Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 49 50 51 52 53 54
Results 1,326 to 1,337 of 1337
    Just found Loudermilk. Trying to catch up to wife to watch with her.
    "Let's be careful out there."

Oh my goodness, Monsieur Spade on AMC is good. Created/written by Scott Frank, who did the Queen's Gambit, you need to pay close attention in E1 but you'll be hooked at the end of the episode.

My wife thought it was a hokey premise at first - Sam Spade retired in France, but there's a connection with the Maltese Falcon that brings Spade there and she had bought in to it by the end of the first hour.

Just started Kings from Queens: The Run DMC Story

Only three episodes long but great for classic hip hop heads and music documentary fans.
    Montani Semper Liberi

Looking for new series to watch

Just noticed “Northern Exposure” is finally available on Prime. Apparently, for a looooong time there were contractual conflicts or something keeping it from being streamed.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

I just finished watching Blue Mountain State, and thought that it was hilarious in an adolescent kind of way. I started reading about why it was cancelled after three seasons, and that got me thinking about Alan Ritchson, which lead me to Reacher. I just watched the first episode and loved, loved loved it. Anyone else watch it...maybe the entire series? Thoughts???
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

The Daily Show on Mondays.

John Stewart is back and he’s killing it.

Cardinal on Hulu. Lead was the mayor in Seattle version of The Killing. Started episode 1 last night, did not go to bed until I was finished with the season.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

Reacher season one: 2 Thumbs Way up
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    Cardinal on Hulu. Lead was the mayor in Seattle version of The Killing. Started episode 1 last night, did not go to bed until I was finished with the season.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Thanks for the heads-up. It’s dark and deeply disturbing, but I can’t stop watching
    crab in my shoe mouth

Just started the Old Man with John Lithgow and Jeff Bridges on Hulu. Pretty intense and good so far....

Quote Originally Posted by schindlerpiste View Post
    Reacher season one: 2 Thumbs Way up
    Unfortunately, season two = sophomore slump.

Thanks for the head's up. That's too bad, but I can see that. After all the violence and machismo, Willa Fitzgerald was able to put the whole story together. Looking at the season 2 cast, I can see that missing. Maybe that is why Alan Ritchson is looking to reinvest in a sequel to Blue Mountain State.