Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    Didn't see Carl shoot Lori, and Carol is still roaming around, surgery skill still fresh in her mind. I doubt Lori is alive, but I sort of feel like we're not completely done with her just yet.
    I'm wondering if Carl actually shot her too. Does Rick have a go with his newly zombified wife next week? A quick romp to say goodbye? Is it necrophilia if she's animated? So many questions . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Suppositories convinced me it was a good idea to wear a helmet.

Holy joe, that was nuts.
    Who needs Darabont?

Carl getting it done and future blonde gf in wait.
    Life of a repo man is always intense.

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Last night was so good. Carl's going to be a lunatic.
    i hope so. it's easier to disguise bad acting in an emotionless psycho killer.

it's probably the first episode that i hadn't wished that carl would die.

^ dude, the kids like, 12?!?

How many awesome 12 year old actors do you know?

Im not gonna dispute that he sucks, but... Jeeze man. cut him some slack

in fact, most of the actors in this show pretty much suck. about the only ones who don't suck are daryl (crossbow guy) and merle (his brother). i was happy to see some of the shittier ones get killed off. i can still enjoy a mediocre zombie show anyways. just give me more zombie action and less dialogue please.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    in fact, most of the actors in this show pretty much suck. about the only ones who don't suck are daryl (crossbow guy) and merle (his brother). i was happy to see some of the shittier ones get killed off. i can still enjoy a mediocre zombie show anyways. just give me more zombie action and less dialogue please.
    Last week's episode was actually one of the first shows I thought Andrew Lincoln (Rick) was improving as an actor.... but then the final scene happened and it all came crashing down again.

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Last week's episode was actually one of the first shows I thought Andrew Lincoln (Rick) was improving as an actor.... but then the final scene happened and it all came crashing down again.
    Ha! That and Lori's finale; dueling crapactors. Just discovered Lincoln is a Brit. At least he does a decent accent.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Ha! That and Lori's finale; dueling crapactors. Just discovered Lincoln is a Brit. At least he does a decent accent.
    Glen's little honey, Maggie, also speaks with a British accent (born in NJ but raised in the UK).

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    just give me more zombie action and less dialogue please.
    Walking dead delivers dead zombies by the boatload. and in the fucking craziest, most violent ways imaginable

theres nothing mediocre about it

The black guy on Homeland that plays the CIA director is a brit too, amazing you really can't hear it in their characters.

Michon is going to get her sword back, sooner the better

Not sure why I thought this, but I was convinced Lori's baby was going to come out a zombie.

Quote Originally Posted by DeepHelmet View Post
    Not sure why I thought this, but I was convinced Lori's baby was going to come out a zombie.
    Me too. I wsd expecting a scene like dawn of the dead where the dude delivers his zombie baby. Hope shes dead though.

Amd lots of actors are british now. Accent coaches make good money getting rid of accents for Christian bale, the new spiderman, gerard butler

Dude on Talking Dead confirmed that zombie ate Lori.

Umm, what?

Either they're being intentionally misleading in interviews and have something up their sleeves, or this shit is getting kinda silly.

Yeah, he directed the episode and said that...not sure how he would have eaten EVERYTHING, usually are remains there left over.

Also, seeing the preview for next week they are hinting that Carol is still alive.

Dude on Talking Dead confirmed that zombie ate Lori.

Umm, what?

Either they're being intentionally misleading in interviews and have something up their sleeves, or this shit is getting kinda silly.
    You should have been here yesterday!

I thought they were pretty clear that Carol was dead (on the Talking Dead).
    "Just send it you pussy."

Quote Originally Posted by BigHerm View Post
    I thought they were pretty clear that Carol was dead (on the Talking Dead).
    Lost of misinformation I guess...who knows. The preview for next week shows Daryl hunched over a walker saying "that's Carol's knife".

I was more than a bit confused after last night. Found it weird that Rick would stab the zombie's stomach if the remains of his dead bitch wife were inside.

I think that "talking dead" show is really helpful, it explains a ton of stuff that I'm too slow to pick up while watching the show.. even if the host is wicked annoying.

I wouldnt have known that the zombie ate Lori's remains, or that the item Rick picked up was the bullet that killed her, or that the grave Daryl puts a flower on was Carols... Every week, that show answers questions.

I love how it re-hashes some of the better zombie kills too. There were some great zombie deaths this week, Michonne is awesome...

I like how Rick kinda came unhinged and went on a zombie killing spree this week. good for him

Quote Originally Posted by nogophers View Post
    I was more than a bit confused after last night. Found it weird that Rick would stab the zombie's stomach if the remains of his dead bitch wife were inside.
    I thought he was going to cut out the remains so there was something to bury. There was a lot of Lori in that zomie. Think big snake with very big meal.
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

No comments on last nights show?
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

It was kind of a 'knew that was coming' show.

We were all kind of waiting for the Govna's crew to link-up with the other crew. What was the deal with the phone call? All in his head?

Quote Originally Posted by Hott Butt Mud View Post
    It was kind of a 'knew that was coming' show.

We were all kind of waiting for the Govna's crew to link-up with the other crew. What was the deal with the phone call? All in his head?
    I think a call from crazy town.

But still trying to figure out Govenors interest in other groups. No one can leave so to protect themselves or just no one can leave due to control issues.

I think it was all in his head...the phone calls. As for the episode, I enjoyed it but feel it was more of a set-up for when Merle and the Gov'nor meet up with Rick and crew at the Prison.

Each camp getting information on the other one based on their new "residents".

The phone calls were weird. I didn't quite understand who the people were calling and why Rick knew them. Maybe the calls are in his head.

On another note, with these new people popping up and mysterious phone calls, I hope this season doesn't turn into another "Lost."

I think the phone calls were a nod to the comics. They wrapped up Rick's crazies right quick, though.

Next few episodes are going to be about building up for an end of season battle, I have a feeling. Even when they're building story, they squeeze in some good battles and action. If you're able to suspend disbelief, this has turned out to be an excellent season so far.