Year end photo/trip report exposition

There are so many great photos and/or trip reports in the various ski regions. Wouldn't it be great if votes could be cast for the top photos and/or TRs and then one specially pinned thread could show the 'best of' at the end of ski season?

This wouldn't be photo contest like the ones in the PHOTO/VIDEO TALK forum. Instead it would be a place to honor the best-of-the-best that were submitted as-it-happened in the general ski regional forums.

Idea for collective consideration. Not sure how this would be administrated but where there's a will, there's a way.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

Well, since there haven't been thousands of replies from maggots saying that this is a terrible idea, it must be a win!

In addition, why not bundle the winners into a year-end edition print magazine? A few ski magazines have dropped off ... so there has to be a small but viable market for a community contest year-end exposition of the best of the best-of from each region.

Organic - check.
    Collectable - check.
    Fun - check.
    Inspiring - check.
    Community - check.
    Regional - check.

The proceeds from the magazine sale could be distributed to 2 or 3 charities. The winnings would be distributed from within the Canada-America locally-made ethically- produced selections (skis from a local ski maker, CDB cream, gloves, hats, free tickets, trips, whatever). Imagine winning a heli trip and then the heli trip provider would also get the great coverage from your next trip report, from a known producer of good ski photos.

Just some ideas that could go along with the main idea of featuring the best of the year in a special way. Perhaps this is too late to be talking about it this year. Next year is only months away.
    OH, MY GAWD! ―John Hillerman  Big Billie Eilish fan.
    But that's a quibble to what PG posted (at first, anyway, I haven't read his latest book) ―jono
    we are not arguing about ski boots or fashionable clothing or spageheti O's which mean nothing in the grand scheme ― XXX-er

not going to lie... actually a pretty cool idea.

you can get magazines printed on the cheap on blurb and they manage payment/shipping/ordering. you just upload the PDF. All you'd have to do is have each one be uploaded as an 8.5 x 11 Pdf them merge em all together and throw a cover on the front.