Cheap(er) tickets for spring at Mammoth

This is better then BAF tickets if you need four or more tickets, just $49.25 each. some restrictions apply (of course)

http://www.mammothmountain.com/Vacat...g/Deals/4Pack/

Looks like I will be up for closing weekend, who else is going to be hitting the snow on July 4th?

Mammoth Mini v2.0?

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

I'm in. What's the scoop on crash spots?

I'm IN. Bringing my young pre-teen daughter to California also. Planning to be in Mammoth for 5 days, landing at LAX on June 26th. Flying back home on the 5th.

Thanks Hutash, I'll look into that link.

MadPatSki,

I may be out there for a day with my 12 year-old daughter as well. We're planning to go camping in/around Yosemite the weekend of the 26th (and maybe a few extra days) and do some combination of hiking, rafting, swimming, skiing. No firm plans yet. Just planning to throw lots of gear in the car and head east. I have a small raft that's good for easy water - but that's more likely to be on the west side of Yosemite - I'm not sure if there is any easy rafting on the east side around Mammoth. Mostly just going to play it by ear. I just know we'll be car camping and goofing around.

Get in touch if you'd like to try to connect for some activities.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Hi Sinecure,

Trying to catch up on stuff, as this trip was a last minute thing.

The only thing I know for sure is that I'll be at least 5 days at Mammoth - hoping to ski 5. Landing late at LAX on June 26th and flying out of LAX on Monday evening, but I'm already planning to be in LA on our last day in Cali.

Here is a random list of things and activities my daughter (who's also 12) might do while around ML. Yosemite, Bodie, Mono Lake... not sure about potential others.

I'll have 2-3 days around LA. So beach and some of the sights. Thinking my daughter might like Universal Studios - she didn't know that Hollywood was in Socal. Her reaction was...coool. Although I've been to Mammoth twice and Bodie, etc...I've never been to LA. The previous times, I landed in Reno and Vegas.

Open to suggestions as always.