Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Far from unemployed, just have my priorities in line ;-)

SA snow pack

Nice TR...wondering about that SA snow-Is it more like Calif Sierra snow pack than interior US (Colorado,Utah)? Judging my what little I know of geography of Chile and Western US, it would seem that the snow pack might be like either Oregon cascades or Calif Sierra due to proximity to an ocean?

never been within 5000 miles of any of those places with skis on my feet - I am sure someone here must know though. Reminded me of central Japan snow except maybe a little heavier, for whatever that's worth. We didn't locate any instability beyond usual sluff issues, even in the days following a mega-storm.

Very good TR.

On the first hike of the season a while back - just as we were about to point down hill and ski some deep powder - I pushed KoM over on his ass and laughed as I rode off.

I now regret that.
    Life is not lift served.

Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    Very good TR.

On the first hike of the season a while back - just as we were about to point down hill and ski some deep powder - I pushed KoM over on his ass and laughed as I rode off.

I now regret that.
    Revenge is sweet!

This TR was just as good the second time around! So f'n jealous. Great pics and even better trip!