Page 25 of 110 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Did Petyr Baylish's accent change from last season?

He sounds weird and kinda annoying.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Didn't he always?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using TGR Forums
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

That's what I'm asking.
    No longer stuck.

Hey, he's not called Little Finger/Dick for nothing ....

Did Petyr Baylish's accent change from last season?

He sounds weird and kinda annoying.
    He's Dublin Irish, just tune yer ears in chaps
    Gone fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    He's Dublin Irish, just tune yer ears in chaps
    Ah, ok. I'd just swear it changed.
    No longer stuck.

Solid episode tonight. I was entertained.

Agreed. Maybe the best of the season so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

It seems to have now reached the point where so little happens in each episode that it's starting to go backwards.

I'm sure I've already seen that episode two seasons ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

You are high. WTF, unless there are dragons eating chicks with big tits you get bored?

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    You are high.
    It's got to the point where the plot storyline develops so fucking slowly and tediously that you could simply watch the pre-titles catch up prior to the season ending episode and call it done.

He's kinda right. The books get a bit tedious too. Part of the problem is all the intermingling plot lines. They haven't even gotten to the Iron Islanders yet.
    No longer stuck.

Hugh Conway Guest
    when Mad Men is more exciting you know it's boring. It's boring.

i told y'all this shit 'jumped the shark', when they cut that guy's junk off.
    i miss good HBO shows, bring back Deadwood!
    crab in my shoe mouth

Yup, watched it last night and nothing happened that episode (or for the next 1,000 pages of story for that matter). The Mrs. and neighbors were confused by the whole fight at Crasters, 'Like what was the point of that shit? He went up there to get his dog?' Me: 'Well, it wasn't in the book so I have no fucking idea why they shoved it in.'
    I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Yup, watched it last night and nothing happened that episode (or for the next 1,000 pages of story for that matter). The Mrs. and neighbors were confused by the whole fight at Crasters, 'Like what was the point of that shit? He went up there to get his dog?' Me: 'Well, it wasn't in the book so I have no fucking idea why they shoved it in.'
    They went there to slaughter the mutineers... who knew that Castle Black only has about 100 soldiers. When Jon was with Mance and the wildlings he told them he Night's Watch had 10,000 men (or something like that) defending the wall. It was a move to keep their defensive capabilities secret from the enemy who would have tortured the hell out of the mutineers...

...that and to get his dog.
    "Go Balls Deep!"

At this point, I'm just in for the theme music. I like to make up words about my dog to it, or just Hodor along. Anyone else?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by DJSapp View Post
    Pay attention. The point was to keep them from telling Mance Rayder that the Watch has only ~100 men, not thousands.

Nothing happens?

1. We find out Lysa killed her husband Jon Arryn by poisoning him at Littlefinger's request, the event that started this whole story.
    2. Sansa thinks she's now safe until she realizes that her Aunt Lysa is batshit insane in a great fucking scene IMHO.
    3. The Hound finds out that he's on Arya's Death List, yet wakes up not dead when she could have killed him in his sleep. He then teaches her an important lesson in Weaponry and use of force.
    4. The Mutineers are now dead (the leader in quite a spectacular fashion) and Jon has his Direwolf back. Hodor has his first kill.
    5. Danaerys finds out that the cities she freed before Mereen are no longer free, but that she now has a Navy. She also chooses not to go back to Westeros but to consolidate her power and start a Queendom in Slaver's Bay.

Too bad nothing happened to either sew up loose ends or move the story forward...

I like to make up words about my dog to it
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Does Tipp actually watch every new episode in costume?

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Does Tipp actually watch every new episode in costume?

(I have a video reply for all comments.)

You wish I could dress up as the Khaleesi for you, don't you?

Hey, I don't post in threads about other films or shows to shit on the subject. Maybe I should.

Either way I'm a long time book fan who is very happy with the way this version is playing out. It could have been so awful, like the Sword of Truth abortion...

One request.

Can you make you eyebrows darker this time?

TRUE blondes can also have dark(er) eyebrows. I still question that casting, because honestly I don't think she's blonde, tall, or hot enough for the role, nor does she have the purple eyes talked about as the secondary "strong blood" trait of the Targaryens along with the white-blonde hair. [/ubernerd]

We'll leave out the part that she's 14 in the books.

The Brother who got the pot of gold poured on him was perfect.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    because honestly I don't think she's blonde, tall, or hot enough for the role.
    1) she's a short brunette

2) honestly, it's that whatever is happening now won't get referenced for a couple seasons that bugs watching it live. The last time Lisa Arryn popped up was 3 years ago.