Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2093
    Do you guys have bikes?

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Do you guys have bikes?
    this week's riding was like an epic powcycle in march........ specTACKular!

I'm planning to park around 9 AM Saturday and hike up Brighton for some tracks. If anybody's interested.

UPDATE: Now hiking up from Solitude instead.
    Last edited by bl2000; 08-06-2011 at 07:30 AM.
    Sometimes pride comes after a fall.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    bwwwahhh I was thinking about nursing school but didn't think I was smart enough
    now I know am
    That shit is ridiculous.. What have you been up to man? We picked up a grille and need to have a cookout. Let me know when you are down.

Sorry to mank up the thread, but my climbing gear was stolen out of my car tonight while eating dinner at the respectable Chef Ming on 94th in Sandy. My dog was in the car so the windows were down enough for someone to reach in and unlock the door, and grab the mystery bag in the back seat. It was all in an Ozone Kite bag. Lots of cams, triples of .3-4 all black diamond. Two sets of BD stoppers, 6 lockers bd large and small, singing rock harness, petzel reverso. 12 Mammut 18" draws with mad rock ultralight wire bents.

It looked something like this:

In the unlikley event that a crack head offers you some climbing gear for a blow job please let me know.

BL2000 ran into me up whitepine on saturday - what a path finder! then he took me up the tram for turns in mark malu - there is still so much snow! thanks Brian!

Skied main chute saturday. 11 others on the summit waiting to drop in..one dude did it naked...wee aside from his pack..

Still holding up...might only last a couple more days though, that choke is getting tight and there is a big rock right in the middle of it.

anyone know who this is? Colorado plates on a van camper

Not really what i expected to see up there Saturday but...wow...fun.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    ...one dude did it naked...wee aside from his pack...
    Give the guy a break, cool air prevails above the snow.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Skidog,

Why did you take two photos of him? Wasn't one if his stupid ass, sausage party descent enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Skidog,

Why did you take two photos of him? Wasn't one if his stupid ass, sausage party descent enough?
    Lol....held the button down too long...probably shouldve just posted one...there was a female in our group so...maybe she appreciates it??

Skidog,

BTW looks like i have more...you can backchannel me and i'll send them to you personally for your personal collection...seems you're into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Do you guys have bikes?
    All the cool kids know that skiing short pitches of suncupped rockstrewn snow is far superior to railing perfect singletrack for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    Holy shit that guy is lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by RideTheZenith View Post
    Sorry to mank up the thread, but my climbing gear was stolen out of my car tonight while eating dinner at the respectable Chef Ming on 94th in Sandy.
    post this up at utahclimbers.com too
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

A little rundown of my past month of shred...

July 16th....I was stoked

July 21st....a bit thinner

August 5th....Still stoked

September, anyone???
    Last edited by DerekPersson; 08-09-2011 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    All the cool kids know that skiing short pitches of suncupped rockstrewn snow is far superior to railing perfect singletrack for hours.
    Agreed.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Disagree dirt and rock sucks
    The cool kids are still recreatin on the water albiet not frozen now

Whats goin on you a damn daddy yet? I look forward to the day mini dtm minisfotex and now mini trackhead are all on snow togather.
    Im sure th has got that wee one on a damn treadmill learning to speed crawl already
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Disagree dirt and rock sucks
    The cool kids are still recreatin on the water albiet not frozen now

Whats goin on you a damn daddy yet? I look forward to the day mini dtm minisfotex and now mini trackhead are all on snow togather.
    Im sure th has got that wee one on a damn treadmill learning to speed crawl already
    Cool pic, love the fact you have the pooch in the boat. Where is that?

Mini is doing well. He's spent a lot of time at Alta this summer. He's cranky, just like his dad.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    The green below flaming gorge. I try and take my furkid with everytime he lives for water and fishin
    cute kid congrats.
    Im researchin a way to use the driftboat to set up a base camp for a unique ski trip.
    Wanna break trail?
    That samueri tracked trackheadmobile snow worthy yet or daddy duty eating up most of your time?
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

That samueri tracked trackheadmobile snow worthy yet or daddy duty eating up most of your time?
    Between working on motos and changing diapers, time is limited, but it's almost dirt ready.

Between working on motos and changing diapers, time is limited, but it's almost dirt ready.

LEast youre changing diapers. I hear there is some men that wont.....i change too many gotta get that kid to potty more frequently.

Anyway..cute kid. Maybe they'll all shred together?

LEast youre changing diapers. I hear there is some men that wont.....i change too many gotta get that kid to potty more frequently.

Anyway..cute kid. Maybe they'll all shred together?

The next generation is here.

The next generation is here.
    God help us all.

Bikes --> Boats --> Babies --> Bottom wiping. Serious thread hijacking goin on.
    Sometimes pride comes after a fall.

Quote Originally Posted by bl2000 View Post
    Bikes --> Boats --> Babies --> Bottom wiping. Serious thread hijacking goin on.
    Yeah well very few of us need a conditions update this time of year...there will be a new thread for this once the snow starts flying again.

Yeah well very few of us need a conditions update this time of year...there will be a new thread for this once the snow starts flying again.
    fuck off jong, this is a serious thread and i want my goddamn weekly main chute condition report. gtfo.