Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    i got a set towards the end of last season from gear swap. they fit well, support the wings more, dont weigh much; worth it for 25.

has anyone used this plate to mount the bindings for abducted feet, ie so when feet point to the outside, skis are parallel?

These are really tough to find.. MEC sold their last pair a couple weeks ago and I can't see anywhere else up north with them. I found two small US shops but they have an insane $35 shipping for a product worth $25. anybody around with a couple extras by any chance ?

Quote Originally Posted by endure View Post
    These are really tough to find.. MEC sold their last pair a couple weeks ago and I can't see anywhere else up north with them. I found two small US shops but they have an insane $35 shipping for a product worth $25. anybody around with a couple extras by any chance ?
    I got mine right from Salewa/Dynafit USA.

They are out of stock for the year as well..

They are out of stock for the year as well..
    That implies that someone has them in stock!

Google shows 123mountain, Jans Mountain Outfitters, and OMCgear have them, doubt those stores would be paying to be in the Google Shopping results if they didn't.

123mountain and OMC are the ones with $35 shipping for a $25 product. Jans doesn't ship to Canada. Already talked to OMC and they said they can't do anything about it. No reply from 123 yet. thanks for the search though!

Oh, didn't check the shipping. Is that for USPS Priority Mail? That's actually not too far out of the ballpark for Canada, it starts at about $25 if you want delivery confirmation. It's a lot cheaper without Delivery Confirmation, but then buyers can just do chargebacks and get free stuff. So US sellers have to add the confirmation, or they'll get ripped off way too often.

"Thanks, crooks & scammers."

No reply from 123 yet.
    Read some of the on-line reviews. Seems to be a clever scam that consists of a brick-and-mortar store selling some little things like hats, goggles, etc., then a website with extensive listings for all sorts of gear, including very hard-to-find backcountry skiing and ski mountaineering gear. If you don't like the long delay for shipping an "available" item and request a refund, they charge you some sort of cancellation fee.
    (That said, I realized recently to my delayed horror that I bought a couple items on eBay from them last year, and when one item differed significantly from the description, they promptly and politely agreed to my suggestion for a post-purchase price adjustment/refund.)
    Mo' skimo here: NE Rando Race Series