Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

chicks surfing in bikinis = the hotness! (maybe nsfw)

well... title says it all really. I was pleasantly reminded of this fact this morning at my local, sharing a wave with a fairly attractive lady, in a bikini... totally shredding it! It's a fantastic combo - sure - everyone loves girls in bikinis, but I think chicks surfing in bikinis are the hotness!

Last edited by b dubya; 03-23-2010 at 04:16 AM. Reason: these are just google randoms, no i did not get a pic of said surfer girl in a bikini. that would be creepy.

uhh, you just touched on my favorite, hottest subject evar! Nothing in the world compares on this level, to paddling behind a nice, tight ass in a bikini lying on a board. Good lord, watching that water bead off her ass makes me thirsty.

Sigh...the more and more surfing pictures I look at the more and more I miss the ocean! Where is there awesome powder and awesome surfing within a few hours of each other?!?!

Edit: I am a moron
    Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    It's the same argument for prostitution. There's a lot of people in this world who won't be getting laid unless they pay big bucks or fuck an artificial life form. No amount of consolation, pity or comiserating is going to change that reality.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by F.D.V. View Post
    Sigh...the more and more surfing pictures I look at the more and more I miss the ocean! Where is there awesome powder and awesome surfing within a few hours of each other?!?!

Edit: I am a moron
    Although I can't argue the latter, I would say anywhere on the West Coast, mang. I wouldn't say I have AWESOME powder or EPIC surf here in Portland, but both are pretty damn good. We also have 28 Volcanoes to climb/ski in WA/Or/and CA.

Oh, there is also a thread on this, in this forum room.

This week I'm hosting a team of Brazilian surfer girls who travel the world to shoot amazing surf locales with their country's ESPN. So they're coming to Park City to learn to snowboard and filming the experience. Since there's 10 of them plus the camera crew I'm assisting with taking them to dinner, concerts, the resorts, etc.

There is nothing about my job that sucks. I even got my haircut yesterday and I prolly should do some manscaping "down there". Maybe I should start working out too since they arrive tomorrow.

Where do I sign up to be your wingman?

more pics!!! great thread.

^^^^^^^

I would marry that girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    ...I would have dove into that bush like Jon McMurray.

And she fucking rips.

Oi

Quote Originally Posted by Parvo View Post
    This week I'm hosting a team of Brazilian surfer girls who travel the world to shoot amazing surf locales with their country's ESPN. So they're coming to Park City to learn to snowboard and filming the experience. Since there's 10 of them plus the camera crew I'm assisting with taking them to dinner, concerts, the resorts, etc.

There is nothing about my job that sucks. I even got my haircut yesterday and I prolly should do some manscaping "down there". Maybe I should start working out too since they arrive tomorrow.
    this needs it's own thread. charge those camera batteries NOW.
    More to come in the kiteSURF chix pix dept
    teaser
    http://www.ikiteboarding.com/kiteboa...he-world.aspx#
    and as for brasil
    http://www.ikiteboarding.com/kiteboa...-of-ceara.aspx
    Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste goood.

You make my life seem like the suck right now. We expect a full photo TR of the tour, and hopefully some verifiable evidence of a successful takedown of Brazilian surfer chick.

This week I'm hosting a team of Brazilian surfer girls who travel the world to shoot amazing surf locales with their country's ESPN..

http://www.mayagabeira.com.br/

this is my first time in this forum... I need to spend a little more time in the surf forum if this is the shit posted in here.

I'd do her (Holly Beck)

and her

and...

most of them (maybe all of them)

and Marissa Miller, although not a surfer, if she's a) in the water or b) touching a surfboard, it counts.

I think marrissa miller was like a surf instructor or something before she modeled or something. The chick in the orange is super hot.

Quote Originally Posted by jjdec5 View Post
    The chick in the orange is super hot.
    So hot, that when the pic loaded on my 'puter, it burst into flames and burned my fuckin' house down. And yet, I don't care because I got glance at that perfection...

What's her name? She is smoking

Susi Mai:

100 Reasons to Kiteboard:

Last edited by BigDaddy; 03-27-2010 at 02:28 PM.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Thank god I didn't see this thread 4 days ago when were were shut down due to weather here in Valdez. Sitting around with a bunch of aging men with no families and no woman save the odd tundra wookie The Pipeline, I was wondering to myself why I didn't dedicate my life to surfing instead of skiing. Had I seen these shots then I would have dumped my skis in the harbor and hopped on a plane for Hawaii. Lucky there were 2 epic bluebird days to follow or I might have done it just now.
    Days on snow this season: 54 Last Season: 83

www.poachninja.com

Ive always been a pretty big fan of this one...

^^^ thats what we're talking about!
    and in direct response:

hmmm, i missed this, tricam from another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by tricameron View Post

Has anyone seen the double thong photo?

If not I can dig it up, it's a keeper for sure.

^^^ post it up!

on a sad note, a cold change yesterday meant bikini season may be over in my part of the world