Page 40 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 2728
    Ooh, Zombie John Snow.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    http://blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2015/...thrones-promo/

I dunno ....... he looks pretty white/dead to me.
    I think the Red Witch resurrecting him would be the least surprising option.

the Red Witch? You mean with ulterior motives, like to control him? Maybe ….

I'm going with he gets chilly, blue eyes, but stays true to the warm bloods and becomes a spy on the inside of the Walkers minions.

And ultimately freed from the spell by Bran who takes up the throne as benevolent ruler of the seven kingdoms?

Too pretty for GoT

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

That makes me want to throw my hands in the air and say "oh come on."
    JigaRex Universal Ski Mounting Jig

Haven't watched any trailers yet as I want to go in fresh...its getting harder and harder to keep my head turned. Just bring back the Hound already

Schwing!
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Jon Snow sighting at 1:17. Yeah, its blurry but they probably wouldn't frame a shot around a nobody extra and he's accompanied by a banner man, so the figure is definitely a leader, not just a random extra. Plus the costume matches leaked photos of Kit Harrington on set. Jon is resurrected and leading the fight against the Boltons.

http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5...s-lives-03.gif

http://static4.techinsider.io/image/...1/jon-snow.jpg
    Last edited by neckdeep; 03-10-2016 at 03:54 PM.

Certainly looks to be him.

Interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Annndd...I'm hard
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    Jon Snow sighting at 1:17. Yeah, its blurry but they probably wouldn't frame a shot around a nobody extra and he's accompanied by a banner man, so the figure is definitely a leader, not just a random extra. Plus the costume matches leaked photos of Kit Harrington on set. Jon is resurrected and leading the fight against the Boltons.

http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/5...s-lives-03.gif

http://static4.techinsider.io/image/...1/jon-snow.jpg
    This post clearly adheres to the title of this thread. Congrats you geek.

Seems unlikely that they'd put anything confirming JS lives again in a trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    Congrats you geek.
    Dude. It's in Vanity Fair. Not very otaku if its headlining a section of google news.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Seems unlikely that they'd put anything confirming JS lives again in a trailer.
    Yeah, that would be almost as silly as issuing hundreds of screener copies of the first four episodes and then acting surprised when 100 million people watch the show a month ahead of schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by neckdeep View Post
    Yeah, that would be almost as silly as issuing hundreds of screener copies of the first four episodes and then acting surprised when 100 million people watch the show a month ahead of schedule.
    That was awesome.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Read recently that for this season they're issuing zero advanced copies to critics. They decided that the show's such a juggernaut that nobody cares, and then there's little-to-no risk of spoilers. HBO's already said the don't care fuckall for the piracy of the show, but they do care about spoiler blowback from diehard fans.
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

I don't know ...... he doesn't seem pale enough.

Are they only doing 10 fucking episodes?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post
    Read recently that for this season they're issuing zero advanced copies to critics. They decided that the show's such a juggernaut that nobody cares, and then there's little-to-no risk of spoilers. HBO's already said the don't care fuckall for the piracy of the show, but they do care about spoiler blowback from diehard fans.
    That makes sense, they definitely don't care if you pay for hbo.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Yeah, they've straight out said they consider the fact that GoT is the most pirated show of all time as an indication of how much people love it, and they consider the downloaders potential future customers. One of the execs, can't remember which.

One of the reasons it's pirated too though, is that fans in places like Australia who have subscriptions don't want to wait until 9pm their time to watch it and see a spoiler from somebody in the US. It had to do with the distribution timing.

Are they only doing 10 fucking episodes?
    All seasons have been 10 episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by LightRanger View Post
    Yeah, they've straight out said they consider the fact that GoT is the most pirated show of all time as an indication of how much people love it, and they consider the downloaders potential future customers. One of the execs, can't remember which.

One of the reasons it's pirated too though, is that fans in places like Australia who have subscriptions don't want to wait until 9pm their time to watch it and see a spoiler from somebody in the US. It had to do with the distribution timing.
    That shows you how good this show is and what an international fanbase it has. Never seen anything like it. Keep this in mind:

In the fourth season, HBO said that its average gross audience of 18.4 million viewers, later adjusted to 18.6 million, had beaten The Sopranos for the record.
    ...and that's DESPITE the piracy.

I need more episodes.
    No longer stuck.

Big things from Davos this season. But I like the guy so I give him until ep 4 until he's dead
    Decisions Decisions

They've completely dropped the Iron Islanders?
    Kind of a big deal in the books.
    No longer stuck.