Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    To me The Dragons fit about like a 101, they claim 100 but are big in the instep as well. They also skied a little softer than the flex value. The lange super blasters may be a good thing to try if your into cable activated walk modes.....
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Daleboot, any width you need.

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rludes025 View Post
    To me The Dragons fit about like a 101, they claim 100 but are big in the instep as well. They also skied a little softer than the flex value.
    Yep. Forgot to mention this. While Technica calls them 120's they flex more like a 90-100 Lange.

I picked up a pair of the Lange Superblasters (walk mode and 10 flex claim) last year and they've worked out extremely well for me so far. Toe box is measured at 10, so they say. I'd say that's right. I have a wide foot. Heel box is narrow enough so I feel very locked in. The walk mode works great. I don't know if they would meet the flex test at 120 but they're definitely stiff. That's my .02
    Last edited by spaztwelve; 10-07-2010 at 02:05 PM.

dalbello voodoo 105 last fits my flippers pretty well