Page 62 of 110 FirstFirst ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2728
    Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Sounds reasonable, especially Sansa + Tyrion.
    Why Varys doing for LF?
    And why does Dany have to die? Can't she just be the dragon spinster?
    I think it'll be varys undoing LF because he wants to be the Grand Schemer, and he has always maintained that his motivation isn't personal, but for the good of the Realm. He'll see that LF's motivation is antithetical to his and make him go away. Not necessarily kill him, mind you, just maybe stick him in Mereen or something.

Rulers need offspring to continue their bloodlines. She'll die because GRRM is a monster and everyone loves Dany.

Yabut ..... if GRRM were still in charge, I'd be more inclined to agree; D&B, not so much, although it could be that she sacrifices herself to destroy the White King. And no sane ruler should leave LF alive; no matter where he was forced to go in exile, there would be trouble (classic shit disturber, so to speak).

Looks like we'll have to wait an extra 3-4 month for season 7

Game of Thrones Season 7 Delay Confirmed—Winter Is Coming Next Summer

There's new hope of relief from this sweltering summer: Winter is coming. But it's coming next summer. Game of Thrones is set to begin production on season seven this summer, but not premiere until the summer of 2017.

HBO announced production on the seven-episode seventh season will be based in Northern Ireland with portions filming in Spain and Iceland.

"Now that winter has arrived on Game of Thrones, executive producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss felt that the storylines of the next season would be better served by starting production a little later than usual, when the weather is changing," Carter Bloys, president of HBO programming, said in a statement. "Instead of the show's traditional spring debut, we're moving the debut to summer to accommodate the shooting schedule."

Season seven directors Mark Mylod, Jeremy Podeswa, Matt Shakman and Alan Taylor.

Why only 7 episodes? Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Why only 7 episodes? Lame
    And probably only 6 episodes for the final season 8.

Why? Because fatty-mc-writers-block isn't generating material?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

B&W said they needed 70-75 hours to get through the story. They'll hit 73 at the end. Look on the bright side, they will save us many hours of pointless filler episodes (ie LOST)

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    B&W said they needed 70-75 hours to get through the story. They'll hit 73 at the end. Look on the bright side, they will save us many hours of pointless filler episodes (ie LOST)
    You mean the pointless filler episodes where varys sends a raven to dany telling her the tyrells and Martells are on board and to come pick him up, and they show dany and crew sailing for weeks with nothing going on?

I'm glad they cut that shit out and we simply have the clans United sailing for westeros. Prob 100 other examples of the same type of shit that you can do in 600 page books that turns people off in tv.
    Decisions Decisions

Name:  enhanced-20870-1434376846-2.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  51.8 KB

Gendry busted arriving in Belfast, home to Game of Thrones production headquarters.
    Name:  Joe-Dempsie.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  105.6 KB

Now speculate!

Dorne+remnants of House Tyrell show up with him and attack KL?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

There were so many dropped plots in Season 6, I wonder how they all going to cram all the content they need to explore into the 13 or so episodes they have left.

Well, i think they have more like 16-18 episodes so that helps. Season 7 in my understanding is going to be shortened and there will be a season 8 as well a la the Sopranos ending.

Less than 2 months away.......

I just read a reddit spoiler for season 7. It sounds like it will be a very boring season with no big names (well one) dying.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    I just read a reddit spoiler for season 7. It sounds like it will be a very boring season with no big names (well one) dying.
    Gee, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Cool. Good to know the season goes. Keep the spoilers out of the thread.

new trailer

"fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Just minutes away!

Locked in.

Geek alert: Game of Thrones on HBO

Ed Sheeran with a cameo.

"Tell them 'The North Remembers' ... and that Winter is coming."

So. Fucking. Good.

Arya kicks ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post

So. Fucking. Good.
    Oh, yes.
    I knew she would be rolling-fucking-thunder.
    In search of the elusive artic powder weasel ...

Fucking great
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post

So. Fucking. Good.
    Actually, she said: "Tell them winter came for the Freys."

Even. Better.

It is definitely time to clear some pieces from the board. The Freys are off the board. Good riddance. Who will winter come for next? I'll bet the Martells, Tyrells and the Asha/Theon Greyjoys all get quickly wiped out. Littlefinger may also be gone by the end of the season. That will clear up some space for a more interesting season 8 story: Dany, Jon and Cersei will be forced into an uneasy alliance against the Night's King. Martin says he don't like to do the obvious pure Good vs inexplicable Evil cliche. So I'm thinking the "good" side will be an alliance of good (Jon), sort-of-good (Dany) and mostly evil (Cersei). On the other side, some day, maybe we'll get more insight into the motivations of the Night's King and it will turn out that he's not purely implacable and inexplicable evil.
    Last edited by neckdeep; 07-17-2017 at 08:21 AM.