Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    gunit130 Guest

gunit130 Guest
    u wrong wild man

Quote Originally Posted by gunit130 View Post
    Don't use the NEW POSTS button you dumbfuck.
    THERE ARE NO NEW POSTS. ONLY NEW TROLLS.
    . . .

Let's see...you can filter out Downbound Train/Jer posts...that'd get most of the volume down right there. Then you can filter out kayaking...then maybe filter out Sprockets...then work on filtering out Avalanche...then maybe filter out the gear swap forum..........

Here's an idea: Maybe you can filter out nearly EVERYTHING, then you could just sit and read about the history of ski-buckles and which buckle is best.

If you're SO fucking lazy that you have to rely on the "new posts" button instead of navigating directly to whatever forum that interests you...then I don't really feel sorry for you. It's really quite simple...if you don't want to read a thread, don't click on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    then you could just sit and read about the history of ski-buckles and which buckle is best.
    Which ski-buckle is the best? And how often do you wax your boots?

AR = non-skier. The truth is out.

..."ski-buckles". Hoooo boy...

Wow, the haters came out on this thread.

I came looking for this thread, because I agree we should remove this from New Posts......I hate Political Asshat.
    Donjoy to the World!

Wow. 30% of new posts on TGR are in poly asshat forum in the middle of winter ski stoke.

vibes +++++

not to the AZ shooting, but to the once awesome ski forum TGR that has been cunted up by the AZ shooting.

We come here to get away from the world and its bullshit
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Wow. 30% of new posts on TGR are in poly asshat forum in the middle of winter ski stoke.

vibes +++++

not to the AZ shooting, but to the once awesome ski forum TGR that has been cunted up by the AZ shooting.

We come here to get away from the world and its bullshit
    I suggest posting as much stokafied non-polyasshat shit on Poly Ass Hat as possible. Drown the losers in STOKE!!!. MUAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAAA!

I'm going over to Alpine Zone, this poo storm of Poly@ss is killing me (regardless of Jer's stoke)

Greg, sign me up.

I look forward to a civilized discussion on the merits of how reducing DIN settings and keeping one's ski boots soles pristine would have helped that Loughner jagoff from pulling the trigger

I'm 100% serious. Polyasshat needs to burn.I'm all for twisting panties and being a total jackass, but Polyass crossed the line days ago. DV - start a few dozen new STOKE!!! threads! I can't do it all by myself! UNLEASH HELL!!!!!!!

It's winter, and polyasswipe is almost half of the page when i hit the 'new posts' button.

if there is indeed a way to not include it on the new posts search, i'd be all for it.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Tye, I think there is a way under forum admin. The option is called "Include in search" or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by StuntCok View Post
    Splat did tell me he liked his pussy like he liked his ski boots. I guess he meant dank, stinky and a bit packed out.

Implementation pronto, por favor.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    wtf happened to the other thread?
    winters comin stoke or asshattery???
    wwtgr420d ?????
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Tye, I think there is a way under forum admin. The option is called "Include in search" or something like that.
    Cool, thanks. Only a mod, not an admin, but i'll forward this up the list...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Can this retarded thread be removed from New Posts? I hurts my ovaries when I see it.
    [quote][//quote]

So I guess this isn't going to happen? Because as I said earlier, I have a hard time not getting sucked in, but I'll never start trolling political threads and I think a lot of us are like that.

Seriously. Pretty please?

it's snowing and winters here do we really need the front page clogged with adverse/mrw/dbdumbfucks look at my stokeless don't ski cunt & paste shit
    TGR 420 is an add revinue thing cause I GOTS FREINDS THAT WANT TO SEE THIS PLACE BE ABOUT THE THINGS YOU BROS FILM SO WELL ABOUT THAT WOULD DONATE TO LOCK THE POLIFUCKS IN A CLOSET
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

X2 for what skifishbum said.

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    it's snowing and winters here do we really need the front page clogged with adverse/mrw/dbdumbfucks look at my stokeless don't ski cunt & paste shit
    TGR 420 is an add revinue thing cause I GOTS FREINDS THAT WANT TO SEE THIS PLACE BE ABOUT THE THINGS YOU BROS FILM SO WELL ABOUT THAT WOULD DONATE TO LOCK THE POLIFUCKS IN A CLOSET
    Remember when you went on a Xanax induced rant and bumped a whole bunch of worthless shit to the front page? But, it's cool if you do it.
    I think you have me confused with someone who is far less awesome.

did you really wish the white wave of death on fellow snowsliders??
    bad ju ju brah and you really are a fuckstick on a stick
    I'LL PROBABLY BUMP AND POST A BUNCH OF NSFW SHIT IN THERE SOON
    TILL TGR420 ANSWERS THIS THREAD CAUSE SHEDGNAR GOT HIS SOY PANTIES IN A DELETE MY SHIT i'm tgr addicted bind AND DELETED THE OTHER THREAD
    I HOPE YOU DON'T DIE BEFORE YOU GET A FUCKIN
    clue
    oh and it was oxyies not xanax beanobrah

No I never wished anyone got caught in an avalanche, ever. If you're reading comprehension was up to snuff you would have noticed that and the subsequent posts.

Please don't post NSFW things in threads unlabeled. That is seriously lame and you could be intentionally putting a lot of peoples jobs at risk. That is super uncool.

You know you can PM Todd and layout the wish for having PolAss removed from new posts and/or ask him about the status. We have had several emails back and forth and supposedly it is on the to-do list, but if you seriously feel that strongly about it, ask him what is up? I'm a horrible POS according to you so I refuse to continue to help you out spending my free time writing up emails to the web team explaining complaints of users and possible ways to make the mags happy. Have a nice night.

Did you have a relaxing chamomile tea before composing that?

Edit: thanks for letting them know. The MRW thing just proves the point that PA has been overrun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Just over the drama with him.

WASATCH DRAMA BIATCHES FTW
    damn what will i do if skidog gets over it too
    then whose buttons can I push?
    pmed a while ago with baby fetus pics never heard back
    and never post nsfw in a non labeled thread
    ocxy not xan there special ed readin comprehension boy
    nice try and back pedel out of desirein thinking wishin or otherwise dissin on peeps who have skills and the abilities to recreate in areas you never will
    way to look like an E-loser
    the irl utardedplace to crash offer still stands cause nothin here on the tubes is cereal 2 me