Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2337

Newbie Here

Newbie here looking to go up in the ranks. So far loving all the content on here.

Dump the lame "m#" user name.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Dump the lame "m#" user name.
    How is this done?

I have set a user name for the forum. When I log in to my profile it shows that user name, but I can't use that user name to login, and it doesn't display in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by me4c42 View Post
    How is this done?

I have set a user name for the forum. When I log in to my profile it shows that user name, but I can't use that user name to login, and it doesn't display in the forums.
    I had the same problem. It was a real nightmare. I had to PM rontele to sort it.
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

Quote Originally Posted by Rossymcg View Post
    I had the same problem. It was a real nightmare. I had to PM rontele to sort it.
    Thank you! I heard the maggots were a tough bunch, but you guys seen super nice. Is rontele a moderator?

Ask your Mom

...Remember, those who think Global Warming is Fake, also think that Adam & Eve were Real...

Thank you! I heard the maggots were a tough bunch, but you guys seen super nice. Is rontele a moderator?
    He's been around here years. He's sort of a thsorus for members, you may say.
    He's a real good guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossymcg View Post
    He's been around here years. He's sort of a thsorus for members, you may say.
    He's a real good guy.
    Awesome! I sent him a PM hopefully he can get me squared away. Btw, I think you meant Thesaurus.

Awesome! I sent him a PM hopefully he can get me squared away. Btw, I think you meant Thesaurus.
    Thesaurus, that's a dinosaur isn't it? I ain't seen one if them for years

new maggot/jong

long time lurker- finally joined. Lots of good info here and hope to contribute. BTW- i'm the best skier on the mountain, sun valley sucks and vail is flat.

Kinda new

I've been a member a while. First post. Wanted to say hi and thanks to NickM22 for the hook up with the boots.

Haven't been around the forums yet, got class 3 days a week and just tryna crush it at Snowbird the rest of em. Looking forward to mess around on the forums now.

Quote Originally Posted by skicollege View Post
    Haven't been around the forums yet, got class 3 days a week and just tryna crush it at Snowbird the rest of em. Looking forward to mess around on the forums now.
    I'm looking forward to the photos of your mum you JONG

longtime lurker, first time maggot

Finally made an account after years of just poaching y'alls knowledge via the interwebs. I'm the best mediocre skier on any mountain.

I suspect I won't post very much because honestly I'm not sure what I could contribute that someone else couldn't say better, but I guess I'll make an effort now.

First post, I'm here for the Oregon and PNW threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Monoteleskier View Post
    First post, I'm here for the Oregon and PNW threads.
    That's a pretty funny username, just sayin'.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Thanks dude, I thought of it while I was skinning on a splitboard.

Longtime member 2nd introduction due to Alzheimers/beer.

Had an account years ago, but forgot email password and such. So I guess it is round 2 for an account. Without sounding like a tinder account, I ski White Pass mostly. I Tele ski, even though I know that no one cares. but since I Tele I must tell you that I do (thats the way we work ). Ok in all seriousness if your at White Pass and want to ride ninja lines in the trees and tour to get away from the crowds let me know.

Long-time lurker. Older dude, who's been lucky to have skied in many places around the world. Lived in Europe most of the past 20 years, but recently moved back to the states (Los Alamos, NM).

Gear question

Hi. I'm new here. Been skiing since 2012 mostly out east so probably intermediate. Can ski single blacks and blues and some doubles back east. Im 6'2 220 lbs and ski a rossignok experience 83 back east. Am going to powder mountain Utah mid February for 8 days. Was there last year and loved it. I rented the dps wailers 112 from them but it's like 70 per day. So this year was thinking of buying a slightly used or new pair. What do u guys recommend ? I was leaning toward the lotus but didn't want to get something too wide. Are carbon bindings worth it ? Is it a better skiing experience w them ? Also would be cool to get something I can also use back east but that performs equally well on powder.

Dps wailer 112 brand new w salomon bindings 184 cm

Dps lotus 120 slightly used w dynafit vertical carbon bindings 178 cm

Dps wailer 99 w salomon bindings slightly used 189 cm

Thank you very much !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maab6d View Post
    Hi. I'm new here. So this year was thinking of buying a slightly used or new pair. What do u guys recommend ?
    I recommend you show us some tits. Your girlfriend, wife, or sister please.

And buy yourself some Rossignol soul 7's. They are the pinnacle of design and performance. This year's even have hd branding on them. You'll be amazed at how well they ski everything. Not only that, they will have you fighting off strange pussy all night because women will throw themselves at you after seeing your skills on the mountain. They practically ski the steeps for you.

Now, tits or gtfo, JONG!

^^^Excellent advice although you neglected to mention TECH TALK JONG

First post

First post, I'm here to chill, hopefully learn a few things, and also to buy stuff. Thanks for having me

Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    I recommend you show us some tits. Your girlfriend, wife, or sister please.

And buy yourself some Rossignol soul 7's. They are the pinnacle of design and performance. This year's even have hd branding on them. You'll be amazed at how well they ski everything. Not only that, they will have you fighting off strange pussy all night because women will throw themselves at you after seeing your skills on the mountain. They practically ski the steeps for you.

Now, tits or gtfo, JONG!
    My boyfriend has set of those and I did throw myself at him.
    They work.

Quote Originally Posted by maab6d View Post
    Hi. I'm new here. Been skiing since 2012 mostly out east so probably intermediate. Can ski single blacks and blues and some doubles back east. Im 6'2 220 lbs and ski a rossignok experience 83 back east. Am going to powder mountain Utah mid February for 8 days. Was there last year and loved it. I rented the dps wailers 112 from them but it's like 70 per day. So this year was thinking of buying a slightly used or new pair. What do u guys recommend ? I was leaning toward the lotus but didn't want to get something too wide. Are carbon bindings worth it ? Is it a better skiing experience w them ? Also would be cool to get something I can also use back east but that performs equally well on powder.

Dps wailer 112 brand new w salomon bindings 184 cm

Dps lotus 120 slightly used w dynafit vertical carbon bindings 178 cm

Dps wailer 99 w salomon bindings slightly used 189 cm

Thank you very much !!!!
    Buy my new lotus 120 in a 178 w pivots. Already in Utah!
    I rip the groomed on tele gear