Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Blurred, are you there???

I mean, he is pretty douche-tastic for sure, but I bet he is super fun and pretty cool to ski with...if he existed at all.

p.s.) Am I the only one who thinks PM Gear skis suck?
    You should have been here yesterday!

Directed to Splat:

I think pretty soon if TGR forums become what you see the future as then the end is indeed very soon near. The entire appeal to the place was a wild west, holy shit, anything goes, along with sick tr environment. I remember before I ever registered a username some dude had a thread in the ski forum screaming he killed his cat, it was all his fault, blah, blah, blah. Nowadays threads get moved if they are in the wrong forum, people get banned. These are all things that made this place special. You guys may not realize it and I hate to call you out Splat, I really do, but I think you are leading the charge. It seems, Splat, you are the guiding, leading, or pioneering force trying to make TGR forums something they have never been. I for one am %100 against any change and I already feel a substantial change just from my (Jong) original time in Sept of 06. Don't fucking fix something that ain't broke... or you'll see me and other real skiers leave this place. Maybe thats a good thing for PMGear and TGR whatthefuckdoiknow??

Quote Originally Posted by gunit130 View Post
    Alright dude, clearly we're both internet addicts because we both spend a lot of time on this shit.

You should know who I am/was and who I am not.

My first impressions of this clown was that he was a dipshit douche, that's why he's always being eStalked on here by people who hate him.

That being said, why don't you just fucking tell all of your fans who Blurred's "Alternate User Names" are?

We're dying to know man...!

Tell ya what, if you list all of Blurred's other user names, I'll buy a pair of Bro Models. When I buy them I'll type "Splat fucking rules" in the notes box or wherever I can.

Cool dude? Get crackin
    I second that you list his alias'. I know I have only been reading this for 9 months, but obviously I dont have the info you have.

This message is for splat. I made my first thread/post in early 2007 under a different user name, I was a dumb fuck and didn't know anything about the forums, I got railed. I crept back into my hole for about 6 months before I created a new account and started attempting to post legitimate shit on here. I am the minority here being that for my age I should probably be on ns, but I'm not because imo this place is still "the wild west". You hating on blurred is bogus. Truthfully your rant/post about him makes you sound like an over protective parent and nobody wants that.

out all the fucking aliases. I am so fucking tired of all the talk about it and how terrible they are (even by admins), yet nobody with any authority does a goddam fucking thing. I happen to think aliases in general suck (though a few are awesome), but that's neither here nor there.

Either shut the fuck about them or do something about them. The middle ground is just whining.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Hate fueled stalking alias assassination attempts are a much bigger attempt to control and kill the spirit of this place far more than any tempered regulation ever could. When the chickenshit alias hate attacks run amok, tgr loses relevance to that slice of the maggot population who don't buy into the bullshit and hate. Just pointing that out.

I post alot....and I don't give a shit. Who really cares? It's the intrawebz for gods sake. Don't ban and don't get bent out of shape by someone with an alias. I have ZERO alias log ins...I post as me everytime. Some like me, some dont'...I don't give a shit. I just don't understand why people care.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Hate fueled stalking alias assassination attempts are a much bigger attempt to control and kill the spirit of this place far more than any tempered regulation ever could. When the chickenshit alias hate attacks run amok, tgr loses relevance to that slice of the maggot population who don't buy into the bullshit and hate. Just pointing that out.
    FFS, dude, either out them all or quit whining. You're just feeding people's (Blurred? Others?) sense of self-importance by harping on them and how they are ruining things. You seem to want people to buy into your POV, but whether I agree with you or not is irrelevant, because I can't do anything but ignore anyone who seems like an ass. If they are ruining things, do something about it (since you seem to be in a position to do so). If you can't or won't, then do everyone a favor and zip it.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

and stay off of Danno's lawn!!!!! Silly kids!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

actually, they can get on my lawn if they agree to mow it. Fucker grows like it's made of weeds!

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    FFS, dude, either out them all or quit whining. You're just feeding people's (Blurred? Others?) sense of self-importance by harping on them and how they are ruining things. You seem to want people to buy into your POV, but whether I agree with you or not is irrelevant, because I can't do anything but ignore anyone who seems like an ass. If they are ruining things, do something about it (since you seem to be in a position to do so). If you can't or won't, then do everyone a favor and zip it.
    This is awesome.
    `•.¸¸.•´><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.? ??´¯`•...¸><((((º>

"Having been Baptized by uller his frosty air now burns my soul with confirmation. I am once again pure." - frozenwater

"once i let go of my material desires many opportunities for playing with the planet emerge. emerge - to come into being through evolution. ok back to work - i gotta pack." - Slaag Master

"As for Flock of Seagulls, everytime that song comes up on my ipod, I turn it up- way up." - goldenboy

Guessing at it with no inside information whatsoever I'm gonna say there are 2-4 blurred aliaii (great term splat!) already responding to this thread. Can anyone confirm or deny my suspicions??

I see the break did you absolutely no good.

Everything you just said is your own opinion. You are the only one upset by all this. Maybe a good look in the mirror?

Although I know it's very likely you will take this as yet another insult, that's not my intention. Look what happened with you and me a couple weeks ago - all because you thought I was blurred. The more you obsess over him the worse you look. I know you don't care about what some fucktard thinks of you, but ask yourself this - regardless of what I may think - how many people here are behind you on this ridiculous blurred witch-hunt. You're digging yourself a really deep hole. It's the internet. You need to just ignore it like everybody else here does.

Quote Originally Posted by montanaskier View Post
    I post alot....and I don't give a shit. Who really cares? It's the intrawebz for gods sake. Don't ban and don't get bent out of shape by someone with an alias. I have ZERO alias log ins...I post as me everytime. Some like me, some dont'...I don't give a shit. I just don't understand why people care.
    I am with you, although I think I invented an alias once. Then I remembered I am already a fucking alias so who cares? I enjoy this forum because it is basically a juvenile summer camp with the occasional poignant moment and retard fight tossed in. I've never met anyone from this board I didn't like, including Blurred. It's not like I am going to give anyone around here a kindey or let them fuck my sister (or vice versa.) So let people do whatever they want.
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer View Post
    It's not like I am going to give anyone around here a kidney or let them fuck my sister (or vice versa.)
    So you won't give me your sister or let me fuck your kidney?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

advres Guest

LOUD NOISES

Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer View Post
    I am with you, although I think I invented an alias once. Then I remembered I am already a fucking alias so who cares? I enjoy this forum because it is basically a juvenile summer camp with the occasional poignant moment and retard fight tossed in. I've never met anyone from this board I didn't like, including Blurred. It's not like I am going to give anyone around here a kindey or let them fuck my sister (or vice versa.) So let people do whatever they want.
    Your sister has to ask your permission before she fucks? That's not how I remember it.

Don't kill me it's just the internet.

There really isn't a motherfucker on this board I'd really want to ban except Blurred after watching him pull his shit at powmag and then here over the last ten years. All I've done is stir the shit and brought his bullshit to the attention of the people that matter. When the time comes, someone other than me will do the outing. But I do have a nice big list already compiled.

Where was the outcry for Craven when advres banned him? If you would have skied with him I bet that psycho fuck would be alright, too. If you're going to bitch about no banning, you should be consistent and defend the rest of the fucktards who've been banned or you look like a bunch of whining hypocrites.

Maybe bring back iskibc?

There really isn't a motherfucker on this board I'd really want to ban except Blurred after watching him pull his shit at powmag and then here over the last ten years. All I've done is stir the shit and brought his bullshit to the attention of the people that matter. When the time comes, someone other than me will do the outing. But I do have a nice big list already compiled.

Where was the outcry for Craven when advres banned him? If you would have skied with him I bet that psycho fuck would be alright, too. If you're going to bitch about no banning, you should be consistent and defend the rest of the fucktards who've been banned or you look like a bunch of whining hypocrites.

Maybe bring back iskibc?
    First off, iskibc IS back, did you not know this?

Personally, I don't give a fuck if you ban him. He wouldn't go away, he'd still find a way to post here, but he wouldn't be able to pump up his ego as Blurred. Or not, whatever. And some people deserve banning, plain and simple, and if he does, then ban him.

Just quit fucking whining about it!!! I don't care about the huge list you have unless you actually post it. You haven't brought his bullshit to anyone's attention, you've just made yourself look bad. Look, splat, from what I know of you I like you, and I have no dog in this fight (or hunt or whatever the phrase is). And from what I have seen of Blurred, well, let's just say I don't have a particularly high opinion. But you're not scoring points waging your war this way, you're losing. You're actions are garnering sympathy for someone who is a fairly unsympathetic character.

It's pretty simple, but I'll say it again, for your sake and ours, either do something or shut up. We'll all benefit from either choice in the long run.

Maybe bring back iskibc?
    I thought he never left.

Also bring back the Unibonger. Oh sure he posted pics of shit and then took his internet stalking of Blurred to a new level but he did bring the funny too. Count Jongula was a classic. I dunno, maybe he never really left either.
    Move upside and let the man go through...

I am here to post in this important whine fest...errr...thread.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Gosh... Splat... the incessant whining is making you look like a little bitch. Either listen to Jer or go snort some coke or something. You'll feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Blurred was by far and away the biggest whiner when the iskibc/snr thing went down. And now he thinks its ok to do the same to others?

Summit-He's your buddy, he does do this shit, you and everone else all know it. Just tell him to stop. It does no-one any good. No even you. Unless you count driving splat crazy. Which I know ya all like to do. Help him get a grip, its gone on long enough. He's wasting too much time and effort to just be a dick. The moderators here were good enough to realize that iskibc was doing real harm, and they stopped it to Blurred's benefit. Now he is doing the same.

Less not forget we are talking about the same guy who thought it funny to fake his own serious injury as a joke. Pretty pathetic.
    Goals for the season: -Try and pick up a sponsor.--Phill

But whatever scares you most... --Rip'nStick

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Gosh... Splat... the incessant whining is making you look like a little bitch. Either listen to Jer or go snort some coke or something. You'll feel better.
    Listening to you, Blurred or Jer is about as unimaginable as watching you suck dick on your #1 homeboy, Summit. But here you are to do it again.
    It's like an old farcical Three Musketeers rerun. Your bitch status is not threatened by me.

What gonehuckin says - Blurry gets all butthurt about the iskibc/sledneckripper/multi alias shredding on the CO fucktard cartel (and lo and behold-it's one of their own. surprise!). Yet he acts as if the rules don't apply to him. I'm just tearing down the veil behind the aliaii, so tgr420 knows the shit is going on and make the call.

What don't you go try a girl for a change, Summit? You're always so PMS, I'm sure you could relate if you try.

Listening to you, Blurred or Jer is about as unimaginable as watching you suck dick on your #1 homeboy, Summit. But here you are to do it again.
    splat, i love you, man, but this is uninspired. i hope, for the sake of everyone involved, that you're trying to pull off a troll and aren't taking stuff as deeply as it sounds...