Page 46 of 137 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 3407
    chappelle's age of spin has busted me up several times in 10 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    chappelle's age of spin has busted me up several times in 10 minutes
    I just watched that last night - really funny.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

i'm not sure why he has to focus on gays and women so much considering how much other good material he has and where his heart seems to be in general. several points had me cringing. several parts had me cringing while i was laughing. some of it was pretty crass. some of it was cutting edge.

Quote Originally Posted by 2FUNKY View Post
    Hap N Leonard.
    It really kicks in at episode 3.
    Yep. Pretty good.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Chappelle's Texas show was better throughout than the cali one... but the cali one had a few funnier jokes. The rape stuff was a step beyond for me.
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

yeah, the rape stuff was shocking.

watching deeper icing my knee at 4am. i love snowboarding but the shit these guys are doing is not worth it. also, is it me or is xavier de la rue a more aesthetically enjoyable rider?

Wreck Trek

Using cheapest junk yard cars available and attempting a punishing 7-week journey across 16 countries from Berlin to Cape Town. The goal of reaching Cape Town quickly changes as cars are destroyed, the crew is robbed and abandoned in the Sahara, team members contract malaria, lose passports and end up in an African prison.

Watching this bunch of time wasters, hipsters and wankers fucking up nearly every aspect of this journey is addictive viewing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

I liked the chappelle's too. so funny
    I don't recall specifically the rape stuff tho?
    probably bc I was watching while painting the living rm window trimwork so would get distracted occasionally. I'll probably watch again tho as the painting continues....

also been on a slow binge watch of all the it's always sunny in philadelphias. I'd watched the show before but wasn't really paying attention. Then started watching it again bc of the ski episode and then started watching the old ones and then get the references about Dee and dennis being heroin addicts etc.
    The ski episode is so excellent if you like 80's ski movies. and if you don't, GTFO this forum you don't belong here lol
    "The gang Hits the slopes"
    skid luxury

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post
    probably bc I was watching while painting the living rm window trimwork so would get distracted occasionally. I'll probably watch again tho as the painting continues....

also been on a slow binge watch of all the it's always sunny in philadelphias. I'd watched the show before but wasn't really paying attention. Then started watching it again bc of the ski episode and then started watching the old ones and then get the references about Dee and dennis being heroin addicts etc.
    The ski episode is so excellent if you like 80's ski movies. and if you don't, GTFO this forum you don't belong here lol
    i was in and out but part of it was him pitching a bullshit movie idea to a texas money man about a superhero who (gets his superpower from ?) rapes but saves more than he rapes -- the houston dude loved it of course.

it overlapped with a conflicted account about his childhood hero, bill cosby, who also saved more than he raped. some of it could be taken as social critique and even a critique of women which may or may not be legitimate in his world. he basically explains himself at the end. his explanation didn't explain what felt like obvious hostility toward women, gays, trans and even asians i think, which he explained as a result of marrying one.

the weird part was closeups of the audience repeatedly showing couples at a table with the guy laughing his ass off and the woman at least several levels more restrained.
    Last edited by wyeaster; 03-27-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b-bear View Post

funny, we got turned off of it's always sunny after the episode that they realized they through a party for high schoolers that they had also hooked up with... which depending on how you interpreted it was also (statutory) rape....
    www.dpsskis.com
    www.point6.com
    formerly an ambassador for a few others, but the ski industry is... interesting.
    Fukt: a very small amount of snow.

shit spoiler sorry bbear

so much rape going on in my comedies!
    I haven't gotten to that episode in it's always sunny but I'm not too surprised - seems like they don't hold back much. But you should still probably watch the skiing episode

and thnx now I do recall that part on the chapelle- it was not his funniest part for sure.
    I think I mentally blocked those parts out. yeah- he could have skipped that bit
    skid luxury

Love is pretty funny.

Samurai Gourmet. Odd, but endearing.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Into the Badlands the first season is pretty good. Lot's of flying blood.

Latest seasons of Archer and Saul are now streaming (also 2nd season of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend). And Netflix now has 20 episodes of MST3K, with an all-new MST3K generation arriving on Netflix mid-April.

Better Call Saul and Archer will keep me busy for a while.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

I missed a chunk of sleep last night due to archer.

Not Netflix but been watching the showtime/BBC series Episodes with Matt Le Blanc... it's absolutely hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

tenacious d in the pick of destiny

Last season of Rectify is out on Netflix. Hard to watch, impossible not to watch.

i enjoyed "the sunshine makers"

Monkey King and Monkey King 2. Even better with chemistry.

^^in that vain, I see that the legend of drunken master is on Netflix. One of chan's greats!

I also see that a life aquatic is up. Yes!