Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Why was Blur banned?

He was a valuable contributer! Who banned him?

Your mom, he gave her the anal herp.
    # # #

"...You must be a big skier then." I said "no, I'm a petite size 2." Awkward silence.... - Parvo

Heard Hugh lost a testy in the tram line at Kitzbühel via altercation with the local monoboard team circa '93. Has been bitter about game theory since.- Klauss

Quote Originally Posted by sftc View Post
    Your mom, he gave her the anal herp.
    Really? How old is he? My mom died at my birth 39 years ago. I think you most be thinking of another woman.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuperGaperWithaCherryOnTop View Post
    ... My mom died at my birth 39 years ago. I think you most be thinking of another woman.
    As a douchbag alias, do you really want to play that karma card?

you suck.
    # # #

"...You must be a big skier then." I said "no, I'm a petite size 2." Awkward silence.... - Parvo

Heard Hugh lost a testy in the tram line at Kitzbühel via altercation with the local monoboard team circa '93. Has been bitter about game theory since.- Klauss

Quote Originally Posted by sftc View Post
    As a douchbag alias, do you really want to play that karma card?

you suck.
    I am the one that sucks? I think you should look in the mirror buddy.

now that this thread has been totally thrunted, Why was Blurred banned?
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Wait I thought Blurred was NOT banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

You can't Ban Blurred, you can only hope to Contain him.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Blurred is post-banned. It's like purgatory, but with beer.

Quote Originally Posted by brice618 View Post
    Blurred is post-banned. It's like purgatory, but with beer.
    So he's just in time out then?
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Wait I thought Blurred was NOT banned?
    Last I heard, Splat said something to the effect of Blurreds on thin ice. I don't think he's banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    Last I heard, Splat said something to the effect of Blurreds on thin ice. I don't think he's banned.
    No - that was me. I mean Blurred. I mean Steamygamblemud. I mean Dr. Rockzo. I mean...

...fuck - I don't even know anymore.

Blurred is in Vegas, he stole all the blow from splat, found the missing hookers and went deep cover gonzo jouranlist with a gang of new school midget motorcycle circus clowns, they're Extreeeeeeme.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    So he's just in time out then?
    Self-imposed.

Blurred was not banned. He is busy working on the Chronicles 4.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

Probably doing voiceovers for the roller blading midget segment.

Splat bought controlling interest in TGR, appointed himself Goderator and set about plucking every errant hair that took root up his ass. The fallout sucked the life out of the place

spook Guest
    goderator -- nice.

advres Guest
    So does that make me a godmin? Sounds too close to godwin for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Splat bought controlling interest in TGR, appointed himself Goderator and set about plucking every errant hair that took root up his ass. The fallout sucked the life out of the place
    And Splat had such a good reputation before this
    At least to little gaper me he did. Worked for powder, has his own ski company. Too bad things cant rewind and it all be taken back
    Not that little gapers like me count.

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    So does that make me a godmin? Sounds too close to godwin for me.
    well, if you quit being such a fucking nazi...
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by TGR420 View Post
    Blurred was not banned. He is busy working on the Chronicles 4.
    wait, did i miss Chronicles 3?????
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

^^^not really.

Since there are enough dumbasses around here to not know what blurred really brings, it's a bunch of asshole aliases he sits around creating that lead right back to him upon viewing the ip addresses. He's too chickenshit to post his vitriolic shit stirring under his own name, but apparently gets an ego orgasm constantly feigning his bullshit under new aliases. If someone thinks fucktard aliases are the life of the board, it's either a blurred alias speaking or you need to go skiing sometime. It's been going on for a long time on and it is generally agreed upon by those of us who have been here for many years that the boy's got some serious issues.

After a few weeks gone from watching blurred stroke himself with his other aliases, I can see how little I missed this place. JONG newbies and his aliases might buy into blurred's alias chaos utopia vision, but a shitload of the longtime maggots have just quit coming here because of him. It's up to TGR420 to weigh the advantages of having a 30-something year old on the board whose amateur videos might entertain some people as opposed to keeping the sociopath around who initiates multitudes of alias attacks on people who call him on his bullshit, many of whom leave because they get sick of his stalking aliases. It seems many of the original maggots have already created another site to hang at.

I imagine blurred thinks I'll give him a pair of skis to shut up, but that will never happen, seeing as how after he skied the lhasas and raved about them, the delusional fool thought he should get a pair because he endorsed them. Meanwhile, my inbox stacks full of pms from maggots saying they'll never buy bros if I give him a pair. I'm not losing shit. The silent majority that despises him is far greater. I'd rather go the distance opposing his mental condition and let him sink himself.

So if any of you think I've done some irreparable damage to myself by standing up to this fucktard, that's fine. That makes you the sucker and me the guy who's pulling for the good maggots who made this place what it is while blurred did his best to run off anyone who didn't buy into his psychotic bullshit. People want to be maggots because they have heard good things about the group as a whole, not because they heard some guy named blurred creates aliaii to stir shit and stalk them. Anyone who's been around a while or is a mod who has looked at the ips knows what I'm saying is true.

Suckers and chickenshits....seems to be a plethora of both around here in the summer. Think I'll head up to Hood and go skiing.

gunit130 Guest
    Alright dude, clearly we're both internet addicts because we both spend a lot of time on this shit.

You should know who I am/was and who I am not.

My first impressions of this clown was that he was a dipshit douche, that's why he's always being eStalked on here by people who hate him.

That being said, why don't you just fucking tell all of your fans who Blurred's "Alternate User Names" are?

We're dying to know man...!

Tell ya what, if you list all of Blurred's other user names, I'll buy a pair of Bro Models. When I buy them I'll type "Splat fucking rules" in the notes box or wherever I can.

Cool dude? Get crackin