Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Order your Puderluder Binding Inserts

Find all the original information and stoke [ame="https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179060"]here[/ame].

Then go to my FB page and find the PayPal link to order your 2010 supply of inserts. If you haven't payed through PayPal, you haven't ordered.

I have jacked the price this year to $1.00 each to make doing this again worth my while (almost). I am hoping that the FB page will also increase the numbers I can sell. To show my appreciation to all of you that got this started, I am offering a Maggot Bonus: When you check out in PayPal, enter your TGR name in the discount code then bump this thread and I'll hook you up with 5 free inserts for every 50 you order. This only applies if your Jong ass has more than 100 posts.

PL
    Last edited by PuderLuder; 08-17-2010 at 07:53 AM.
    I got 99 problems but this pitch aint one

Sweet PL, I plan on ordering some once some finances fall into place.

Order in. I really only need like 4 right now to complete another mount. Anyone have a few extra they can spare?
    These work much better than expected. I'm a pessimist.

ill take one
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

I like it.

my order is in. thanks PL.

ordered a set for my FT 12 binders to mount to the Viciks.
    watch out for snakes

Ordered...bumped
    surviving in the city, powered by wellbutrin

PM sent for confirmation on questions, order likely to follow. Bump!

^^^Please, all correspondence through the FB page.

A couple things....

Unlike last season, I have gone WAY out of pocket to order enough of these to have them available all season so please do not feel pressured to order and do check back whenever you want some- they should be available.

I added a chart on the FB page that details what length/type/numbers of M5 screws you need to complete your mount. Right now I have it up for Dukes, Axl and Hammerheads. I should get FR+'s up as soon as I drag my pair out from the basement to double check what I used. Please remember though these will be largely from user input and it is up to you to double check what really works. The worst thing you can do with these inserts is tighten the M5 screw down to the bottom of the insert.

I thought there was one more thing I wanted to mention, but now I forget.

PL

I have followed this since the idea first came up on TGR and I was a lurker. Tried searching to no avail. Does anyone have experience with M5 screws with look axial2 race heel bindings? Want to order a bunch of inserts, but want to make sure they will work.

^^^Hey, I'm not sure what your concern is. I don't think it is a matter of "if" they will work, only a matter of figuring out the correct M5 screw head type and length.

Please PM me if you would like some specific help.

PL

Check out my latest FB post, PuderLuder Binding Inserts are going to find their way into Fred Syversen skis this season!

bump and FYI: Puder Luder is launching a website to sell and promote these inserts. Once it is launched the price will be increased over what I am currently giving them away for on the FB site.

If you were one of the first who supported this effort, I am locking you in at the current price for as long as I am at the helm. You'll be getting an email in a week or so with the details.

If you don't think you are one of these first customers, the website will be up by the end of the month so best to order from the FB site before then.

PL

Bump

Nick your message box is full. I did not see a place to enter my TGR name. Ordered 104, but based that on getting the TGR extra 10 for a total of 114. I know this is a side gig for you, just trying to get it right.

Thanks

I see that you're offering a toolkit now too, what bit / tap are you providing? Thanks, I'll be ordering a bunch soon!!

really dig the new graphics on FB. I need to order some this year!
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Thanks everyone. The tool kit will include:

- 1/4" bit
    - 1/4" drill bit stop collar
    - 5/16-18 bottoming tap
    - epoxy (two, one use packets. One packet is enough for one pair of skis)
    - loc-tite (smaller sample size)

I am charging 20 bucks for it.

Please stay tuned for the official website www.quiverkiller.com. It is under construction and will go on line when I ship the first of this seasons parts on or before October 1.

Oh yeah, I'm having some Quiver Killer stickers made up like the graphic below and will throw a couple in with every shipment.

PL

Got my newest shipment of inserts.

Super stoked to get some holes in some skis.

The fastener guide is all the info I took a while to learn compiled into one jong translation. Its pretty sweet. Really nice work.

Thanks Puder.

Got my inserts, and its legit.

But YOU NEED TO SELL SCREW KITS.

I am sure its a thankless task to sell screws without enough margin to pay for your time,
    but do I really need 100 screws @ $13 plus shipping from mcmaster carr?

Say I want to swap NTN and dynafit on 1 pair of skis. I pay $26 for 26 inserts from you, plus $20 for the tap and drill, plus $10 shipping. ($56)
    I need 3 types of screws, so I am ordering another batch of 3 sets of 100 screws from McMaster for $40 with shipping. $96 total.

Screws are 15c each - charge me 30c, and now 30 screws bought from you would be $9 and not $40 from Mcmaster.

Besides which, to mount the that one pair of skis with 2 bindings I need only 30 screws but had to buy 300.
    Yes, its good to have a spare or two, but that is not eco-friendly to have so much more than I need.

[/end rant]

I do like the product and am stoked to give it a whirl on a few of my skis.
    . . .

Core Shot - could you post some pics of your set up showing the inserts before mounting the bindings?

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Core Shot - could you post some pics of your set up showing the inserts before mounting the bindings?
    Its not my discovery. Slobmonster deserves the credit from a ttips thread.

there is a pic here:
    [ame="https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2989480"]Is this swiss cheese legit? Or are there too many puder luder inserts? - Teton Gravity Research Forums[/ame]

NTN and Dynafit is a great hole pattern.
    they share 2 front holes, and the consensus is that the holes do not compromise ski strength at all.

I am so stoked. I mostly alpine, but tele on hardpack to avoid boredom, and sometimes tour on dynafiddles.
    this way, all my tele and dyna skis can be one and the same.

I also have a lot of skis drilled for Dukes and it would be nice to travel lighter with 3 skis and only one or 2 bindings in the ski bag.
    Ideally, I would love to get extra Duke rear plates and only have to swap the front 5 binding screws each time.
    . . .

^^^Core Shot, nice rant.

Shoot me an email at info@quiverkiller.com and I'll invest in the screws you need and part them out to you. If you've already purchased them from MC, I'll buy back the ones you aren't using.

PL

Quote Originally Posted by PuderLuder View Post
    ^^^Core Shot, nice rant.

Shoot me an email at info@quiverkiller.com and I'll invest in the screws you need and part them out to you. If you've already purchased them from MC, I'll buy back the ones you aren't using.

PL
    Nice!