Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Really? I'm not sure how she could BE much more manlier and uglier, unless she had a beard
    I guess she looks like a man, but not a particularly ugly one, in the books I pictured her as being ugly even for a man.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    I believe it was actually Ramsay Snow (Roose Bolton's bastard) who put Winterfell to the torch.
    This is correct.

^^^^yup - I jumped on wikipedia to recheck the sequence of events....that can still work and I dont think they will skip the reek thread - that could be good, but I didnt see any casting for S3 for the bastard. I wonder if they will fast track it like the 2nd one.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

I doubt the bastard will be in the tv show. At least through the 4th book there is nothing he does that another charecter couldn't do. He figures into some of the finer plot points with regards to politics in the north but all that stuff will be simplified anyways.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

More nekid khaleesi plz. She can still wear her dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by warthog View Post
    More nekid khaleesi plz. She can still wear her dragons.
    Word is (from the IMDB forums) she now has a no nudity clause in her contract

If that's true it's bullshit. She's supposed to have one tit hanging out for the presumed majority of next season...

there needs to be a separate thread for people who've read the books.. this thread is garbage with all the spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by JayPowHound View Post
    If that's true it's bullshit. She's supposed to have one tit hanging out for the presumed majority of next season...
    Isn't she supposed to be something like 14 or 15? What are you, a pedophile?

Quote Originally Posted by grapedrink View Post
    there needs to be a separate thread for people who've read the books.. this thread is garbage with all the spoilers
    I haven't read the books, but I like spoilers. Since we have to wait another year for the next season, bring em on. It doesn't make me want to watch any less.

Im with Elkhound on this one. Havent read the books, like the spoilers..

Even though I havent read the books, I know that ALL the girls in it were like 14 15 16 tops. I mean - Sansa got her period, now shes fuckable and child bearable- right? When do girls start to rag, usually - 12, 13? They aged everybody up for the show for obvious reasons, according to them to "to more accurately reflect the social mores of current soceity". Plus, how ya gonna show a 15 y/o actor's tits?

I like khaleesi too, but gimmie more of ummm whats her name.. Married Renly, now Joffrey. ? shes bangin

Turd to the face on repeat! Excellent!
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCrac View Post
    Suppositories convinced me it was a good idea to wear a helmet.

Married Renly, now Joffrey. ? shes bangin
    Anne Boleyn?

Get Showtime or BBCAmerica.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

but gimmie more of ummm whats her name.. Married Renly, now Joffrey. ? shes bangin
    Margaery Tyrell.

yeah, yeah! more Margaery!

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post

-Robb never married the doctor (I have an idea what's gonna happen there, and think the book version would have been better, but we'll see.)
    Actually the doctor/healer is suppose to be Jeyne Westerling who he does marry in the book. How they meet is different in the book. (Rob gets injured and she nurses him back to health in the book.) The TV show just seems to be missing her backstory and the fact that she is the daughter of a Lannister bannerman.
    Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Anne Boleyn?

Get Showtime or BBCAmerica.
    Yeah, she was naked through that whole series.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea 2 Ski View Post
    Actually the doctor/healer is suppose to be Jeyne Westerling who he does marry in the book. How they meet is different in the book. (Rob gets injured and she nurses him back to health in the book.) The TV show just seems to be missing her backstory and the fact that she is the daughter of a Lannister bannerman.
    Just say "Yes." Robb never married a Volantine named Talisa in the books.

Queen Jeyne Westerling is the eldest daughter of Lord Gawen Westerling and Sybell Spicer. She was briefly married to King Robb Stark.... In the TV series her character is replaced by a character called Talisa of Volantis played by Oona Chaplin.
    During King Robb Stark's expedition in the Westerlands his army stormed the ancestral keep of the Westerlings. Robb was wounded by an arrow and was nursed by Jeyne.
    That's from a good resource on the books: http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Main_Page

You guys are also forgetting that Ramsay was the original "Reek" and was the one to counsel Theon to kill two random boys and pass them off as Bran and Rickon. They are completely discarding that story-line, it seems, and that's too bad in my book.

When Varys was trying to snag littlefingers skank....was that in the books?
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound Odin View Post
    I haven't read the books, but I like spoilers. Since we have to wait another year for the next season, bring em on. It doesn't make me want to watch any less.
    There not really spoilers (so far - except the Rob blunder) given the complicated plot - they're more like teasers. Bad news on the "next" season - it doesn't start until 2017 (same release schedule as the books ......... ...... unless it's true .......)

Im with Elkhound on this one. Havent read the books, like the spoilers..

Even though I havent read the books, I know that ALL the girls in it were like 14 15 16 tops. I mean - Sansa got her period, now shes fuckable and child bearable- right? When do girls start to rag, usually - 12, 13? They aged everybody up for the show for obvious reasons, according to them to "to more accurately reflect the social mores of current soceity". Plus, how ya gonna show a 15 y/o actor's tits?

I like khaleesi too, but gimmie more of ummm whats her name.. Married Renly, now Joffrey. ? shes bangin
    Its not just about social mores regarding underage nudity, imagine if the 'old' masters and such were in their early 40s. It would be weird.

I too was disappointed by tyrion's scar. I wasnt hoping for some cgi monstrosity every episode but that shit is barely a scratch they should have at least put some makeup butty on to make it look like his nose was gone, like it was in the books.

Game of Thrones Shocker: George W. Bush's Head Shown Decapitated on a Stake

Read more: http://uk.eonline.com/news/game_of_t...#ixzz1xlOdUoV5

http://uk.eonline.com/news/game_of_t...w_bushs/323387

Here we go!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

I'm finally finishing A Dance with Dragons and I've got a question. In the final Dany chapter while she's walking along the river she wakes up to find she's bleeding. Eventually she decides she's menstruating, but seems slightly confused about the timing and when she actually had her last period. Do you think Martin is hinting that she was actually pregnant and miscarried? That's how I read it.

I also think "Coldhands" is/was Benjen Stark.
    Last edited by The AD; 08-28-2012 at 01:48 PM.