The everything is only $20 thread (well, almost everything)

prices do not include shipping, but I'll cover paypal fees....currently in wolfeboro, nh, will likely be back in teh boston area in 2 weeks time.

Moonstone Tangent jacket 2l goretex shell, white/blue, med, good condition but has a few stains, particularly around the collar. no rips, tears, or anything like that, could use a dwr refresher. $20

Asolo NNN BC boots, 44, rarely used, just a bit too big for me - $20

Lowe alpine contour mountain 40 pack, some buckles busted, but still functions fine as is. main issues are dwr coating peeling inside and fact that hipbelt is one of the buckles that needs to be replaced $10

TNF mountain light jacket, Green, women's med, similar condition to the moonstone but a bit better overall. less collar stains and more random paint stains (artist owned, you could consider this a work of art, I'd tell you the artist's name, but then I'd have to charge more) $20

Lowe alpine primaloft jacket, blue/black, mens med (fits between med & lg) - very good condition - $20

Rossignol phantom 7000 ski poles, 50", never used but have scratches from banging around in my ski box - $20

/$20 thread portion - the stuff below is NOT $20

Thule fit kit for b6 and b7 audi a4 sedans…I’d assume it works for avants of the same vintage as well, but buyer needs to verify that. b6 is 2002-05 and b7 is 2005.5-08 (7/10) - $30

TNF Assault 22 ultra minimalist 2 person single-wall tent...used for about 10 nights...pretty much identical specs to bibler i-tent. can't find the orig stuffsack, so its just poles, tent body, and stakes for $200. supply your own stuffsack and guy cord. here is a bit more info: http://www.oocities.org/yosemite/tra.../assault22.htm
    Last edited by wrtickle; 04-05-2011 at 09:39 PM. Reason: update list

Potential dibs on 'teryx Fury AR jacket. PM sent.
    Hail Ullr

pics of the 'teryx coat...

more pics and list updated

http://s879.photobucket.com/albums/a...%20for%20sale/

here are some more pictures...

YOU BUY NOW!

PM sent on TNF arctic baltoro jacket.

to the top!

is there a story behind your screen name? has me laughing pretty hard for some reason
    "Whenever I get a massage, I ALWAYS request a dude." -lionelhutz

"You can't shave off stupid." -lionelhutz

"I was hoping for ice." -lionelhutz

"It's simple science." -lionelhutz

its a pretty boring story...first initial (w) middle initial (r) last name (tickle)...sorry to dissapoint

Bump...most of this stuff is still available...cameras are gone though

also i've got a north face assault 22 minimalist 2-person single wall tent available as well...$200

pm sent on marmont jacket
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Do you have one of those gay ass stickers on your car? If so, I'll bet money youre an uptight passive aggressive fucktard that hates anyone different than them, yet loves to pay lip service to 'tolerance'.

People with coexist stickers are ALMOST as bad as tele skiers, although there is some overlap.

marmot primaloft, arc'teryx fury ar, lowe windbreaker, vasque sundowners, and lowe storm pants sold...

bump...sold items cleaned out...there is no time like the present to buy buy buy!

TNF windbreaker, salathe fleece, and vaporwick t-shirts pending to frankthegonzo

buuuuump....

cleaned out the sold items and lowered some of the prices...still trying to get rid of this stuff...

i know you need a jacket, or a pair of poles, or a tent, or something I have for sale...i know it

dropped most items to $20...want to get this stuff out of the house.

MoonStone

Hey... do you still have any of that Moonstone gear? I was on Google searching for some stuff and this came up... so i was wondering if you had any new stuff?

Thanks!

Interested in the asolo nnnbc boots, PM sent

Tnf tent still for sale?