Page 86 of 510 FirstFirst ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 12744
    Alright, who is going to buy this one!! http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5439636285.html

So Badass!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dtimms View Post
    Alright, who is going to buy this one!! http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5439636285.html

So Badass!!
    If I had the mechanical aptitude to keep it up I would be all over it.

Currently hounding Denver CL for an AWD or otherwise well-equipped van to replace my Astro which died coming home from Jackson Hole two weeks ago.

Currently got eyes on a Boulder-Off-Road lifted Express (2WD w/ Rear Locker) and a lifted AWD Astro on local CL. Former I think may be too much van for my need, latter is overpriced at 8.5K. If you see other cool things on CO CL keep posting them up.

I bet for about a grand you get fuel injection on that beast and you would be set!! But yea, I work from home and am on the internet way too much. So I get bored and look for campers even though I have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtimms View Post

So Badass!!
    HAHAHA !

Did you scroll through all the photos ? The interior looks just like SlaggMasters apartment !
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1455077977.433149.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	187.6 KB 
ID:	176516
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

This is a legitimate good deal barring nothing huge is wrong. http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5437718594.html rear-end is suffering big time though being a short-bed. Nevertheless. But, if I'm spending $5500 on a 1985 Chevy with a 350 that gets 10mpg, I'll spend the $ get a 1998 Dodge V10 that gets 10mpg with a hardside camper. Butttt....that 1985 sure is nice and mobile. The big positive on that 85' is parts are going to be cheap as hell and it'll be literally the easiest car to work on with that carb'd 350 in it. And the fact you have the camper open to the cab area is tits.
    Now, this just sparked an awesome idea. Take said blazer, beef up the suspension, drop in mid 90's LT1/LS1/L31 Chevy 350 plus tranny, put a light(er) hardside camper. Small, reliable, mobile, 4x4. I might've just though of what to build in the coming years.
    Last edited by Tryingtostaywarm; 02-09-2016 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    HAHAHA !

Did you scroll through all the photos ? The interior looks just like SlaggMasters apartment !

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1455077977.433149.jpg 
Views:	534 
Size:	187.6 KB 
ID:	176516
    Looks like a good time to me. I have an old FWC that I put all the modern goodies in. After a night of party (I've fed 17 people in there at once), it doesn't look anywhere near that organized, except for the passed out chica up top.

Nice rig. I empathize. Mine is a 5/4t '87. Same cab and FWC interior, but just a bit bigger, with a diesel, and a longer bed, and bigger axles (D60 posi up front, 14bolt detroit in the rear). Exact same upholstery and layout in the cab, and the camper. It's like a much smaller twin.

What happened to slag? Did he pass out in the library, or get buried under the slack line in stinky clothes?
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Nice rig. I empathize. Mine is a 5/4t '87. Same cab and FWC interior, but just a bit bigger, with a diesel, and a longer bed, and bigger axles (D60 posi up front, 14bolt detroit in the rear). Exact same upholstery and layout in the cab, and the camper. It's like a much smaller twin.
    6.2 natural aspriated? or you'd drop a 6.5 in it? How is that? Thinking again..It'd be cool to do a 6.5 swap into something like was posted..or just go 4bt I suppose.

Did these older trucks with the cab and camper connected come like that or are the custom jobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtostaywarm View Post
    Hah. That's my buddy's rig. Good guy. Buy his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by nobueno View Post
    Does your buddy do mag discounts? I already emailed him to get mileage and some other info....

You'd pay that normally for just the truck, camper aspect is a nice bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by doebedoe View Post
    Does your buddy do mag discounts? I already emailed him to get mileage and some other info....
    Don't think he'll do a mag discount since he's not on here. Did he get back to you with all the info? If not I'll shoot him a message for ya.

Don't think he'll do a mag discount since he's not on here. Did he get back to you with all the info? If not I'll shoot him a message for ya.
    Yep, sounds like a great truck and dude.

Currently arguing with the SO whether we need to have more than 2 legal seats in our mountain vehicle.

Very good truck deal for any west coasters: https://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?...&str=11&ltnf=1

I would if I could but it's too far.

Here we go for summer adventures. http://bozeman.craigslist.org/boa/5411801769.html

Marin born -> Chico State -> CH -> France -> Truckee
    Took it to southlake for Avy2 class. Surprisingly towed well in the snow/weather. Took it slow. Slept comfortably with outside temps around 20 and the heater would keep it around 50 at sleeping level inside.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1456170686.225302.jpg 
Views:	382 
Size:	354.8 KB 
ID:	177152
    "Can switching to Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance?"

"Do people really call 911 thinking they will get seen faster in the ER?"

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    Well that was gone about as quick as I expected. If we wind up staying in salt lake long term, taco/4wc is what I would like to get. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by snowaddict91 View Post
    Well that was gone about as quick as I expected. If we wind up staying in salt lake long term, taco/4wc is what I would like to get. I think.
    Yeah that was a nice rig at a reasonable price.
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

Didn't somebody say they were looking for a reasonably priced Astro?
    http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5472495689.html

Quote Originally Posted by Tryingtostaywarm View Post
    Didn't somebody say they were looking for a reasonably priced Astro?
    http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5472495689.html
    Please don't scoop me on this. Headed to check it out in a few hours to replace my dying astro.

I now own two Astros....

Congrats and strong work. I had sent the link to a few others earlier and when I checked this afternoon the post was gone. How did the sellers "new" build look? Did you get any photos of it...just to give us a taste of what he will be selling off in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckles View Post
    Congrats and strong work. I had sent the link to a few others earlier and when I checked this afternoon the post was gone. How did the sellers "new" build look? Did you get any photos of it...just to give us a taste of what he will be selling off in the future.
    I took a semi-justified sick day to make it happen. (Every adult got norovirus on the Crusty Butt trip last weekend thanks to an infant.)

New build is rad. Same basic platform, but bigger: Express AWD. Swing out doors on both sides, upgraded tires. He showed me the storage he's working on for it: reusing old lockers (gym like) laid flat with home-made vinyl/foam topper for sleeping. Clever but i didn't really understand how it all fit together.