FS: Canon 35 F/1.4L, 300 F/4L IS, 70-200 f/4L Non-IS, Canon t2i

Hi, selling a bunch of shit and it goes to mags before it goes to craigs or ebay.

***all items in perfect condition except for individual notes per item. Ask those that have bought camera gear from me, they know I take care of my gear. For shipping to lower 48, please add $20 flat shipping fee. This includes, packing, insurance, tracking and standard ground shipping. If you are outside of the 48 or want it faster, we will have to work out something more accurate for prices. ALL items are paypal gift or 3% added to make up for fees. I will take any pictures you want if interested, I just didn't want to go crazy unless there was potential interest

All items come with 100% everything they come with new (boxes, hoods, caps, warranty cards, etc). Some items are firm and others are B/O. It couldn't hurt to ask, but don't be surprised if I shoot down an offer***

Canon 35 f/1,4L
    Bought new
    Minus normal scuffs on hood, lens looks unused.
    Date code UA
    $1050

Canon 300 f/4L IS
    Bought used
    extremely minor scuffs on tripod bracket and one tiny mark on the housing itself
    Date code UW
    $1000

Canon 70-200 F/4L NON-IS
    Bought new
    Mint
    Date code UZ
    $600

Canon t2i DSLR
    Bought used
    Has crack in screen, noticeable but does not effect performance (see pics, the fuzz screen is DOF OOF, not due to crack)
    If someone wants this I'll try to find the eyecup, but can't promise anything
    $250

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1152.jpg 
Views:	1028 
Size:	315.5 KB 
ID:	158937   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1153.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	254.8 KB 
ID:	158938  
    Last edited by systemoverblow'd; 10-10-2014 at 06:50 PM.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Weekend bump. All going on grains and eBay tomorrow.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.