Page 156 of 224 FirstFirst ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 5587
    New nw swell showed up yesterday afternoon and lasted through the morning in BCS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jksurf1.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	193548

evening sesh last night was super fun with only one other and sections lining up. This morning was still good, Saturday after turkey day was a little more crowded but still got some fun ones. Late season souths later this week. We're staying wave side and can watch and time depending on tides and winds. So fun, and it's dumping snow at home. Good times, water still pushing 80

^^^That's a nice shot.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

That looks like fun. We got a dump last night so that season is a go. Headed up with my son next weekend to get his first turns of the season. And the surf continues to pump. Winds and storm are on it hard, but it looks like it won't drop much below 8' for a while and we return to typical fall light off shores mid week.

OTOH, work is piling up. That is good news for the wallet, but why now?? Damn independent contracting stuff. It is feast or famine.

Kite assisted. Maui 2 weeks ago.
    https://youtu.be/cVHBVZ10UJg

Eddie eddie eddie.... wooohooooo

It looks like San Diego, LA, Ventura and up north are good right now. OC is surfable but not great, once again getting missed.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Tanner Banks, outside San Clemente Island. Ran from San Pedro after word there was squid there...just had ran in 6 hours to deliver fishin at Eastside San Clemente Island.... blah blah way out there, first time goin there to fish... was yesterday so I thought shit a lil storm comin in and goin out there it was a breezy 20 with 4 to 6 chop.. I want it flat to fish.. light boats were out n some sports fishin boats. 3 foot chop when we got thete... went down to a calm ish ft. 4 sets .. ripped up net a lil... 40 ton.. another boat bigger n light boat were on em better... did 120 ton. And left before us at 3 am... 11 hours run in.. 8 knots.mm wild out there place with a 9 fathom tit on the map... folks do surf there I'm told. Exotic style ya

Oh ya 1 k a ton.... I get 6.5 % takehome... cannery n boat are owned by cool italians

AM at The Beach this morning.
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Things have been fun the past few days. Working through family sickness, and hence I've been slow. Looks like a solid swell will hit tonight. Merry Christmas.

Not much down here for a little while now. I got back from Mammoth on Friday night and there has not been anything since. I am going to New York for a few days then back to Mammoth for a few so maybe things will turn around in my absence.

Ocean Beach looks very big on surfline today.
    Last edited by Long duc dong; 12-21-2016 at 12:26 PM.

Been out of the water for a while. Got back in on Tuesday. Had a few fun ones, but for sure out of shape.

Got back out yesterday at Scotts with some solid size. My first wave was fun. Got a great top turn in before it closed out a section. Jumped off and under. Had to swim up and just as I surfaced my skeg sliced just below my left eye. At first I thought it was not cut. Worked my way to the channel and checked for blood. None. Paddled back out and while poking around the peak, touched my face and yup, plenty of blood. It sucks. Swollen black eye. The slice, though, is only superficial and went halfway through the skin. No stitches or bandages needed.

Doc says I can surf as soon as I can see again.

^yikes, that's scary stuff Ott. Glad it was ok. Not so lucky for a local here. Last update was she had lost her eyesight and they were hoping the eyeball would stay in place, but no guarantees. Nose of the board caught her in the eye. Pretty awful and sad.

Yeah. For a moment I was not sure how bad it was. Swelling is mostly down and cut is healed.

Of course now the head cold is hitting, so still out of the water for a few days.

Sounds like someones pussy hurts.

Is there a compelling reason why you are a misogynist, or is it something you need to work at?

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Is there a compelling reason why you are a misogynist, or is it something you need to work at?

It's a shame they don't have shrinks where he lives.

Bishop?

Today was fun. Head is cleared. Eye is mostly healed. Breeze is off shore. Waves are overhead.

Although I'd rather be touring today.

Even funner today.

Funny how going from 6-8' to 8-10' feel so like more than just two feet.

Glad I got a few days in the water before heading to the snow for the next 10 days. Won't feel so out of touch when I return.

Not much in Orange County. I am heading to Mammoth for a 5 day trip and it does not look like I will miss anything.

Steamer looks good on the cam.

Saw this mavericks shot on fb and has to cross post it.
    Hopefully not a repeat.

spent the long weekend in IB, nothing special for waves but it felt really good to be out there again. the best waves were monday morning before getting on a plane. got home to a foot of snow that needed shoveling.

That mavs shot is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    That mavs shot is insane.
    Yeah, it doesn't even seem real until you study and really think about the photo. Those guys are good

Heading to the airport today to drop 5 east coastas headed to your SC breaks Ottime! One is staying a bit longer than the rest They are going to have a great time...I'm jealous.

Anyone else get some today...?

And it is tilted a little bit. Look at the horizon. Not sure why the photog did that as it is plenty steep without a tilt.

That crew will have fun if the storms stop. Otherwise they should hit the snow. It has been nuking.