Page 523 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,075 of 56205
    you can see the boom from the above vid 30 seconds into this one:

Wow, good pick. Buy that op a drink of his choice.
    watch out for snakes

Can someone explain the hand signals that firefighter is using? Random hand movements associated with whatever he is saying into his radio?

I like how the construction worker was like "ok, your 5 seconds is up Mr. Firefighter, I'm getting on the fucking ladder now."
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

spook Guest
    pretty calm jump from the top floor down by the worker

Holy shit. Was that place being built out of newspaper? The fire ripped through that really quickly. Looks like there was some help from the wind.
    The guy getting rescued was definitely starting to lose his patience a bit with the ladder truck. It looked kinda hot.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Why didn't the construction guy keep climbing down the patios? He seemed to have it all figured out. Pretty amazing either way.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Why didn't the construction guy keep climbing down the patios? He seemed to have it all figured out. Pretty amazing either way.
    I think thats the kind of move you only pull if you absolutely have to. He made it look smooth though.

spook Guest
    yeah, he could have just as easily hit the next floor and fallen backward off the ledge. haven't seen a fire that big in a while.

Shit, did I leave a cigarette burning somewhere?

Where is blurred and his garden hose when you need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Where is blurred and his garden hose when you need it.
    Never gets old!

There was a similarly huDge fire in SF. Same thing, a building under construction. Maybe they figure out how to start sprinkler system phase of the project earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by GiBo View Post
    Maybe they figure out how to start sprinkler system phase of the project earlier.
    Sprinkler heads aren't installed until after the drywall is hung to prevent damage. Also in cold climates the building has to be enclosed and heated or the lines would freeze.

Monster 15-inch rat terrorizes Swedish family after chewing through CONCRETE wall to make its home in their kitchen

"Family got suspicious when their cat refused to go into the kitchen" - not even the cat would mess with this beast.

The gigantic rat measured 15in from nose to the base of its tail, and made its way into the flat in north Stockholm by chewing through the wall

Viking rat: The monster rat, chewed through the pipes behind the dishwasher and even lived for several minutes after it was caught in a trap.

The family did not discover their gigantic guest until it was time to take out the bins.
    ‘I was terrified. It was so huge that I barely saw what it was and I jumped up on the kitchen table,’ Signe Bengtsson-Korsås

Despite attempts from Mrs Bengtsson-Korsås and her two children to scare the rodent, the ‘Viking rat’ only grew bolder and eventually dared to venture out on the kitchen floor.

Exterminators were called in and placed industry-sized traps to catch the rat, and less than a day later one of them snapped.
    However, when the family checked, the trap was gone. The rat was so powerful that it had carried the trap with it, snapped around its neck.

‘It didn’t die when it went into the trap, but scurried away. It went underneath a wooden plant, where it got stuck and choked itself to death,’ Mr Bengtsson-Korsås said.

‘It was the biggest rat I have ever seen, and it looked like it was in good shape as the fur was nice,’ he added.

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    Holy shit. Was that place being built out of newspaper? The fire ripped through that really quickly. Looks like there was some help from the wind.
    The guy getting rescued was definitely starting to lose his patience a bit with the ladder truck. It looked kinda hot.
    Wood frame, no drywall or firestops yet. Poof.

maybe the guy controlling the ladder needs a new career eh ...
    We, the RATBAGGERS, formally axcept our duty is to trigger avalaches on all skiers ...

Quote Originally Posted by booner View Post
    no idea how to imbed...hope this works

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater
    This deserves a bump. Worth the click for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Yep, definitely had to look twice.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

That chicks a deformed freak!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
    Dumb broad should get the fuck out of the fast lane. I can't stand left lane laggers. I'd be pissed too if she was driving slow because she was concentrating on her video rather than her driving.
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    bass ackwards