Thread: Denali - June

Denali - June

Looking for serious skiiers or snowboarders intesrested in doing a serious route on Denali in June.

PM me, and I will follow up.

Homeless

What route? Messner, West rib?

Define "serious" route.

Would love to do a traverse someday - Muldrow to Kahiltna.
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

I'm a serious skier.
    Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.

The Orient Express, or something equally serious, around the same area of the mountain.

PM me for more details

Seriously?
    Thrutchworthy Production Services

Seriously.

Bump,

My regular climbing partner confirmed my suspicions that he's not ready for Denali, over this past weekend.

So, I'm defintitely trolling for partners or access to a similar trip.

I'm interested, but to be honest, I would never go to Denali with someone I hadn't spent significant time with in the mountains already. No offense intended.

Partners are too important to just go hook up with anybody willing for a trip like that.

Trackhead,

Trust me, I've been tormented with just that issue... The reality is that I've outpaced the climbing partners that I've grown comfortable with and trusting of.

I had one climbing partner who was on the fence, and he decided last Saturday that he just wasn't ready. My first instinct was to let it go for a year, but I know in my gut that I'm ready for it, and I'll regret it if I don't give it a shot.

That being said, perhaps a phone call is a good idea, if you're interested. I'm in a pretty good position to take time off and train... I'll shoot you a PM.