Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Great episode. Looks like they're at war with Woodbury. I was thinking it would be ballsy to kill off a key characters in the prison. If a war happens, people are going to die. On the other hand I hope some one kills the governor before battles start. I don't think Rick will give up Michon. My bet is the writers throws in a curveball and some one random like Carl kills the gov.

I was so annoyed that Rick did not off the gov when he had the chance. I get they can't do it because they need the plot to play out but come on.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

good Lord what a boring episode

No predictions about how this war is going to go down? My bet is Andrea takes out the gov when she finally sees how despicable he is (or perhaps he takes her out?). Either way, I'm probably wrong b/c I don't think it's going to be "that" predictable. But then again, the whole Rick/Shane thing was a long time coming.

I so want the Governor dead. It would have been a fitting way for him to die last night. Good to see some dissention within his ranks.

I've got to believe that Milton kills the governor in the beginning of the next episode, or maybe just releases andrea? I just don't see her getting tortured to death.

Although the prison will also have to be destroyed soon if they stick with a different location in each season pattern. I feel like something ridiculous is going to happen to close this season out. Maybe rick taking over as leader of woodbury?

doughboyshredder Guest
    The last few episodes haven't been that great IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawless View Post
    I've got to believe that Milton kills the governor in the beginning of the next episode, or maybe just releases andrea? I just don't see her getting tortured to death.

Although the prison will also have to be destroyed soon if they stick with a different location in each season pattern. I feel like something ridiculous is going to happen to close this season out. Maybe rick taking over as leader of woodbury?
    What are you talking about? Andrea isnt a captive, she left the gov in that factory fighting for his life, stole his truck, and burnt the walkers in the pit.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

? Did you watch the ending?
    Man, It was great...

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    What are you talking about? Andrea isnt a captive, she left the gov in that factory fighting for his life, stole his truck, and burnt the walkers in the pit.
    Huh? It's an hour long show. Might want to watch it again. I got that Milton burned the pits. It was the excursion that pulled up to them before they burned, not the Dodge pickup.

The more i think about it, I think Milton will release her and go to the prison with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawless View Post
    The more i think about it, I think Milton will release her and go to the prison with her.
    Milton will release her but stay and will be totally fucked up in the chair, then thrown in the pit
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

I was tired as shit when I watched it, I guess I must of missed something. Sounds like something obvious. I'll have to watch it again.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I was tired as shit when I watched it, I guess I must of missed something. Sounds like something obvious. I'll have to watch it again.
    You missed a LOT...
    You should have been here yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    You missed a LOT...
    Yea, I watched it on demand, as soon as I say the douche from the talking dead come on I thought things were over. I've caught up on the ending since. Not sure whats going to happen. I was fucking stoked milton grew some balls though, I always thought of him as too weak to stand up to the gov but this episode shows him as a lot stronger and a lot more calculating, as well as a lot more selfless, willing to riskhis own safety in dealing with the governor but unwilling to take him since it wouldnt be in the best interests of the whole.

I think Morgan (the black guy who saved Rick's life in season 1 and had the cache of guns) will be back in a big way. I did not watch it, but they had a Talking Dead post show where they talked about his mental state. To me that means we have not seen the last of him. I bet he bails Rick and the crew out when things get really dire before the end of the season. Heck he may have torched the pits since it goes with his drive to 'clear' walkers.

Holy crap. What a fantastic ending. I was expecting Daryl to find Meryl getting eaten by walkers, not the other way around. The shot of his eyes was cool.

Now did Meryl take Michone with the intention of letting her go or did he decide in the car that he wasn't going to do someone else's dirty work anymore and do the right thing. He knew it was a trap so he brought walkers to a gun fight.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

He changed his mind in the car, the shots on his eyes were cool...trying to hint at the spark they might still have of their former self (which the Bill Gates looking dude keeps going on about).

Sent from my SPH-D710 using TGR Forums

I don't think they have any spark of who they were left.

What is the exchange between Michone and Rick going to be like?

Also, they should have been making runs to get body armor or bullet proof vests. As a cop Rick would know where to find that stuff. Riot gear in the prison would protect them better from walkers.

Excited for the finale!

The last two episodes were good, but a bit slow. The finale better be good, I wanna see the governor dead.

Kinda sad that Merle died.

I like the way he went out though, doing the "right" thing..

have a feeling that the finale isnt going to be the explosive showdown we are all expecting - they kind of set it up where its now a democracy, and most of the prison group wants to run. I could see a big attack from the Governer and the prison is abandoned..

what becomes of Andrea though? The Governers (former) main squeeze!!?

Slightly off-topic - has anybody played the Walking Dead:Survival Instinct for PS3 and XBox? Just came out last week..

You play as Darryl, and the story of the game is a prequel to the series, its the story of Darryl and Merle before the events of the TV series.. The first Walking Dead game, which was a 5-episode, download only game, was pretty cool. Had nothing to do with the TV series though. It was kind of a choose-your-own-adventure type of game, whearas the new game is a FPS

Quote Originally Posted by DougW View Post
    Now did Meryl take Michone with the intention of letting her go or did he decide in the car that he wasn't going to do someone else's dirty work anymore and do the right thing. He knew it was a trap so he brought walkers to a gun fight.
    I think he was going to go cut his own deal with the Governor. He knew that Rick wasn't going to want it seen thru so he did it all sneaky so he could go back to Woodbury or something.

Woodbury Town is going to be taken over by Rick. They will pretty much all dismantle and the ending will have to give a clue for what's going to happen next season.

I think this clue will be arriving in a new location with some type of new twist -- like maybe there is a cure being developed and there is some type of Government operation still left standing.

Comic ending at this point was pretty fucked up, so we'll see how this ends. The show staff have at the same time completely disregarded plot points/time lines, but yet had many of the same items take place albeit in completely different places.