new girl" that was on the bed when Carl was being introduced to the other kids. I also suspect she's the one who pinched the blender gun.

And Merle... do you mean Daryl?

At the beginning of the episode, as the group enters at the gate, Carl looks over and sees a girl with a backpack in the window of the house just outside the gate. After Enid was introduced and shown sneaking over the wall with a pack, I assumed that Carl saw Enid. If so, we know that Enid was outside the wall and probably observed the group when they arrived. So my vote is that Enid was lurking in the house where Rick stashed the blender pistol, doing whatever things she does over wall. Hopefully, she's just reading Sylvia Plath and it's not more Crazy Lizzie, rat-sacrificing, zombie-loving, sister-stabbing, look-at-the-flowers kind of things. I guess Beth had to go after the hospital story ended to make room for Enid...because one moody teen girl's story is more than enough for any show. I'm guessing Enid plus Carl simply reshuffles some important plot points that happen in the original story concerning Carl fitting in. The show loves to keep original elements of story and characterization but to redistribute them among different characters. Eg. in the original, Andrea remains one of the most important characters. Carol is a hopeless dishrag of a woman who gives up and dies early. In the show, Andrea's role and characteristics are attributed to Carol and her sniper skills seem to be going to Sasha.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 03-03-2015 at 11:37 AM.

Speaking of Darryl, was there ever a backstory presented? Was he a rural Narc? They had him playing it coy a few times and I wonder if they ever fleshed it out.
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

I'm thinking the new girl is a spy for another group that has discovered the Alexandria pussies. The top lady realizes that they have been lucky to have gotten away without much trouble and that their peace corp and NGO residents are no match the hardened survivors outside.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    I'm thinking the new girl is a spy for another group that has discovered the Alexandria pussies. The top lady realizes that they have been lucky to have gotten away without much trouble and that their peace corp and NGO residents are no match the hardened survivors outside.
    I like the way you're thinking

What a bunch of dumbasses (nothing new here) Rick's group is to give up their weapons. Do they really think that corrugated metal fence is going to stop anybody from trying to enter? At least they are setting it up for a sinister season finale.

How long until that blond milf's husband get's offed and Rick moves in? I'm betting it happens within the next 2 episodes.