best bootfitter in SLC?

So my dumb ass bought FT morrisons just because, and what do you know? They don't fit. I'm going to go to a bootfitter while I'm out here for college orientation, I just don't know where to go, and I figured TGR would be the place to ask.

Sport Loft
    Earl Middlemiss
    4678 Highland Drive
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84117
    808 272-3701

Try search first next time.
    My drinking buddies say i have a skiing problem...

Quote Originally Posted by DHogg View Post
    Sport Loft
    Earl Middlemiss
    4678 Highland Drive
    Salt Lake City, Utah 84117
    808 272-3701

Try search first next time.

Yeah the biggest problem you're going to likely encounter is the time of year you'll be visiting. Most shops are currently closed for the season as most of the staff do something else in the summer months.

Christy's sports at snowbird has some good fitters as does the base lodge Albion at Alta (they will be closed for sure when you visit).

Good luck with the booties.

Do a search, por favor...

Quote Originally Posted by thisisastickup View Post
    So my dumb ass bought FT morrisons just because, and what do you know? They don't fit. I'm going to go to a bootfitter while I'm out here for college orientation, I just don't know where to go, and I figured TGR would be the place to ask.
    i love my FT's, but if they really dont fit your foot, it may be better to sell them and start over with a bootfitters recommendation. Going to earl with a boot he doesnt sell may not end happily for your wallet

Hayduke Aug 7,1996 GS-Aug 26 2010
    HunterS March 17 09-Oct 24 14

Quote Originally Posted by haydukelives View Post
    i love my FT's, but if they really dont fit your foot, it may be better to sell them and start over with a bootfitters recommendation. Going to earl with a boot he doesnt sell may not end happily for your wallet
    Earl and Jeremy talk mad shit about Raichle's.

I wouldn't suggest going in there with that setup.

Oh, I'm not thinking about doing anything to the FTs. I'm going to send them back to backcountry and buy another boot from them. I'll obviously throw the fitter a few bucks since I'm not going to buy from them, though. I do LOVE the FTs for the first few hours that I ski in them, but by the end of the day, they really make it difficult to ski.

for earl....
    "
    "I'll obviously throw the fitter a few bucks since I'm not going to buy from them, though."

hahaha

Hayduke Aug 7,1996 GS-Aug 26 2010
    HunterS March 17 09-Oct 24 14