Page 55 of 84 FirstFirst ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2093
    Yap, and last time I checked, this is the 'conditions' page, not the 'EastCoaster reunion at Utah resorts'.. just sayin (i'm from the MidWest myself, therefore holier than NOone).

And also, the first time my face ever showed up on this forum (last year Zach posted some glamour shot of me) I was called a Hansen boy (YES!), and presumed to not be wearing a beacon (even though I clearly was).... So that's my impression of this thread, be an asshole in a clever sorta way or post sick/techy shit about the conditions. I've said it once I'll say it again, fuck the bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Alx88 View Post
    Yap, and last time I checked, this is the 'conditions' page not the EastCoaster reunion at Utah resorts.. just sayin (i'm from the MidWest myself, therefore holier than NOone).
    apparently you missed the pictures D put up, one post before yours. i saw one misguided post from idon'tknowwho about skiing out here, and one reply from TC, now i see 6 posts relating to your one, that never would have been necessary if you'd just dropped it. i got news for you dude... it's the internet, the space ain't gonna run out.

Quote Originally Posted by ectreeskier11 View Post
    now i see 6 posts relating to your one, that never would have been necessary if you'd just dropped it.
    And now we've got eight.. There's skinners at the bird?

Nice photos D

And now we've got eight.. There's skinners at the bird?

Nice photos D
    STFU JONG...I don't care if you do post stoke, cuz you're out of your fucking element, Donny

Meet ya at the bird tomorrow D, should be there by 10;30ish. Ill call.

ps. it's as manky as alx88 vag out there, settled N shade
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

i'm no fan of dick bass either, but if you have that much antipathy for the resorts... well, there's plenty of other shit to ski, and i never have a problem finding something well worth the effort.
    I skied there last month with my brother's kids, I had blast. At this very moment, I'm plugged essentially directly into a coal mine, reaping it's benefits without all that pesky nuclear fallout of our friends in Japan

Lighten up.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Phall View Post
    dude. chill. The fact that D is even skiing this season should be a testament to the passion sliding on snow has on a person, and why we are all here.
    Super stoked to see him rippin the sexy yeller nanners sticks on snow and share turn w/ mags.
    Damn fine skiin going down lately I heart faceshots and custard pie

Condolances and vibes to Garretts friend and fam. that was a sombering read
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    thanks to SFB! for taking us out

North Facing stuff skied deep and well today, snowed at varying levels all day

Can someone point me to the updated thread RE: TC's condition/outcome with sallie. Seemed that last year the prognosis was much more grim and TC is out skiing again..nice to see, but an update is needed since TGR kinda stepped to the plate to help this brother out and im hearing things have been settled. Boycott over??? Whats the scoop??

Alx88 rips and has posted more stoke this season on tgr then any other person in utah, hands down. he has 50 some posts and i'll bet over 50% are stoke. he's one of the few that ACTUALLY posts bc conditions and stoke in this thread

ectreeskier11 is a fucking joey. post less and ski more. And scope your landings for god's sake, anyone that has ever rode little cloud knows you have to take that cliff HUGE to clear the rocks in the landings.

in my log book last monday is going down as my best pow day of the season - so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Can someone point me to the updated thread RE: TC's condition/outcome with sallie. Seemed that last year the prognosis was much more grim and TC is out skiing again..nice to see, but an update is needed since TGR kinda stepped to the plate to help this brother out and im hearing things have been settled. Boycott over??? Whats the scoop??
    Can I ask why TC would "owe" TGR any update? Did he sign a contract to accept donations, but only could use said donations and vibes if he kept every, single mag updated on every moment of his life?

I don't ever recall hearing about TC asking ANYONE for help, it was given on the basis that this place is supposed to be a certain type of arena.

I came to the thread to check on snow conditions, but this thing being tossed around is bugging me.
    You should have been here yesterday!

by the by uac is "shutting down" for the season due to lack of paper

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Can I ask why TC would "owe" TGR any update? Did he sign a contract to accept donations, but only could use said donations and vibes if he kept every, single mag updated on every moment of his life?

I don't ever recall hearing about TC asking ANYONE for help, it was given on the basis that this place is supposed to be a certain type of arena.

I came to the thread to check on snow conditions, but this thing being tossed around is bugging me.
    was just seeing if i missed an update is all...no offense meant really.

I sense a cloud of doom and gloom as the season winds down
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Cue Alpinezone...

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTAH View Post
    ectreeskier11 is a fucking joey.
    haaaaaaahahahahah yes i am such a fucking joey. goddamnit. someone please teach me the ways of the wasatch!

Quote Originally Posted by 4-TEEF'S Ghost View Post
    Cue Alpinezone...
    No shit, what is this, 7th grade drama class?

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    No shit, what is this, 7th grade drama class?
    it's the wasatch, bro.

it's the wasatch, bro.
    Oh right, I forgot.

Fucking HELI bastards, fuck Snowbird, god damn Mormons, side country jibber homos, east coast transplant fucks!

That should about cover it, no?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Last sat the aggro jacked up penis extenstion truck slednecks power passed the wife at the double lane curves before Storm mt. only to flip his trailer. So please include them.
    Also one of the power turd clients also skied into her while skiing down the skin track.
    People spend that kind of loot to ski down skintracks??
    Also include silly lycra clad skate skiers please
    Hows that mini cat project going.
    In negotations with Pondo the Buxtons and others to create a cardiff hut system
    Gonna call it the HateU route.
    You In???
    Oh and it almost always dumps on conference weekend praise Jah, Joseph, Ullr,Mother Nature or what ever Diety floats your fatties
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Hows that mini cat project going.
    Good. Hoping to have it done by fall with frequent trips up the Nebo road and stuff like that, pulling a sled trailer with a large spring bar hunters tent, stove, etc. Portable "yurt" system of sorts.

Fuck yes, altabird is the sickest! Wait can we go to Alta, I heard that fuck Dick Bass is balls deep in the coal business? But Alta is for sure the sickest, I can't wait for this storm, it's prolly gonna DUMP up there
    Cool.

Free tickets for lift storm riding is fine by me. Sorry you're so bummed about it, I'm just not as spicy as I used to be.

Edit: to say things will salomon have been mediated and resolved. And of course thanks for the support and I helped dealt out here by great people.
    Last edited by thin cover; 04-02-2011 at 01:28 PM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Trackhead View Post
    Oh right, I forgot.

Fucking HELI bastards, fuck Snowbird, god damn Mormons, side country jibber homos, east coast transplant fucks!

That should about cover it, no?
    No!

Because you forgot the douchbag dawnpatrollers, they are the worst!
    (unless, of course, the east coast transplant fuck doubles as a douchbag dawnpatroller)
    Last edited by tuco; 04-02-2011 at 12:32 PM.

UDOT will be doing avalanche control in God's Lawn Mower, Argenta and Stairs Gulch tomorrow, 4/4/11.
    Please stay clear of Lower Cardiff Fk, God's Lawn Mower, Argenta, Broads Fk and Stairs Gulch until after 9am.
    Thanks.

Strong bonding to the old surface with this storm coming in so warm.

Wasatch Conditions

^^ What he said ^^ Showed up to Argenta with a good foot of snow at the trailhead with not a soul in sight. It musta snowed another 6-8" on the way up and another 6-8" on the second lap... Got a rebate on a SW aspect off of Kessler, not much instability although we were scared shitless from the top. It didn't stop snowing all day. Wonder where everyone was today?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justin Up Kessler 4.3.11 #2.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	329.8 KB 
ID:	95695Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justin Down the Headwall 4.3.11.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	326.8 KB 
ID:	95698Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justin Down the Knuckle 4.3.11.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	265.8 KB 
ID:	95697Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justin Pitted 4.3.11.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	260.4 KB 
ID:	95696Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Justin Down the Moose Knucke 4.4.11.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	241.3 KB 
ID:	95699