2011 Tognar Toolworks Catalog...GET IT!

I gotta say, this years Tognar catalog is so chock full of technical information about ski repair and maintenance that every skier who works on their own goods should get one! No, I do not work for them. But, those who have gotten the catalog should know of what I speak.

Seriously, this catalog owns.

Edit: I know it is a catalog, but, it is as much a catalog of ski repair and maintenance techniques as it is a catalog of all the tools you will EVER need!
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

I should be extra knowledgeable then, since they sent me THREE of the fuckin things.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    I should be extra knowledgeable then, since they sent me THREE of the fuckin things.
    Want to forward one of those on to me? I'll pay shipping, rounded up for your time.

I have not got one in the mail, but it is available on line in pdf format for download...

http://www.tognar.com/catalog_printe...tools_wax.html Do not have to even kill any recycled paper trees to get that one.

^^^^

See above.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty_J View Post
    Want to forward one of those on to me? I'll pay shipping, rounded up for your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

I just got mine the other day, always look forward to receiving them each year.

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    I have not got one in the mail, but it is available on line in pdf format for download...

http://www.tognar.com/catalog_printe...tools_wax.html Do not have to even kill any recycled paper trees to get that one.
    Thanks man.

Is the Tognar name short for Totally Gnarly?

I always wondered about that...

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

They are like that EVERY year. Get with the program.
    Gravity. It's the law.

^^^ yeah, I was just wondering when they were going to add some new material...

I would add that most of their advise is really geared towards racers, and some of it is just plain wrong for most free-skiing (IMO). I'm mostly speaking of edge preparation I guess.

What freeskier preps their edges?