Page 416 of 465 FirstFirst ... 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 ... LastLast
Results 10,376 to 10,400 of 11608
    isn't it funny? women have these amazing senses, oftentimes from up to like 12 hours (by car) away......how do they know? just tonight!

1st it was powder pixie trying to give good phone.

then it was lange girl via e-mail, she sent me this knowing that i'd probably enjoy it, and knowing herself that these girls (enjoy, boyz)

http://www.dailysurfvideos.com/video...a-message-2349

don't even come close to holding a candle to her all holy hotness.

must-not-lose-focus!

ugh, how the fuck do they know? just booked another date with, "game changer"

rog

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    i'll see what i can do. don't want to jinx anything, but this gal could be a game changer for me. whoo, she's somethin else. yowza. i could hardly get any work done today. stomach all tied in knots (in a good way). fuck.
    Mini rogs?!?!?!?!

IMAGINE THAT

Quote Originally Posted by awf170 View Post
    Mini rogs?!?!?!?!
    you funny, austin. altho i must admit, at this point in my life i would entertain the idea of daddyhood.

hey! what are you doin up so early?! i can't even get you out on tours starting anywhere before 8am without you whining, kicking, and screaming.

ocean's looking like walden pond today. back to bed. the bike it will have to be..........

anyone doin anything badazz this weekend coming?

rog

at this point in my life i would entertain the idea of daddyhood.

rog
    Well that would put a crimp in your free time. No more this, no more that...

Just ridin' and workin'. Fat Tire Fest at Blue Mt Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Well that would put a crimp in your free time. No more this, no more that...

Just ridin' and workin'. Fat Tire Fest at Blue Mt Sunday.
    yes it would. MAJOR changes. less skiing, more surf sessions of short duration close to home. but a whole new amazing adventure awaits! maybe someday.

sounds like a nice weekend you have planned. enjoy!

i'll be doing my daily 28 mile (roundtrip) bike to work commute with an added pedal across the bridge into maine to see the gal, catch a show, then a long late night, quiet street, bike ride back to newmarket. more of the same for the weekend.

legs are getting some snap back. feels great to feel no chain for once.

rog

HEY ADKers, I've been up around you a few times and never skied Marcy. I didn't think the skiing was too exciting over there or something. I plan to knock it off though this upcoming season, but can anyone tell me about the gully in this photo?

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

then it was lange girl via e-mail, she sent me this knowing that i'd probably enjoy it, and knowing herself that these girls (enjoy, boyz)
    http://www.dailysurfvideos.com/video...a-message-2349
    don't even come close to holding a candle to her all holy hotness.
    One of my good friends is a national level waterskier as well as an amazing alpine/tele skier and snowboarder. I asked him where he was going to school, he said Florida Southern. I asked why he chose not to go to Clarkson because he wouldn't get to ski much ... he said well, think about what girls wear skiing, think about what they wear waterskiing. That made it pretty clear. This video makes me wanna go surf. Where do they hide these girls? Seems like every one I run into turns out to be a bitch..

rog
    Paddle today, party tonight, Start working Sunday. Work is badazzzz, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    HEY ADKers, I've been up around you a few times and never skied Marcy. I didn't think the skiing was too exciting over there or something. I plan to knock it off though this upcoming season, but can anyone tell me about the gully in this photo?

You can ski it.

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz View Post
    You can ski it.
    Switch?

If there isn't a lot of info on it I'd rather just knock off more of the stuff I haven't been on yet, there's so much exciting terrain up there.

Caught this look at MTBing at Plattekill today, definitely worth a look but I can't embed it:

crashes, air, gang starr, slayer?

Spent the afternoon boatin hogs at Bottlemans spot. Spring fed clean water, sight fishing was great.

Switch?

If there isn't a lot of info on it I'd rather just knock off more of the stuff I haven't been on yet, there's so much exciting terrain up there.

Caught this look at MTBing at Plattekill today, definitely worth a look but I can't embed it:

Sick Vid. Those trails look allot different with out some snow on them. Shit looks like I have to bring the bike up there!

Im tryin to find a red bull video from a while back. Its a mtn bike video, I think it was in Sweden or somewhere around there. Anyone remember where it was? I think it was posted up here somewhere back in Jan?

Trials in Scotland maybe?

Switch?

Switch? Is there another option?

I'm sure there is beta on it. There's beta on everything up there. Just have to find somebody willing to share it. I'm sure if you PM the right people and/or show up with a case of beer you might get some info.

Quote Originally Posted by NmbrdDays View Post
    Sick Vid. Those trails look allot different with out some snow on them. Shit looks like I have to bring the bike up there!
    Not your current bike. If you go just rent something. Your bike is not up to P'kill.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Not your current bike. If you go just rent something. Your bike is not up to P'kill.
    Thanks. Id prob destory it up there. I bang it up at grham hills can only imagine what platty would do to it. It would be nice to find some more bike trails for the winter.

Fernis thats the vid good looks man!

i'll be doing my daily 28 mile (roundtrip) bike to work commute with an added pedal across the bridge into maine to see the gal, catch a show, then a long late night, quiet street, bike ride back to newmarket. more of the same for the weekend.

legs are getting some snap back. feels great to feel no chain for once.
    I'd like to request a photo of Rog's bike for the thread. I was picturing a late 90's mountain bike modded out for asphalt use, with 20000+ miles on it

But you say no chain?

what a weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by therudeness View Post
    I'd like to request a photo of Rog's bike for the thread. I was picturing a late 90's mountain bike modded out for asphalt use, with 20000+ miles on it

But you say no chain?
    left home on my bike on friday morning. didn't get back home on my bike till 7pm today.

my bike. 7 year old indyfab ti 29er with vicious cycles fork. way over 20k on it.

bike racing mode:

http://www.team-pinnacle.org/gallery...tart=97&m=1291
    pardon no embed.

now it's in commuter mode. only broke the frame once so far.

after 3 days of work, partying, and sleeping in unfamiliar territory, today my bike definitely had a chain on it.

rog

oh, and here's a photo of charliedog, the best ski dog in the whole world. picked up at the pound in bozeman mt. this dog was one helluva powdahound. he skied more pow in the bridgers than most other dogs, and tore it up on george till he was 13. RIP BUDDY!

twas a chilly morning for the ole boy. he watches papa as papa prepares to get his heart rate up stupid high. man that pink vicious fork is gorgeous!

http://www.team-pinnacle.org/gallery...nav=212&m=1200

rog
    Last edited by icelanticskier; 06-12-2011 at 09:21 PM.

google marcy panther gorge east face slide. there's tons of info online

I finally got around to building up a frame I picked up over a year ago. It is my first new bike in probably 6 years. Its a goat bike, built specifically for Lynn Woods riding. I am coming from a trials background so this bike lets me do exactly what I want when riding Lynn. It by no means is a light weight bike... but it rides sweet!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	241706_726237871563_24200889_38260609_7583613_o.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	476.7 KB 
ID:	97881Click image for larger version. 

Name:	255812_726555410213_24200889_38270229_4754198_o.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	529.6 KB 
ID:	97882

2.6" tires front and rear
    Pike 454 U-turn put down to 125mm of travel
    Avid Elixir's w/ 203mm rotors
    Chris King rear hub
    Profile Racing cranks with Hate Cake bash guard (made by goat bike)
    KMC 415H chain run with two chain rings (right next to each other) and two cogs (right next to each other).
    The rims are trials rims hence the stupid holes but super width.

Lots of work done on a new glade at Magic, this one we agreed is the best we have cut thus far, consistently steep, long, hucks, rolls, contours, super open, awesomeness, very excited on it. We got off the mountain at 10pm almost. Now we need people to help haul out everything we took down. So a volunteer day would be great to focus on getting this one cleared out, its long, maybe 1100 ft +/- of vert so it will take a hearty crew.

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    Lots of work done on a new glade at Magic, this one we agreed is the best we have cut thus far, consistently steep, long, hucks, rolls, contours, super open, awesomeness, very excited on it. We got off the mountain at 10pm almost. Now we need people to help haul out everything we took down. So a volunteer day would be great to focus on getting this one cleared out, its long, maybe 1100 ft +/- of vert so it will take a hearty crew.
    Is it just me, or did anyone else's shirt just get a little damp?

Anyone going to ski this beofre it's gone?

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/slid...31/detail.html
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by From_the_NEK View Post
    Anyone going to ski this beofre it's gone?

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/slid...31/detail.html
    I work like a half mile from there. I've considered it.