Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    Well... there goes my smile.
    The UltraCool Portable Evaporative Cooler is basically just a swamp cooler. Not a portable A/C unit. So my office is muggy now and smells.
    Funny you didnt know this...EVAPORATIVE shouldve given it right away........

The UltraCool Portable Evaporative Cooler is basically just a swamp cooler. Not a portable A/C unit. So my office is muggy now and smells.
    Sorry to do this, but...HAHAHAHAHAHAH! It's not "basically" a swamp cooler, it is a swamp cooler.

Your computer and other electronics are really going to appreciate all that humidity too.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Funny you didnt know this...EVAPORATIVE shouldve given it right away........
    I assumed EVAPORATIVE meant the UltraCool Portable Evaporative Cooler would EVAPORATE the sweat offa ma balls. I was mistaken.

I have re-located the UltraCool Swamp Cooler to the accounting dept... where they have no souls anyway.

that's pretty funny coz i saw the same things at our local version of home depot. i thought damn, it's half price of these big a\c units. i dont do technical french very well but i did manage to catch on to something like evaporateur.

i think my next move is a big bucket of water under my desk to soak my feet. might be a bit tricky with 3 screens and 2 servers right under there.

Now you have something new to bitch about at staff meetings. Start asking for a dehumidifier because mold is growing everywhere.

Yeah, run the swamp cooler and the dehumidifier. Laws of thermodynamics are for pussies.
    If you're a relatively moral, ethical person, there's no inherent drive to kiss ass and beg for forgiveness and promise to never do it again, which is what mostly goes on in church. -YetiMan

so at my office, they are building apartments behind us. we have no a/c so must keep the windows open. it reached 32C last week in the office. here is what we have to listen to all day:

they decided to get extra fans (10 or 20) but there is still no sign of them.

acceptable or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post
    so at my office, they are building apartments behind us. we have no a/c so must keep the windows open. it reached 32C last week in the office. here is what we have to listen to all day:

acceptable or not?
    Can you say TELECOMMUTE? Wow...thats fucking ridiculous.

Our long national nightmare is over. As of 6p yesterday, our office A/C is functioning properly. I thank you all for your support. I feel this has been somewhat of a blessing as I leave for Savannah tonight and am now acclimated and prepared for sweaty balls heat that I’m sure to endure there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripzalot View Post

acceptable or not?
    Holy shit. I can't stop laughing.

I'm not sure why the op hasn't been called out yet. If 90deg far. inside wrecks you, I know 30 men that would laugh at this. I supervise them, try working for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by SubV View Post
    I'm not sure why the op hasn't been called out yet. If 90deg far. inside wrecks you, I know 30 men that would laugh at this. I supervise them, try working for a living.
    3rd post in three years, ans this is the best you have?
    Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by axebiker View Post
    3rd post in three years, ans this is the best you have?
    ...sigh.