Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    No bullshit... Adobe has been the best thing to happen to prosumer/low budget filmmaking since I started this shit. Just the innovation that lets me change AE text layers inside of PP without rendering saves me hours. Honestly, I wouldn't even think about another NLE right now. Apple fucked themselves and Adobe was smart enough to take the reigns. They were super welcoming last year in Seattle when we had After Effects World Conference.
    I see.
    Welcome to the modern world of editing & motion graphics, now go make something cool.

With a panasonic p2 camera shot MXF files? For a further editing in FCP, it is necessary to make some changes with original MXF files! Here you can get a MXF Covnerter which especially for FCP. Seach online you will find the Pavtube has a good reputation!

Good luck!

Thanks for recommending this great iDealshare VideoGo. It does convert MXF to ProRes with high quality.
    Now I can easily import MXF to FCP for editing.

Quote Originally Posted by hopestronger View Post
    In order to get over this 'can't Import MXF into Final Cut Pro' issue and to directly import MXF to FCP successfully, a recommended workaround is to convert MXF to Final Cut Pro more supported video format like Apple ProRes, DV and etc.

iDealshare VideoGo is just the ideal MXF to FCP Converter which can convert various MXF footages whatever recorded from Canon XF/EOS C300 etc, Panasonic P2 AG-HPX series camcorders or Sony camcorders to Final Cut Pro more compatible video format like Apple ProRes or DV .

Just google search Step by Step Guide on How to Convert MXF to Final Cut Pro with iDealshare VideoGo, you will find a detailed guide