Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2336
    Been mooching off of this site long enough... thought it was about time to "contribute". Hi.

Hi.

So I got off my arse and learnt to snowboard at the start of the year, better late than never I guess. Based in the UK so not the best conditions for snowboarding but we get by with our various fridges up and down the country. Off to France in January which is going to be awesome as it's my first time on the mountains. After seeing Further and Higher I'm wondering if I'll ever get the chance to ride the places I see you guys over on that side of the pond talking about. Colorado, Whistler, Wyoming etc.

Time will tell I suppose.

Hey guys, long time lurker. Its Spring here now in the Southern Hemisphere, winter is all but over so gotta do something with my time in between watching all last years ski movies and drinking my health and youth away...

Quote Originally Posted by George1 View Post
    Hey guys, long time lurker. Its Spring here now in the Southern Hemisphere, winter is all but over so gotta do something with my time in between watching all last years ski movies and drinking my health and youth away...
    Quote Originally Posted by MoifMurphy View Post
    Hi.

So I got off my arse and learnt to snowboard at the start of the year, better late than never I guess. Based in the UK so not the best conditions for snowboarding but we get by with our various fridges up and down the country. Off to France in January which is going to be awesome as it's my first time on the mountains. After seeing Further and Higher I'm wondering if I'll ever get the chance to ride the places I see you guys over on that side of the pond talking about. Colorado, Whistler, Wyoming etc.

Time will tell I suppose.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmerrey View Post
    Been mooching off of this site long enough... thought it was about time to "contribute". Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by snow.rider1 View Post
    hi all
    Quote Originally Posted by mbillie1 View Post
    New to the forum, new to SLC, moved from ME. Was not prepared for the lack of real bars. Hey y'all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coño Frío View Post
    abuse imminent,
    when meeting the maggots, this
    obtuse jong presumed.
    Whatup, guys! Welcome to the fold... FWIW, I'm the liaison with TGR official here, so feel free to hit me up any time with questions via PM (Private Message, jong). Yew!

And MoifMurphy, hit me up if you ever make it to Jackson! Can't do shit for snowboard lessons myself, but can sure as hell do a TGR HQ tour....
    "We're in the eye of a shiticane here Julian, and Ricky's a low shit system!" - Jim Lahey, RIP

Former Managing Editor @ TGR, forever mag.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    can one really mooch off THIS site, thought it was more pulling garbage off the pile.
    gems exist but they are tricky to find negotiating thru the muck.
    Especially with the search function on this forum.

spook Guest
    I didn't know this place had a greeter

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    I didn't know this place had a greeter
    At least he's learned how to multi-quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Dunfee View Post
    Whatup, guys! Welcome to the fold... FWIW, I'm the liaison with TGR official here, so feel free to hit me up any time with questions via PM (Private Message, jong). Yew!

And MoifMurphy, hit me up if you ever make it to Jackson! Can't do shit for snowboard lessons myself, but can sure as hell do a TGR HQ tour....
    Hah, thanks man. I'd better start saving.

Same old boring jong introduction template of mine to add to the pile

First my cliche backstory: I've been lurking on tgr for a while now and finally decided to join, I'm real happy to be here...yadda yadda yadda...

Next my newb question: How do I go about uploading a custom avatar?

Now my see you around: See you around!

Hi, I'm a new guy. I came for this videos, but have been lurking for a short while. I'm in Canada, and when I'm on a piece of wood sliding down a hill, I do most of that at Tremblant, some of that near/around Ottawa. I'd like to try two pieces of wood, but one will suffice for the time being.

Mom said i had to read everyday so i come to TRG for practice.

Haven't posted in a long time, just reset password, do not be alarmed.

Quote Originally Posted by wyattbrown View Post
    Same old boring jong introduction template of mine to add to the pile

First my cliche backstory: I've been lurking on tgr for a while now and finally decided to join, I'm real happy to be here...yadda yadda yadda...

Next my newb question: How do I go about uploading a custom avatar?

Now my see you around: See you around!
    Fuck the avatar, just change your name to Jaded Jong.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Is this where I sign up for orientation?

Is it bad that I'm on my honeymoon in the islands and I am checking the stoke?!?
    "Life is a river. Go with the current." -Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Is it bad that I'm on my honeymoon in the islands and I am checking the stoke?!?
    No! Not bad at all.

We all know the hierarchy of Powder Maggot needs is 1st powder/skiing, 2nd ski stoke, 3rd family/work etc
    Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    I'm really troubled by whatever pictures the Don had to search through to arrive at that one...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    No! Not bad at all.

We all know the hierarchy of Powder Maggot needs is 1st powder/skiing, 2nd ski stoke, 3rd family/work etc
    Thanks for the reassuring support! I just pray that she doesn't check my phone. Can't wait to be on the hill! Powder first!

hi. i skied in the tetons once. gravity helped me. i want to go back. and here i am.

Looking like SoVT will get some on Tuesday?!? Living vicariously through you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by tomo View Post
    hi. i skied in the tetons once. gravity helped me. i want to go back. and here i am.
    Before you go back, do some more research...
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Chuckle. Excellent mimeage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post
    Hi, I'm a new guy. I came for this videos, but have been lurking for a short while. I'm in Canada, and when I'm on a piece of wood sliding down a hill, I do most of that at Tremblant, some of that near/around Ottawa. I'd like to try two pieces of wood, but one will suffice for the time being.
    Ottawa sucks as a city. Sucks to suck.
    "4ply is so quiche"
    -Flowing Alpy

I'm supposed to post a "few times" before I can post pics according to TGR error message. So i am now posting to post.

Great work !!!