Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dumpy View Post
    What were your last 3 meals?
    Not mounted boar/elk heads
    I gots the jacket with the blue fox fur

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyLionfish View Post
    Not mounted boar/elk heads
    Didn't ask if you ate a mounted head, I asked what you ate.

Did it contain "innocent animals"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

There is a difference though... The animals I ate were killed for a purpose... To provide food. A lot of these hunters kill animals to show them off, and consider it a sport/game
    I gots the jacket with the blue fox fur

Quote Originally Posted by mock vomit View Post
    C'mon, I don't bow hunt and even I know the term "horny wife" is pure fantasy... if you had gone with "horny girlfriend" or "horny mistress" I'm sure it would have been fine.
    perhaps inappropriate use of an oxymoron by the site in question's standards?

Trying hard to stay in the present moment
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    perhaps inappropriate use of an oxymoron by the site in question's standards?
    I think it means the OP is a JONG on two sites. One more site and you get a JONG hat trick.
    Try to keep two ideas in your head at the same time without blowing your brains out your ass.

There is a difference though... The animals I ate were killed for a purpose... To provide food. A lot of these hunters kill animals to show them off, and consider it a sport/game
    Do you think the animals in question actually give a fuck why they're getting killed?
    "I smell varmint puntang."

Say instead of you being at the top of the food chain you are now said provider of food for another race of beings that think you taste like chicken. Would you prefer,

A. being tied up and led to a machine that basically hammers a rod through your skull to "provide food?"

B. Being free and actually having a chance of escaping the dinner table?

Also, which do you think would taste better? You, being the fat fuck they obviously would turn you into (by feeding you parts of other fat fucks) so you could barely support yourself standing; Or me, a jong-ass lean motherfucker who has a well developed, naturally fed, muscular architecture? When i take game i do show it off and i do consider it sporting, but then i eat it (and that, my ill-informed mag, is the best part). If i ever met a hunter who didn't eat what he bagged, you can be assured they wouldn't be hunting in the near future. It is also good to know that if there ever is a national distaster i will NOT be the one standing in line at the grocery store waiting like a baby bird for the store to "provide meat" to me. KA-KAW, KA-KAW, FUCKING SQUACK!!

But yeah, go ahead and make broad generalizations about us "redneck hunters." Your eloquence and intelligibility just enamor me

a lot of people eat what they kill (especially deer, elk, etc.).

but back on topic: sex > violence. Most people seem to feel the other way around, and I think that might be at the root of a lot of what is wrong in this world.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

last night I typed up a lengthy response to this, same time my interwebz kicked out and I was tired, said fuck it and went to bed. By the time I came back to this thread, everyone else had already done my work for me.

Most hunters and all responsible ones eat what they kill, hunting may be a "sport", but it's more of a way to gather food. It's how people got their meat before the inventions of agriculture, grocery stores and fast food. Sure some may get some joy out of "ooh I just killed something", these are the fucked up ones. The vast majority of hunters (that I've known) do not hunt for the thrill of the kill.
    the head on the wall is just a bi-product. the heads of your food become hot dogs, glue, gelatin, etc or are discarded. not really much different other than the hunted food lived a better life and had a fair chance to live, not so much with the farmed animals who are condemned from birth.

It sounds to me like you are just too chicken shit to really think about where your food comes from. A good equivalent would be someone who doesn't approve of stealing, but knowingly buys stolen goods.

I know I can't kill critter, so I don't eat it, I'm honest with myself about it. Hunters know they can kill, it may not be pleasant, but they can do it, so they do and eat the meat, again they are honest with themselves. those that knowingly eat meat and then condemn reasonable hunting (ie not endangered species, regulated, for food, etc) are really just hypocrites looking down from their high horse on people who do exactly what they pay others to do for them.

/pro-hunting vegetarian rant
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Wild animals are where it's at. I always say a prayer right before I shoot. Not that I get the game, but that it can be clean, painless as possible, and provide my family.

I don't think the guy running the bolt through 5,000 head a day even thinks about the taking of a life and the cycle of food that it becomes.

In Idaho it is a crime to leave the animal, too. I know a few guys that harvest more than they can eat. One donates to the local food bank. Another to the senior center. Seems to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    It's okay if you do it with an arrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirshredalot View Post
    Sure, it might feel good to your skinny little pencil-pecker, but I doubt he enjoys it.
    Fixed it

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by gibbssco View Post
    Your eloquence and intelligibility just enamor me
    Might want to lay off the big words until you understand what they mean...

Intelligibility - easily understood
    "Life's not a bitch. Life's a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy." - Aesop

Confirmed.

FDV is a douche no matter where he posts.

Gravity. It's the law.

Quote Originally Posted by SpinalTap View Post
    Might want to lay off the big words until you understand what they mean...

Intelligibility - easily understood
    Right, when something is eloquent and intelligible that usually means it appeals to the masses, i.e. it's easily understood and well written...

If somebody were explaining a concept to me, I would rather they use the most efficient and easiest method as opposed to one in which they throw big impressive words into the mix in order to make themselves feel cool.

Do you like apples?

If somebody were explaining a concept to me, I would rather they use the most efficient and easiest method as opposed to one in which they throw big impressive words into the mix in order to make themselves feel cool.
    As opposed to saying something ridiculous like "your eloquence and intelligibility just enamor me?"

Where in the UP are ya?

(we're obviously done with horny wives as a topic. Too ridiculous a concept to take seriously. And we all know other boards don't really exist)
    focus.

Sorry man, first thing that came to my head (i know, that's what he said). I guess that's not the easiest way to say that. Cripes, i's probly shuda said you's peckin amaze me, hey?!?

Im up here in da keweenaw, eh. Where you's at?

Im up here in da keweenaw, eh. Where you's at?
    I, too, am in the copper country.
    focus.

In the Greatest Nation on this Amazing Planet
    Horny women love hunters because....They always go deep into the bush, shoot twice and eat what they shoot.