Page 72 of 465 FirstFirst ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 11608
    Anyone headed to Killington tomorrow?

jgb@etree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz View Post
    Ullr may have something to say about thanksgiving weekend. Ghosts are wispering in my ear.
    Sounds interesting. Waiting to hear what the ghosts have to say....

Quote Originally Posted by jgb@etree View Post
    Sounds interesting. Waiting to hear what the ghosts have to say....
    I'm no expert in ghosts, but it will probably sound like, a chance of either snow and cold, or rain and warm, or maybe even cold with rain and snow, either way it seems the likelyhood of getting snow will become better as it gets colder - will also mean sweating a lot less when dragging the buck home

skifreak - nice pics

can't get theyah from new york

or whereever else most of you ec mags come from, but the loaf should have 1700+ vert open off of the superquad come sunday. tote road and hayburner were a full on blow fest today and it's supposed to stay cold for a bit.

big mama: http://www.sugarloaf.com/TheMountain...ort/index.html

rog

funny foofyland spoof

cross posted from wasatch thread. gotta love utardia.

enjoy!

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7661505/

rog

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    cross posted from wasatch thread. gotta love utardia.

enjoy!

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7661505/

rog

ROFL man that was way funny. First laugh of the day, it's no joke!

I'd be down for an impromptu, low-key bump lesson. Just say the words...

Trying to get free for some Sunday Funday turns... Many factors are playing into the decision right now 1) weather 2) money 3) super long lift lines, peak walkway and up/downloading 4) HANGOVER since we will be partying for somebodies birthday this weekend. (yes Jammer, I am looking at you - twenty eight is it?)
    ‎"Powder snow skiing is not fun. It's life, fully lived, life lived in a blaze of reality." -Dolores LaChapelle

I just picked my planks up from the shop. My buddies that work there were telling me that K-Mart will be the only one open this weekend. Your gonna have to take the gondy up and hike down to the lift thats lappable. The drift email was saying they expect 15 to 20 min lift lines with a total of 9 trails.
    Stratton is planning for an opener on wed. The rest are shooting for the 26th. The word on the st is if we get 2 days of cold Mt.Snow will be open top to bottom cause of their updated snow making, only issue is Mt.Snow is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by NmbrdDays View Post
    Your gonna have to take the gondy up and hike down to the lift thats lappable.
    wait, what???? that's crazy, who would do that. I am just gonna wait for Stratton to open on the 26th. That place f'ing rips.

I just picked my planks up from the shop. My buddies that work there were telling me that K-Mart will be the only one open this weekend. Your gonna have to take the gondy up and hike down to the lift thats lappable. The drift email was saying they expect 15 to 20 min lift lines with a total of 9 trails.
    Stratton is planning for an opener on wed. The rest are shooting for the 26th. The word on the st is if we get 2 days of cold Mt.Snow will be open top to bottom cause of their updated snow making, only issue is Mt.Snow is lame.
    your buddies must be half retarded 'spacefaggots'. i was there yesterday. you only hike out at the end of the day. you can ski to the North Ridge from the go-go and from what i heard at the shop today, they were making a shit ton of snow.
    crab in my shoe mouth

better bargain maybe

ski maine.

the rivah may go t2b by saturday with a few good options and no downloading needed. bring 3 cans of food and ski both saturday and sunday for 25 bux each day. reg weekend price 35 bux. tomorrow 25 bux. hasn't been crowded at all since they opened in october.

http://sundayriver.com/TheMountain/M...ort/index.html

i may be there sun/mon since the ocean went flat.

rog

whiteface!

Skinned up whiteface last weekend. Icey most of the way up except the stuff in the sun. Heres some pictures:
    It was so warm I had to take my pants off...

photos taken by sawyer sutton
    Ski The East

Sounds like it could be a killer crew on Sunday. I won't be there due to minimal funds, 15 minute lines, and Pats vs. Colts. Hope to see some of you up at Jay once Ullr starts smashing the green spine's tits in. I'm moving to VT next Tuesday.

Happy Birthday PearlJam!

I will be out sunday, and perhaps saturday as well. Looking forward to seeing many of you.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    your buddies must be half retarded 'spacefaggots'. i was there yesterday. you only hike out at the end of the day. you can ski to the North Ridge from the go-go and from what i heard at the shop today, they were making a shit ton of snow.
    Obviously they weren't there yesterday considering they had to work. Living by NYC, its not exactly around the corner. Must be nice to get out mid week, while everyone else is working.

Anyone skiing the Rivah on Sunday?

PROBABLY

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    ski maine.

the rivah may go t2b by saturday with a few good options and no downloading needed. bring 3 cans of food and ski both saturday and sunday for 25 bux each day. reg weekend price 35 bux. tomorrow 25 bux. hasn't been crowded at all since they opened in october.

http://sundayriver.com/TheMountain/M...ort/index.html

i may be there sun/mon since the ocean went flat.

rog
    NEUFOX, should be t2b by sunday. i will most likely be there.

rog

Obviously they weren't there yesterday considering they had to work. Living by NYC, its not exactly around the corner. Must be nice to get out mid week, while everyone else is working.

Where's Alpinezone when you need him?
    "Some go to church and think about fishing, others go fishing and think about God."

My Flickr Photostream

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    yea, looking to be at K-mart sunday...sounds like a mini indeed. here's to all the regulars and jerseyites (no offense to the jerseyites among us, self included) drinking too much saturday night and opting to drink more and waitch football sunday...
    Ohhh don't you worry your little buckethead, I got you covered JERSEY!!! I'll have regular updates on the JETS game via cell phone from the "fam" ... and possibly even my pocket rocket radio if I can locate it. Beers in the pack are a given.... kinda like my year-round golden-ish tan
    if signatures were sausages, this would be the wurst

Woke up at 5:30 to the sound of a snowplow. I guess the operator is hungry as there was only 3/4" of new snow here.

I am gonna miss the early season K Mart weekend fun Going to the Pats game Sunday.

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Mr Worldwide - like Pitbull with a better vocabulary
    in keeping with the RETAHDED trend of page top tunes being 6 posts later this ones for VTFREE....
    "Yeah, yeah. you buy Playboy for the articles just like I watch Brokeback Mountain for the scenery... wait, that doesnt work."

for those who don't want to spend the funds or want to get back to watch the Pats, Jets, or whomever......

K-mart is offering both AM and PM lift tickets

I think its $39 for the AM and $29 for the PM

And numbered days you're fucking retarded, there's no way Killington is going to make you hike TO the North Ridge. You ski down to the lift then use the walkway out.

Wait nevermind, stay the fuck in NYC, there's going to be 45 minute lines and only one trail that you're going to have to hike 60 minutes just to get up and them maybe 30 minutes out

STAY HOME JONG!!!!
    For sure, you have to be lost to find a place that can't be found, elseways everyone would know where it was

Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Woke up at 5:30 to the sound of a snowplow. I guess the operator is hungry as there was only 3/4" of new snow here.

I am gonna miss the early season K Mart weekend fun Going to the Pats game Sunday.

if its anything like our place it was icy as fuck this morning, first sanding layed down

just a booked a trip for Kmart MLK weekend

anybody going to be there then?

not a chance...place will be a ZOO
    best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Ohhh don't you worry your little buckethead, I got you covered JERSEY!!! I'll have regular updates on the JETS game via cell phone from the "fam" ... and possibly even my pocket rocket radio if I can locate it. Beers in the pack are a given.... kinda like my year-round golden-ish tan
    not worried about the scores for myself...just hoping the place is a relative ghost town.
    wha? beers...in the pack...whoa?