Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    o, and yea, I'm defintily still wearin the glass glasses! heading up to Conundrum and maybe hayden tomorrow here in the elks, its been snowing for a few days and it could/should be pretty sick! hopefully i'll get a good head cam of it.

just got back from trying to ski in the La Sals, still too much snow on the road to drive to the top. If you see a lone set of truck tracks on the road to geyser it was me . Also tried to drive up la sal pass but stopped around 9000' due to snowy road. Anyone know which road goes higher? I didn't skin very far before deciding I'd rather wait till the road melts.

Skied mellenthin yesterday, north face still has lots of snow. Took geyser pass road to the base and then up the face. The face was still nice corn even at 1:00, however the road back was a beast with the wet snow, probably as much work as on the way in. Geyser pass road still has a lot of snow, not going to melt out anytime soon as far as I can tell. I concur, red rock and snow are a sweet combo
    If carrots got you drunk; rabbits would be fucked up.

- Mitch Hedberg

Fun to watch. Thanks for the TR.