Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    So WTF is up with Carol and why did she hang back when Daryl came out of the bushes in the preview for next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Crampedon View Post
    So WTF is up with Carol and why did she hang back when Daryl came out of the bushes in the preview for next week?
    I think that was Beth in the bushes and that possibly Carol has been killed/abducted. Or is also in the bushes.

Rick and Co. need a new storyline and going to rescue Beth or Carol or unleash vengeance on the perps would provide it. Back to two storylines now with the trip to DC.
    Last edited by Vt-Freeheel; 10-28-2014 at 07:14 AM.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

I like that Rick kept his promise.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Episode 4, GIVE ME MORE.

Cracking.

"I am not a scientist." Ha!
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    "I am not a scientist." Ha!
    I knew it the second that moron showed up. Is he dead or just knocked out?

Next week's episode looks great.

Wow, just catching up on the new season. I expected it to take a whole season for them to escape terminus, plus another to kill the cannibal assholes. Plodding Dead, no more - awesome!

Oh, sure buddy, I'll shoot your zombie friend melted in the asphalt below, no problem.

How can these people still be so gullible and stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    Oh, sure buddy, I'll shoot your zombie friend melted in the asphalt below, no problem.

How can these people still be so gullible and stupid?
    ...because they have lazy writers telling them what to do.
    "Go Balls Deep!"

Seems like they've been focusing on super-cool special effects lately, and have thus become a little lax on the story lines and believe-ability. I'm guessing the half-season finale will have some good shit.

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    Still loving it

When is Morgan Jones going to reappear??!!!

holy fucking shit I did NOT expect that ... I think I actually yelled at the damn TV when Beth got it.

They killed the hottest girl on the show! Fuck.

...and yes, I looked up her age before I posted. She's 29.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    holy fucking shit I did NOT expect that ... I think I actually yelled at the damn TV when Beth got it.
    Come on now... you had to know someone was going to get it, and given the circumstances it had to be Beth or Carol. I actually thought both of them were going to be killed by the cop in the closing scene. The "core group" has become too trusting in strangers, they're bound to find more trouble in the coming episodes. Not enough carnage so far this season.

Well Beth sure overplayed that hand...

Big boo on Beth getting shot. WTF is it with that preacher? And almost a minute of Morgan.
    www.apriliaforum.com

Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Come on now... you had to know someone was going to get it, and given the circumstances it had to be Beth or Carol. I actually thought both of them were going to be killed by the cop in the closing scene. The "core group" has become too trusting in strangers, they're bound to find more trouble in the coming episodes. Not enough carnage so far this season.
    The lack of carnage must have lulled me a bit, and I figured that new black kid at the hospital was the next 'good guy' to go.

Quote Originally Posted by angrysasquatch View Post
    Well Beth sure overplayed that hand...
    You don't bring a small pair of scissors to a gun fight.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    I did too but for the opposite reason...it was so predictable. Every single time a major character gets killed off the writers give them their swansong episode where they are sort of elevated above the rest of the cast and suddenly get a lot more lines and scenes than they normally do. It "raises the stakes" and reminds us to give a shit when they get offed plus it gives the actor a little send off from the writers. Pretty much makes it obvious who's about to get killed, imho. Lori's death was the only one that caught me by surprise as I expected it would be the climactic moment in the Governor's attack on the prison, like it was in the original story.

Yeah, WTF is up with preacher man? That sure is geting stale. Do the writers not know what to do with him? Is he there to illustrate that his faith in a higher power was bogus and now useless in a survival based world. Is he there to show how the heroes will deal with someone who is just totally dead weight? Eugene is at least smart enough to survive and eventually pulls his own weight in the comics.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 12-01-2014 at 12:26 PM.

I thought it would be Noah for sure...it surprised me with Beth, not going to lie. And that sucks.

However, it was pretty damn awesome when Daryl just steps up and shoots Dawn in the dome.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    it surprised me with Beth, not going to lie.
    I didn't surprise me at all, the morons posted about it before they ran the West coast feed. My Facebook friends are all good about not posting spoilers before it airs out here. Evidently whomever runs TWD Facebook page doesn't understand time zones...

Yeah, have to agree that the writing is getting pretty stale. I hope they pick it up come this February. I'll still watch, but honestly it's becoming more of a chore.
    "Can't vouch for him, though he seems normal via email."

I thought the writing got much better since the prison story arc ended. I also liked that they moved around outdoors and "toured" the apocalypse and really gave the setting its due. I think maybe the general scenario is getting stale (i.e. meet another survivor group, develop conflict, fight). The story does lead elsewhere, though. In the comics, Rick's group heads to DC for awhile before Eugene confesses. They never get to DC but they do finally encounter communities that aren't run by psychos or cannibals. Or abusive cops who apparently need slaves to do their laundry? OK, I'll admit the bad cops were totally an anticlimax after previous villains like the Guv, the Claimers and the Termites. Seriously, we dropped down from folks who trap you to eat you to folks who will capture you and then hand you a mop. Anyhowz, Rick's group of hardened killers finally find something worth joining but now they are the ragged scary dudes on the wrong side of the walls so the dynamic changes a bit.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 12-02-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nogophers View Post
    You don't bring a small pair of scissors to a gun fight.
    but why did she go after Dawn, kinda have an idea that the whole Dawn thing of keeping it together till rescue was BS and she just liked having slaves
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.