Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1822
    I'd hate to be the Boise kicker, hows it gonna feel when he gets back to the campus. Fuck his life! On a brighter note, that was a hell of a game.

spook Guest
    bummer to have the 80th ranked sos, play in the wac and lose to no. 20 after getting your ass handed to you in the second half. i guess we don't have to hear about boise deserving to play for the national title until next year.

too bad alabama choked. it would have been bcs chaos.

ducks survive and advance. now is the best chance the beibers will have to salve the deep wounds from the past 2 years.

rumor has it, the Boise St. kicker went to hang himself, but couldn't kick the chair out from under him...can anyone verify this for me?

Quote Originally Posted by cranked View Post

OSU v UConn in the worst Sugar Bowl ever???
    If Auburn wins the SECCG, the winner of LSU/Arkansas will play in the Sugar Bowl.

Fiesta gets the last at-large selection so they will more then likely get stuck with the Big East AQ.

It's early yet.
    Last edited by ass-to-mouth; 11-27-2010 at 09:47 AM.

Man we got smoked, but so did Boise State...

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    i guess we don't have to hear about boise deserving to play for the national title until next year.

Doubtful they'll have the team they have now, so their run is probably over. Anybody really that shocked that they got beat by a ranked team ??
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Quote Originally Posted by rush1975 View Post
    rumor has it, the Boise St. kicker went to hang himself, but couldn't kick the chair out from under him...can anyone verify this for me?
    funny

it was fun to be at that game

Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks View Post
    At least I don't have to watch Pitt get stomped in a BCS game. Now I just have to get the Hoopie stench out of my clothes. (Hoopie is a term for someone from WV, if you aren't aware)
    My neighbors are Pittsburghese, born and raised. They've never heard that term. Quit making shit up to make yourself feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    My neighbors are Pittsburghese, born and raised. They've never heard that term. Quit making shit up to make yourself feel better.
    Your neighbors are stupid then.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hoopie

http://wikibin.org/articles/hoopie.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Knowin...0432155?v=wall
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks View Post
    Your neighbors are stupid then.
    Bitter much ?

Quote Originally Posted by OSECS View Post
    Bitter much ?
    No. It's a rivalry.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

one set of tigers beat, one more to go. biggest game in south carolina history.

GO COCKS
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Pulling for auburn so the Hogs can go the Sugar. Already bought my tickets. Nawlens here I come.

so you'll give me a good deal when we win saturday, right?

granted after paying the kings ransom wanted for a ticket this weekend (lowest going for $300 on stubhub), I might not be able to pull the trip to the big easy.

Still waiting for our resident BSU fans...if you lose to Nevada, you'd lose at least three if not. more in a real conference.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Can we stop talking about BSU now?

I think it'll be pretty interesting if Auburn loses to the cocks and Oregon somehow chokes in Corvallis (hey - it could happen.)

Which one loss team do you think should face TCU? I'm thinking Wisconsin.

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Still waiting for our resident BSU fans...if you lose to Nevada, you'd lose at least three if not. more in a real conference.
    pretty funny considering all the blowharding a week ago. silence is golden. and to think we were only 2 chip-shot field goals from more rationalization of how bsu could get run over by nevada and escape and still beat anybody in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I'll start. Would love to have chimed in sooner but I've been skking pretty hard for three days. Saw the game. BSU's defense either choked, or got outplayed, or both. The defense is lucky the attention is on the kicker, because they blew it. Second, Nevada played a great second half, adjusted well to what BSU was doing. Nevada had this game circled on their calendar for a year, and they're a decent team - look what they did to Cal earlier.

And for all of you who think that one loss proves that BSU is a second rate team, or proves anything for that matter, you clearly know nothing about college football.

There. That what you wanted?
    Shut your eyes and think of somewhere. Somewhere cold and caked with snow.

Quote Originally Posted by DharmaBum View Post
    I'll start. Would love to have chimed in sooner but I've been skking pretty hard for three days. Saw the game. BSU's defense either choked, or got outplayed, or both. The defense is lucky the attention is on the kicker, because they blew it. Second, Nevada played a great second half, adjusted well to what BSU was doing. Nevada had this game circled on their calendar for a year, and they're a decent team - look what they did to Cal earlier.

And for all of you who think that one loss proves that BSU is a second rate team, or proves anything for that matter, you clearly know nothing about college football. There. That what you wanted?
    They are a quality team, that's never been the issue. Playing a strong week in and week out schedule has been the issue. They don't do it. They get the benefit of never really being tested for even half their schedule, and never in back to back weeks.

TCU is headed to the Big East.

loJack Guest
    Rev I was wondering if you are able to adorn your vehicle with a giant Oregon O or is it too close to the Oakley logo? And if not, does that piss you off a little bit? Just wondering

Agree with the other talk about BSU. The issue has NEVER been that BSU is a good team that can beat anyone on any given week. The difference is that teams in big boy leagues play big boy PLAYERS every week. Ole Miss might suck as a team, but they've got NFL players on that team. Same goes for PAC 10 teams, Big 12, and Big 10 teams. The overall wear and tear on your team and the physical beating you take from those tough stretches in league are what makes it so tough.

Just FYI...TCU is 0-26 against teams that have finished in the top 50 in total RPI.

GO GAMECOCKS!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmaBum View Post
    BSU's defense either choked, or got outplayed, or both.
    the bsu defense got run over. at least in part because they never have to play full games and they're sitting on the bench for at least the entire fourth quarter. they are not in full game shape, which is okay at the beginning of the season and in a bowl game, because everybody else is in a similar boat.

they were gassed against nevada. hard to imagine them keeping up with oregon this year. too bad we'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    Agree with the other talk about BSU. The issue has NEVER been that BSU is a good team that can beat anyone on any given week. The difference is that teams in big boy leagues play big boy PLAYERS every week. .... The overall wear and tear on your team and the physical beating you take from those tough stretches in league are what makes it so tough.
    Bingo. This is simple logic that only a handful of BSU fans seem to understand.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."