Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by powdork View Post
    i have an extra helmet cam the winner of the Find Leah a MAN!! contest can (must) wear on the date.
    slightly degrading

but I guess I'm down
    Take it easy ... if it's easy take it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post

but I guess I'm down

Now thats the spirit!! This could go great places.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Just know I'll be making stupid faces into the headcam the whole time.

Just know I'll be making stupid faces into the headcam the whole time.
    You haven't posted any pictures yet BTW, if we're all going to find you a suitor, we need to see what we're working with.
    The whole human race is de evolving; it is due to birth control, smart people use birth control, and stupid people keep pooping out more stupid babies.

Personality counts for nothing these says huh?

Everyone knows that "shes got a great personality" means shes fat, and not that great looking, and usually... doesn't have a great personality after all.

just sayin

If that was true I'd actually get laid once in awhile.
    Flying the Bluehouse colors in Western Canada! Let me know if you want some rad skis!!

"He is god of snow; the one called Ullr. Son of Sif, step son of Thor. He is so fierce a bowman and ski-runner that none may contend! He is quite beautiful to look upon and has all the characteristics of a warrior. It is wise to invoke the name of Ullr in duels!"

-The Gylfaginning

Seriously though, I've tried several times to post a pic in my replies and get nothing. I'm aware it's not rocket science. You click the Insert Image icon, paste the url from a hosted pic and I assume something is supposed to happen - like a picture appearing. Thank god I don't work in the rocket science field.

Quote Originally Posted by Yukonrider View Post
    Everyone knows that "shes got a great personality" means shes fat, and not that great looking, and usually... doesn't have a great personality after all.

just sayin
    laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame response

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame response
    ouch, well, i tried for some wit, its late.

Use www.photobucket.com set up an account, upload, then copy paste the links.

Here ya go

use [img] tags and itll display.

how the ... ? well you rock. thanks!

how the ... ? well you rock. thanks!
    Well you are decent looking enough, not like you have huge boobs or a nice ass, but if you are a good lay you are ok enough I dont think guys would mind. Do you like to be spanked? Like to be analy ravaged? Are you the Pele of anal sex?

I am in Oregon too and a male so your answers are important

Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nStick View Post
    Take this to heart. If you have been exclusive since a teenager, it is really time to sample the wares again. It may sound a bit crass, but you need to know who is good in bed and what you like. I am a firm believer in both partners having a bit of "experience" before settling into anything long term. It may be nice to cuddle, but down the road, a great sex life can keep things together that might otherwise just kind of Peter out

I think I mentioned this in another of your threads, but from what my single female friends have told me, Portland is a pretty hard town to find the right guy. Lots of emo hippsters (who aren't into girls and smell like cigarettes) or outdoorsy guys (who would rather be kayaking, aren't into girls and smell like musty polypro).

I have always had luck with sports teams. Even if you are not great at softball, it can be fun and if you are really bad, then there is always kickball I suppose.
    Aren't softball players lesbos?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuperGaperWithaCherryOnTop View Post
    Well you are decent looking enough, not like you have huge boobs or a nice ass, but if you are a good lay you are ok enough I dont think guys would mind. Do you like to be spanked? Like to be analy ravaged? Are you the Pele of anal sex?

Wow. I would expect her to show up on your doorstep any second, on her knees begging to be "anally ravaged"... I'd say the only thing Pele-esque in your next meeting would be where she kicks you in the balls and runs.

I had no idea you're a woman gaper too.

On the contrary to what YR's sayin, I've dates some painfully hot girls that were huge, raging bitches. I'd take a cute girl that's laid back and into the same shit as me that has a great attitude over a superhot superbitch any day. I'm having the hardest time finding them single/unmarried, but I'm sure they're out there.
    Last edited by DoWork; 07-12-2010 at 08:09 AM.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Leah looks good to me. A cute, outdoorsy girl is worth her weight in gold. How many facebook requests are you going to get with that album title? If you make it out to CO there is a mountain man here more than willing to show you how to date again.

You're cute, just do stuff you enjoy and it'll come together.

on a related not I have been unable to upload pics from my pc over the last few days.
    Leah,
    sorry about the trolls. I feel bad for supergaper. I think he is wrong anyway, you look to have a nice bum.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuperGaperWithaCherryOnTop View Post

thanks SuperDuperAssholeWithAWadOnTop. I'm amazed you got a good look at my ass since it isn't in any of the pictures, nor my boobs since I'm wearing my snowboard gear in one and the other pic, well, I'll give you the other pic. You are the reason girls rarely post pictures. And probably the reason we are afraid to walk down dark alleys.

Glad you have a thick skin. This is TGR, so you know someone will commit cyber-bukkake on your hopes and dreams.
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

thanks SuperDuperAssholeWithAWadOnTop. I'm amazed you got a good look at my ass since it isn't in any of the pictures, nor my boobs since I'm wearing my snowboard gear in one and the other pic, well, I'll give you the other pic. You are the reason girls rarely post pictures. And probably the reason we are afraid to walk down dark alleys.
    Don't worry, this is a picture of SuperDuperAssholeWithAWadOnTop at home

I'm surprised nobody has seconded my earlier suggestion, but if you really want to "date", match.com (or something similar) is a great way to meet people, especially if you have no easy avenues to meet guys otherwise. But I also agree with what's been posted here, just go out, have fun, do the stuff you like. A hot girl like yourself who likes to snowboard, trust me, they'll find you.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

So you're saying I don't need to send SDGWACOT the DateCam?

Leah, I'm impressed that you've taken the initiative to start this thread, tell us about yourself a bit, post pics for all the basement dwellers to creep on, etc. It isn't easy to do all that.

I'm sure this will work out well for you. Not only are you cute, but you can smile, and that makes a big difference.

Taking what Lone Summit said to heart, I tried to find you on facebook but my facestalking skills are apparently insufficiently creepy. Do you have any like minded friends on the right coast?
    If you're a relatively moral, ethical person, there's no inherent drive to kiss ass and beg for forgiveness and promise to never do it again, which is what mostly goes on in church. -YetiMan

I think we should make a dating game out of this. Every dude that wants to go on a date with Leah should post a picture of themselves with a brief description about themselves with the reason she would want to date him. Then from this pool of asshole applicants, she can choose a handful that she will actually attempt to date. Then Leah can wear the datecam for each of these dates and post the footage here and we can all vote on who she continues dating.