Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Does anyone know what happened to this? After all the press, there's absolutely nothing going on.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

This link seems relevant to your interests
    http://unofficialnetworks.com/bike-p...-summer-95969/

This just in: squaw is not building a bike park
    Besides the comet that killed the dinosaurs nothing has destroyed a species faster than entitled white people.-ajp

that makes my pants sad

Never rode Squaw, but I kind of wish Northstar had some competition. Season pass prices seem to be going up like $50 each year.

KSL = special ed status.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

That bike park was fun during the '10 summer. It had a completely different vibe than N*, which was perfect for me, not being a DHer and all.

Its a shame.......
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

well at least squaw was smart and took advantage of getting the Woodward built there. . . . wait, that didnt happen either did it. . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by skiingsamurai View Post
    competing like a kid with a lemonade stand and MinuteMade.

Ill be going to stevens some this summer, but they've got their work cut out to put a hurting on whistler. Maybe in a few years when they have many more trails developed
    They need a bad snow year to really get going on it, it seams. Kind of a double edge sword...

Shit old thread, oh well still revalent to Stevens though.... which this thread is not about...
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025