Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    And WTF about the heads? It seemed to be a big deal that Merle didn't bring back Michone's head. " Yeah fucknuts dropped it"
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

Andrea and the Governer?!?!

"at what point in a new relasionship do you tell someone about your zombie daughter"??? lol

Between a rock and a soft place. Aberdare and The Brecon Beacons, Wales
    The Guv'nor has been a tremendous introduction but it's time to say goodbye.

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/John_Da...st_Baron_Acton

Another great episode. I can't believe I have to wait a week to see the battle royale go down at Woodbury. I'm predicting the Asian kids flips his shit and kills Merle.

Great episode last night.

Looks like Andrea found a Victoria's Secret. I would have guessed that utility would trump sexy in the zombie apocalypse.

Is next week's finale a 2-hour show?

Quote Originally Posted by nogophers View Post

Is next week's finale a 2-hour show?
    I hope so. Also, didn't realize it was coming to a close until last night. Although they said MID-season finale, does that mean it'll be back in March like Breaking Bad?

It's only an hour long, according to their website. Not sure how long the hiatus will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Suppositories convinced me it was a good idea to wear a helmet.

Dammit, 3 months of no Walking Dead?!? and Boardwalk Empire wraps up season 3 next Sunday as well. That sucks... Oh well, Game of Thrones is due back on soon, and Joffrey is due to lose his head soon as well,,,

Looks like Andrea found a Victoria's Secret. I would have guessed that utility would trump sexy in the zombie apocalypse..
    Ha! We laughed at that as well.. Part of Andrea's survival pack she's been walking around with for months and months just happens to be sexy lingere?? (In WHITE no less!!) Good for her

It was kind of like the episode two weeks ago after Lori died, Rick goes on a walker killing spree - He 's covered in grime and gore and blood, and then two scenes later, he shows up freshly showered..

I really hope that Glenn puts an end to Merle, but doubtful that will happen. You KNOW that there is going to be a reunion..

Looks like Andrea found a Victoria's Secret. I would have guessed that utility would trump sexy in the zombie apocalypse.
    from the little bit of screen time she got with very liitle clothing on she has a surprisingly good body...
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    from the little bit of screen time she got with very liitle clothing on she has a surprisingly good body...
    For a fair comparison, we need a similar pose from Maggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Smokin' View Post
    For a fair comparison, we need a similar pose from Maggie.
    Maggie is way hotter...just saying.

Excited for next week and hoping that Rick snaps again and runs wild on Woodbury.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Woh. Maggie and Glen for Daryl??? NOT a good trade! but at least the prison crew looks like it may have some new members...

Oh, at least Andrea knows about the Governators zombie daughter and zombie head fetish...

The previews for the second part of the season showed Darryl, so they gave that one away. Pretty convenient that the prison folks scored some reinforcements right before the takeover. Should be an interesting second half.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Finished well I thought.

The kid's got some balls.

I was hoping Glen would kill Merle. Oh well. Glen's officially a badass, especially when he ripped that zombie's arm apart and used its bones as a weapons. Well played sir.

Smoke grenades? When did the crew pick those up?

How about the black dude cycle? T-Dog is bitten. Replaced with bigger black guy in Oscar. Oscar gets shot. Replaced with even bigger black guy in Tyrese.

Wife had a interesting comment that the people in the town had for the most part not been up close and personal with zommies or people turning. And for that reason think that they are still human under neath and maybe could be cured. Why govn' keep head of helo pilot. Put on ice a threat now so maybe could use skill in future.

Neat ending , though I thought that Merlke lyiong aboout killing Michone would come back on him. Don't lie to Govn'. guy.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Smokin' View Post
    Smoke grenades? When did the crew pick those up?
    I think in one of the earlier Prison episodes they mentioned the armory. Though I don't know why a prison would have smoke grenades instead of tear gas.

All in all a pretty good 1/2 season, nearly as good as season 1.

doughboyshredder Guest
    What an awesome season. Case study in how to save a program. From great to garbage to better than great.
    Glenn using the zombie bones as a weapon was awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using TGR Forums

Have you guys seen this link? Pretty cool.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/12...series-so-far/
    "Go Balls Deep!"

I thought the grenades and auto ordinance was gathered off the prison riot guards - but that doesn't explain the Kalashnikov(?) that Darryl had. I only heard Rick mention the armory was a future recce plan not yet put into action...

Very pleased with the season so far... I gave up after E02 at the farm, until I got bored with what was on about 3 wks ago. So what IS the future of the group with free-lance Merle out for bid is my nagging thought.

i though the gov'ner was a bad actor until he got stabbed in the eye. that sounded real! the show progressed nicely since season 2. kill off the weaker actors, replace with new ones, repeat. it's a cleansing process.

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    What an awesome season. Case study in how to save a program. From great to garbage to better than great.
    i think i may have said this in an earlier thread but the show had budget problems in season 2 and AMC diverted funds away from TWD to other shows (Mad Men or something). that's why they were stuck on the farm with few zombies and lots of dialogue. talk is cheap. but they got their funds back for season 3, which shows.

bump for the return Feb 10