Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLeagueBrian View Post
    yoouuuk is the worst, hes like the fat kid who wont stop complaining for being picked on, except he's a grown man and an exceptional baseball player. im suprised he's not hit more often. I would bean him every chance i had.
    Supposedly it's a kinder gentler Youk this year - read something in the Globe about how he's [allegedly] taking it easier this year and not getting upset about calls, etc.

I haven't seen him lose it so far this season but it's been a small sample size.

Youk has the most retarded stance at home plate....looks like he is holding in a hudge deuce....that ugly mug should get beaned in the head every time he takes an at bat

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    Were you wearing sox stuff? How different do you think it would be if you wore the equivolent yankees gear in fenway? My guess is beer would be spilled on you and if you got excited, cops would take you outside. I had shit thrown at me in fenway cause of my yankees hat when I was 14 or 15. Its not right but it is how it is.

P.s. the red sox DO suck.
    Completely wrong. Completely. Just got back from tonight's game where there were dozens oof yankees fans in my section. They were fairly loud and obnoxious (not as bad as in the Bronx) and were left alone. I've been to games in both stadiums b/w Sox/Yanks since 78 and it's not even close. Yanks fans are much bigger dicks--yet also total pussies. Get them out of the 100 vs. 1 mob scenario and they turn into little girls. Many yanks fans are fine, but it's also much more acceptable at skankee stadium to act like a turd. I think that's part of what brings joey, rocco, and andre out from hoboken and fresh kills (or whatever holes they crawl out of).

Fuck em. Skanks suck and their poser, bandwagon fans swallow.
    [quote][//quote]

shit, are you going to sell your place anytime soon?

i have to walk like 10 blocks to get to a duane reade.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

The number of banks may be more impressive. They're building two more to make about eight inside of three blocks. There are also two cvs's and a wal green's. I don't get it.
    [quote][//quote]

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubadub View Post
    Youk has the most retarded stance at home plate....looks like he is holding in a hudge deuce....that ugly mug should get beaned in the head every time he takes an at bat
    You know who he looks like? The big meathead slugger in that corney baseball movie "Rookie of the Year". Whenever I see a Youk highlight that's what comes to mind.
    As a snowboarder... i fucking hate snowboarders in general. -advres

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    I was asking if you played professional baseball or are employed in some way by MLB.
    i managed multiple beers in my hand last night at fenway. does that count?

Not a lot of yakity yak from the Sux fans this morning.
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Kind of like you on Monday. Or from about june through sept last year. Can we go back to that?
    [quote][//quote]

That's the problem with you Sux fans...always want to live in the past

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Sorry, we were busy shagging the hell out of all your girlfriends/wives/sisters...
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

That's the problem with you Sux fans...always want to live in the past
    Only the past from 2004-07, excluding 05 and 06.

Actually, you're the ones stuck in the previous century, always going on about 26 this and 27 that.
    [quote][//quote]

There he is... out of the guttah, now Idrool?
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Granderson has been great so far: bat, glove, baserunning. Excellent pickup.
    You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness, and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer.

Yankees have 191.13 million reasons they should be competitive this year. Time for payroll controls like the NFL so all markets can compete fairly. Fairness has never been a trait of Eastern biased Baseball rules. Not allowing teams to profit from out of country sources is another way they have kept the rules tipped in the favor of the richer market teams.
    Baseball is lost on me, boring, professional teams not on equal footing and the same teams are near the top and it's a miracle if they don't win year in and year out. It's not about competition but competing unfairly.

This commercial has been running for many moons in Yankeeland... never gets old:
    You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness, and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer.

I was wondering if they had a commercial running in New England that showed the opposite world.

^ Youtube is blocked, but that's the Avis commercial.

It's the only thing I watch on TV besides the games.

Jay-Z Sues Red Sox’ Ortiz
    By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    Published: April 16, 2010

The hip hop mogul Jay-Z and a business partner are suing the Red Sox slugger David Ortiz, claiming that Ortiz named his Dominican nightclub after Jay-Z’s chain of 40/40 nightclubs. The lawsuit, filed in a federal court in Manhattan, accuses Ortiz and his sister of naming their Santo Domingo club Forty-Forty to trade on the rapper’s name. The suit seeks more than $5 million in damages. Jay-Z, a Yankees fan, opened his original 40/40 club in Manhattan in 2003.

Come on Sox, at least make it interesting.

Sucks the Sox are losing so much. The thing about the Yankees winning it all again, and I think they will, is how bogus it is. They are essentially buying the world series. I'm sure this has been said before but I don't see the accomplishment in that. I guess it's just the way it works but I think there should be a salary cap.

Quote Originally Posted by sidewall View Post
    Sucks the Sox are losing so much. The thing about the Yankees winning it all again, and I think they will, is how bogus it is. They are essentially buying the world series. I'm sure this has been said before but I don't see the accomplishment in that. I guess it's just the way it works but I think there should be a salary cap.

Wah fucking wah...they are just spending their money a lot smarter than the Sux. WTF was Theo thinking, that they could win w/o bats? Why the fuck did they let Bay go and then sign the perpetually disappointing Beltre?

even the playing field.....nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by sidewall View Post
    They are essentially buying the world series. I think there should be a salary cap.
    Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    even the playing field.....nuff said
    Wow. You're making Basom and other veterans of these Sox/Yanks threads look good -- they would've never pulled the "even the playing field" lameness.

The Yankees tossed Damon and Matsui. Our outfield is now Granderson, Swisher, Gardner, and some guy named Thames. Yep, buying the World Series.

Come up with stronger excuses and better yet, don't raise the white flag after only 1/15th of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow

"Waaah waaaah we spend more than the other 28 teams and might not place higher than third place."
    this thread is fucking pathetic.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi